We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite products for fine or thin hair. Here are the ~amped up~ results:
1. The Wet Brush, a miracle tool that can detangle any hair nest.
2. Davines This Is A Sea Salt Spray, which boosts texture to keep fine hair from slipping free from updos.
3. Paul Mitchell Extra Daily Boost Root Lifting Spray, which keeps the roots of your hair volumized 👏 all 👏 day 👏 .
4. Goody Slideproof Hair Elastics, which stop any runaway ponytail in its tracks.
5. Got2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder, which is a game changer for more ambitious hairstyles.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo, which adds texture and keeps your hair looking clean on mornings you can't even (wash your hair).
7. Bumble and Bumble Thickening Spray, which boosts volume while keeping your hair touchably soft.
8. Verb Ghost Oil, which adds healthy (but not greasy) shine without weighing your locks down.
9. Nioxin 2 Cleanser and Conditioner, which nourishes your scalp to make thin hair healthier.
10. Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo, which throughly cleans hair without stripping the color away.
11. Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion, a powder that seriously thickens hair.
12. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, a leave-in conditioner that protects hair from heat styling and prevents split ends.
13. Aveda Thickening Tonic, a natural option that thickens hair instantly.
14. Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 Spray, which volumizes (1), texturizes (2), and works as a dry shampoo (3).
15. ReTress Hair Rejuvenation Kit, a four-piece set that prevents thinning and soothes your scalp.
16. Keune Salt Mist, which'll make your hair look and smell perfectly beachy.
17. Aussie Three Minute Miracle Strengthening Treatment, which strengthens hair and reduces breakage (all in under three minutes).
18. Umberto Giannini Curl Friends (yes, the entire line), which makes fine curls look bodacious.
"The Shapely Curls Defining Mousse is good for adding volume, and the Scrunching Jelly tames frizz. I apply a strawberry-sized blob of mousse first, then a pea-sized blob of jelly, scrunch, and then air dry. Once dry, I swear by Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier Hairspray. That regime makes my thin, flyaway curls into gorgeous ringlets that last all day — sweat-, sun-, and humidity-proof!" —Kate Wayyy
19. Apple Pectin Shampoo, which makes your hair look grease-free longer.
21. Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, which leaves no white residue on dark hair.
22. Mane 'n' Tail Shampoo, a cult favorite that keeps long hair from looking limp.
23. Garnier Fructis Mega Full Thickening Lotion, a drugstore option that boosts volume all day long.
24. Kevin Murphy Anti-Gravity Oil Free Volumizer, which makes second-day hair look like a fresh 'do.
25. Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray, which makes styling thin hair actually easy.
26. Tresemmé Youth Boost Emulsion Spray, which keeps hair looking young and thiiick.
27. No. 4 Fleurs de Temps Shampoo and Conditioner, a vegan and sulfate-free option specifically for fine hair.
28. Hairstory New Wash, a shampoo that's so gentle you don't need to use conditioner.
29. Lush Big Sea Salt Shampoo, which will basically give you mermaid hair.
Note: submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.