20 Things Reviewers Loved So Much, They Got It For Someone Else Too
Bc some stuff is so good, you just have to share the love.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An mini-electric shaver that'll make a big impact on your hair removal process without all the snatching, ripping, and nicking that can come with traditional razors or wax appointments. Hear that? That's your hair follicles thanking you for being so merciful.
2. Mesh laundry bags to give your delicates the TLC they deserve when they're in the washing machine.
3. A cozy beanie hat with a hole so you never have to sacrifice your hairstyle for being warm. It will accommodate high ponies, messy buns, and top knots.
4. A FURemover squeegee broom to handle the pet hair (and um, maybe even your hair?) that's built up in your carpets and almost every other surface of your home (and car). While a shedding pet is the focus, it'll even work with cleaning up water, dirt, and dust.
5. A singing, peekaboo-playing stuffed elephant – it'll steal your heart at first sight. Then, you'll fall in love again after you give it to a little one you love. You can also personalize the elephant with a name on one of its flappy ears for an extra fee. 🐘
6. A wine aerator that'll let your vino breathe while it's pouring so it's ready to sip straight outta the bottle. Cheap wine, where? At your house (and mine), of course, but it sure won't taste like it. 😋🍷
7. A kitchen sink caddy so you can keep all of your dishwashing things in one corner and not spread out all here, there, and everywhere. See! Organization looks good on you and definitely on your sink.
8. A tea box to turn tea time into self-care time. It'll come with a Black yogi tea charm, a steeper ball to hang it from, loose tea samples, and honey candy to further sweeten up your chill sipping session.
9. A boob wire rack for hanging things on it that'll ~nip~ your knack for losing things in the bud. I know. I know. NICE RACK.
10. A champagne saver top to keep the bubbly nice, fresh, and well, bubbly! No more flatness when you finally return to restart the party in your flute.
11. Scrubber silicone gloves so you can wash dishes more efficiently and you won't have to dip your hands in dirty dishwater over and over again — or let your skin touch dirty dishes at all.
12. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from your eyes and plunge you into total delicious darkness, while staying put on your head without any Velcro snagging in your hair. A lot of 20-minute power naps are about to turn into three-hour sleep-a-paloozas, y'all.
13. Deep pocket sheets that — per the extra excited reviewers — may make you feel like you're being cozily snuggled (instead of entangled in a sheet that keeps popping off of one corner).
14. A super-soft Makeup Eraser to wipe makeup right off your face with nothing but water and a gentle scrub — I've been using one for two months now and it has *drastically* cut down my makeup-removing routine.
15. An aromatherapy migraine stick so people who prefer not to take pain pills can take headaches ~head-on~ with just a couple of swipes.
16. An avocado saver so you can enjoy half an avocado without forcing yourself to eat the other half out of fear that it'll "go bad" before you return to it. This thing can ensure it'll be ready and just as yummy as the first half.
17. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to bring the wow factor back to your taste buds with its sweet 'n' spicy flavor.
18. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic that'll sync with nearly everything including speakers, players, or singing apps on your phone. Now, you can put the hairbrush down and perform every single song from the Lemonade album like a real boss.
19. A mug warmer to keep coffee warm while you do what you do. Because everyone knows, coffee will always be best sipped over time and without having to hop up and pop it into the microwave every 30 minutes.
20. An electric wine opener so you can open bottles with ease and get to your favorite part (and mine!) — THE SIPPING.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.