34 Sets Of Things For People Who Like Getting More Bang For Their Buck
Because more is more is more is *more* 😍
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Record coasters made of non-slip rubber to give your home a little throwback fun. Reasons 1 through1,000,000 to grab this: THESE RETRO CUTIES ARE JUST UNDER $5 FOR SIX COASTERS. GOLLY GEE WHIZ!
2. An Aztec Healing Clay Mask set that has everything you'll need for your next face-mask-and-chill session. The clay is meant to clear up acne blemishes, redness, minimize pores, diminish eczema breakouts, and reduces oiliness. This set features the clay, a plastic stirrer, a wood-handled brush, a natural bamboo bowl, and one bottle of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar. No more using your kitchen tools to get the job done!
3. A colorful candle gift set that you ~could~ gift to someone else, but really, why not treat yo' self since they'll bring some color and sweet fragrances to your house? The scents included are rose, lavender, lemon, and Mediterranean fig. Once you've burned the wax out, you can recycle the pretty tin cans and use them as tiny storage containers for jewelry, candy, or whatever else. Psst... You KNOW your wallet's gonna be so pleased that the set is cheaper than the cost of a large Yankee Candle.
4. A tote and wristlet set that'll also give you two bags in one since you can reverse the tote any time you want to show off another color.
5. A stackable tray set with a cool geometrical shape to upgrade your organization and food-serving experience instantly. They're colorful and you can use them as plates to eat from or to store stuff like papers or candles.
6. A set of cat socks that are going to look so purr-ty in every single color available in the pack! You'll get five pairs to switch in and out of.
7. Mason jar light sconces to brighten up your space with a lil' rustic perspective. They feature two LED strips responsible for turning the jars into soft light sources that'll create the ambiance in your home. The lights are battery-operated (although batteries are sold separately) which means you can have them on all night without running up a bill.
9. A Himalayan salt lamp set because honestly the only thing that can top having ~one~ of these peaceful things giving your space a warm glow-up is owning TWO.
10. A faux fur trapper hat and gloves set that you should soooo grab and store now because Game of Thrones may be over for good but winter is still coming so you may as well have the proper accessories to keep warm and slay. It also doesn't hurt that this set is under $20!
11. A kitten hair clip set to add a little more purr-sonality to your daily style. The set comes with eight metal clips in a variety of colors.
12. A noodle set with a bowl, chopsticks, a miso spoon, and a soy sauce dish so you get to enjoy ramen time in the coolest, most convenient way possible.
13. A three-piece produce-saving container set that'll make your fruits and veggies last much longer in the fridge.
14. A Burt's Bees skincare gift set that'll keep your skin together even when you're on the go. It includes hand repair cream, deep body cleansing cream, cream facial cleanser, hydrating hand lotion, milk and honey body lotion, and coconut foot cream.
15. Cotton stretch bikini-style panties at a bundle price so good you just might finally say bye to those $20 undies at the mall.
16. A T-shirt and leggings set for plus sizes that you're MOST DEF gonna want in every color available because it's comfy, easy to wear, and crazy cute.
17. A planter and holder set that looks fancy yet simple in all its minimalist glory. It's meant for holding very small plants and will hold a pot that's up to three inches. The hanging set comes with screws to hang it on a wall but you can also order a version that stands top of a desk or counter!
18. A set of handy kitchen tools to help you step your home chef game up. Uh yeah, this is your reminder to get ~everything~ you need for your kitchen so you don't have to keep buying one thing at a time and paying full price for it all. The set includes a rounded spatula, pointed spatula, spoon, all-purpose spatula, and a basting brush.
19. A cat face sleeping mask set — it'll be your new bedtime friend or beauty routine companion. The pack comes with two cat face masks and one gel insert that you can warm up or refrigerate to turn the mask into a cooling or heating pad! It can assist with blocking out light *and* depuffing eyes if you use the cooling gel feature.
20. A Murad Keep Calm And Poreless Set to decrease acne blemishes, minimize oil, and hydrate the skin. The set includes travel-size versions of the Oil and Pore Control Mattifier with SPF 45 and Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment.
21. A two-pack of T-shirts designed with a loose fit and moisture-wicking tech stretch fabric to help you get your workout on without turning into a hot, sweaty mess.
22. An Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray set that I use and SWEAR by. It'll have your makeup looking like a second skin and hold it in place like it's in a hours-long timeout!
23. A hanging shelf wall set for giving your home a style upgrade and having a new storage spot that takes up minimal space.
24. Gentle Aveeno face wipes that are oil-free and will remove makeup, dirt, and even mascara. They're also made with calming feverfew extract that helps to sooth irritation and redness. They're available in a twin-pack for a jaw-dropping cheap price!
25. A microfiber hair drying towel hat set with cat ears, a button nose, and whiskers to assist you with squeezing water out of your hair without heat damage or the abrasive material that most regular towels are made of. Hey, your cat's been giving itself top-notch grooming since birth. It's about time you took better care of your hair too, right?
26. A six-piece vanity set so you can make all your stuff look even cooler when it's all organized in a designated place. The set will store beauty products, jewelry, and anything else you want to organize to make your spot look way better than it currently does.
27. A pack of tank dresses that'll be perfect for wearing around your home this fall with your house slippers and the heat turned up as high as you like it! These will also work as fitted slips to wear underneath another dress when it's a bit transparent.
28. A set of spoons specifically designed to help you enjoy cookies and milk in the most efficient way possible. They come in a set of four!
29. A jade roller set to give your skincare routine a spa-level upgrade. It comes with a jade roller (to depuff and boost blood circulation), a rose quartz roller (to cool the skin and help depuff), and a gua sha massager.
31. A Pat McGrath Mini MatteTrance™ Lipstick Trio that your beauty collection is going to be 100% fancier for having! Pat McGrath is the literal master of makeup, as she's behind the iconic looks of some of the most prestigious fashion shows in history. Finally, she made her high-end makeup available at Sephora so us regular-degular folks can get a taste of the runway-face flavor while racking up our points. Get 👏🏾 into👏🏾 IT!
32. A faux gem earring set to add an earthy vibe to your jewelry collection. It comes with one pair of hoops and three pairs of drop earrings.
33. A three-piece co-ord set that you should have no shame about adding to cart before you even reach the end of this sentence. This triple threat look is the price of an LBD so being instantly obsessed is beyond understandable. Also, not having to think through an outfit AT ALL is going to save you so much getting-ready time in the morning.
34. A Sephora Favorites makeup set that's full of so much makeup, you're gonna need a whole vault to host it all! This set features cult favorite beauty products including Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel, Milk Makeup primer, NARS matte lipstick, Bite Beauty lip balm, Urban Decay setting spray, Benefit Cosmetics liquid eyeliner, Laura Mercier eyeshadow, Too Faced mascara, and a Fenty Beauty highlighter compact.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.