1. H&M isn't just for the latest fashion trends; check out their home section for decor that only ~looks~ expensive.
Think gilded accessory trays, statement vases, gorgeous bedding, and other touches that will make your space feel more elegant.
Prices: Decor starts at $1.99.
Shipping: Free on orders of $40+.
2. Amazon carries thousands and thousands of pieces of furniture and decor with tons of reviews so you can sort out the best bargains.
3. Check out ModCloth for fun accents that actually show your personality.
As if you could live without these mermaid bookends.
Prices: Decor starts at $5.99.
Shipping: Free on orders of $75+.
4. You shouldn't ~discount~ Nordstrom Rack — they've got department store–quality items at outlet prices.
5. Rue La La posts new sales and deals on furniture, decor, and more every 👏 single 👏 day.
They're curated into boutiques (like "Cozy Quilts and Throws," "Mid-Century Modern," and "Mediterranean Style") to make maintaining your home's style a breeze.
Prices: Decor starts at $19.99.
Shipping: Flat rate of $9.95 on most orders, then free shipping on every order within 30 days of your previous order.
6. Stand out with an accent piece or two from Uncommon Goods.
They work with local artisans and designers to pick out the coolest stuff you didn't know you needed.
Prices: Home items start at $7.95.
Shipping: Costs are based on each order.
7. ThinkGeek has got your fandom covered; it can transform your space into Hogwarts, Middle-earth, the TARDIS, and more.
Prices: Home and office products start at $4.99.
Shipping: Free shipping on orders of $75+.
8. Spring to sort through hundreds of brands and items — all with free shipping.
So you don't have to visit All The Websites to see what's available.
Prices: Decor starts at $1.96.
Shipping: Free on all orders.
10. Lexmod offers sleek mid-century modern and contemporary styles that don't cost a fortune – check out their weekly deals for even more bargains.
11. British company I Want One Of Those supplies a wide selection of home goods that range from cute to cozy to geeky.
Like inexpensive bedding you won't see elsewhere, fancy bookends, and an electric fireplace that'll keep you toasty.
Prices: Home goods start at $8.81.
Shipping: Free on orders over £10.
12. Dormify carries adorable home goods that are great for college students AND long-ago grads alike.
13. Target carries legitimately stylish home decor at the price point you know and love.
::goes to Target for a gallon of milk:: ::comes out with new furniture::
Prices: Decor starts at $1.
Shipping: Free on orders of $25+.
14. Wayfair is the ~way~ to go if you're decorating on a budget.
15. Typo (Cotton On's lifestyle brand) stocks cool-looking home goods with a sense of humor.
Perfect for anyone who wants to let their powder room visitors know that "Shit happens."
Prices: New items start at $6.99.
Shipping: Free on orders of $55+.
16. Etsy compiles tons and tons of local artisans and boutiques so you can find the coolest goods.
17. Stop by Urban Outfitters for classic-looking furniture and whimsical home decor.
18. Travel the globe from the comfort of your own chair by browsing World Market's selection.
The San Fran–based company sources goods all over the world, but ensures prices are wallet-friendly.
Prices: New furniture starts at $14.99.
Shipping: Free on orders of $150+.
19. The Land of Nod is technically meant for kids, but most of the things are totally great for your grown-up apartment.
The prices can be ~kid-size~ too!
Prices: New furniture and decor items start at $4.
Shipping: Free on all bedding orders and select items, plus free on furniture orders over $1,000.
20. Shop Century 21 for deep discounts on designer-label home goods.
21. Fab makes unique design and products accessible to everyone.
They separate sales into mini boutiques so you can find exactly what you're looking form like "decor under $50", "80% off rugs," and more. Try the shop by style feature to narrow down your specific taste.
Prices: Vary depending on department and sale.
Shipping: Free on orders of $49+.
23. AllModern has you covered when it comes to mid-century modern and more, all at great prices.
Be sure to check out their excellent review section to make the best picks.
Prices: Vary depending on category.
Shipping: Free on orders of $49+.
24. Arro Home is an Australian brand that helps you bring a touch of quirky cuteness to your home.
25. Try Ikea for perfect one-stop shopping for anyone looking to decorate with some Scandinavian simplicity.
Ideal for people just starting out with the whole decorating thing, Ikea's simple designs making mixing and matching your pieces super easy.
Price: New items start at $.79.
Shipping: Pricing starts at $10.