42 Products That Might Seem Too Good To Be True But Actually Aren't
Because we deserve products that really and truly work.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dozen Bottle Bright tablets that'll deep clean your thermoses and on-the-go bottles — no scrubbing required. These'll get into all those hard-to-reach spaces and remove *all* the gunk.
2. A microfiber cloth to remove every single trace of dirt and makeup (even waterproof formulas!) with just water. And the cloths are super soft, so you won't have to resort to harsh scrubbing that can dry out your face.
3. A Migrastil roll-on stick to help evaporate your migraine or tension headache within minutes. Just apply the blend of essential oils (including lavender, spearmint, and peppermint) onto your temples, forehead, and the back of your neck — and POOF! Relief is here.
4. A neck pillow you can get now and dream about using it in all your future travels. Twist into several different positions so you can get actual rest — without your head bobbing up and down.
6. Suguru, a self-setting rubber adhesive with the power to fix just about anything, from dishwashers to iPhone cords.
8. A wine-aerating spout to help your three-buck chuck breathe and open up, helping the individual flavors and ~nuances~ of the wine be more apparent — even to beginner wine palates.
10. A pair of produce-saving containers that'll regulate the flow or oxygen and carbon dioxide, keeping fruit, veggies, and greens fresh for 80% longer... and saving you money.
11. Grooming gloves designed with nodules on the fingers and palms to make brushing the excess hair from your cat, dog, or even horse more like petting.
13. A pair of wine glasses with markings so you can play a full A-major scale just by running your finger around the rim.
16. Aztec Secret Healing Clay Mask, which ~pulsates~ as it works its magic, banishing the toughest acne and deep cleaning your pores with calcium bentonite clay.
17. An ergonomically-designed detangling brush with cone-shaped bristles that separate tangles by pulling them apart sideways, not tugging them down. Reviewers say it's a miracle worker for everything from thick, coily hair to the finest strands!
18. An easy-to-use jewelry cleaning brush for polishing up your brand new or decades-old precious stones and keep them as sparkling as your love still is (awww!).
19. A bottle of Chamberlain's Leather Milk conditioner that'll bring new life to your furniture, shoes, handbags and more. It's like a time machine for dull, scratched, or dried-out leather, is what I'm saying.
20. A seven-in-one Instant Pot you've probably heard a lot about — for a good reason. Or rather a good seven reasons: It slow cooks, pressure cooks, makes rice, sautés, makes yogurt, and keeps food warm. Bye bye, other appliances!
21. A Tubshroom, a game-changing drain strainer to catch every single strand of shed hair and make clogged showers a thing of the past.
22. A wine saver that'll remove the air from your open bottle of wine, then seal it with a stopper, so you can enjoy the rest of it later — and it'll still taste fresh!
23. A bottle of No Pore-Blem primer to smooth out the canvas of your skin pre-foundation, diminishing the look of pores and uneven skin — all while protecting and adding moisture, thanks to collagen and green tea extract!
24. A Feed n Wax Wood conditioner that'll not only polish your pieces but ALSO basically erase years of damage (looking at you, drink rings), bring out the natural color and sheen of your pieces — whether the wood is finished or unfinished — *and* add a layer of protection.
25. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers to finally keep those pesky router, TV, clock, and other electronic lights from ruining your ~room of complete darkness~.
26. A Baby Foot exfoliating peel that'll make dead, dry, rough foot skin a distant memory. Just pop the mitts on your feet, sit with them on for an hour, then take 'em off and live your life. A few days later you can just sit back and watch your dead, dry skin fall right off.
27. A Vivienne Sabó mascara reviewers swear by to majorly lengthen and thicken their lashes. When someone asks you what mascara you use, you can just say "Oh, it's French."
28. And Grande Cosmetics' lash serum that, with a one-minute nightly application, can help your lashes grow to their full potential, looking longer and fuller in just a few weeks.
29. A mold & mildew removing gel, because you don't need to get your whole shower redone once this is in your life. Just squeeze out and let this non-drip gel work its magic overnight — NO s c r u b b i n g.
30. An odor-eliminating candle that'll truly knock out the worst pet stinks and leaving your home smelling ahhh-mazing.
31. A ~Fasta Pasta~ cooker to make perfectly al dente pasta right in the microwave — no waiting for the pot to boil. Plus, the lid doubles as a strainer, so you really won't dirty any extra dishes!
32. A pet hair-removing roller with a patented brush design (and *no* adhesive strips) to rid your lovely black sofa of all your furry friend's shedding in a quick roll — so you can get back to cuddling together.
33. A BodyGlide blister-preventing balm that'll provide a layer of protection between those ouchy-ouch shoes and your delicate foot skin.
34. A set of silicone egg poachers with perforated cups to mimic the traditional poaching method (aka swirling water around and around) without having to do any work — and so your egg stays perfectly round and never wisps away.
35. A Revlon one-step drying brush with a unique oval-shaped barrel so you can get super close to your scalp for smooth hair and majorly boosted volume at the roots, without having to juggle a brush and blow-dryer.
36. A scent-free, biodegradable odor eliminator for those stinks you didn't think you'd ever smell the end of. It bonds with ~odor molecules~ to get rid of the stink, without leaving any perfume-y smells behind.
37. A set of bake-even strips you can wrap around cake pans before you bake for a more level, evenly baked result. No need to cut off the top of your cake = no wasted cake!!
38. A Clorox toilet wand with disposable scrubby heads *preloaded* with cleaner so you can clean the whole bowl with one hand — and *one* product.
39. A drain clearing tool with a rotating handle and five replacement snakes with 4,000 micro hooks and a slim design to shimmy down any drain (you don't even need to remove the cover) and snag all the hairs and goop that's clogging the system — in one quick pull. Next time, just buy a Tubshroom to prevent this even in the first place.
40. A Luminoodle — an LED lighting strip you can affix to the back of your TV for a backlighting effect that'll create sharper images, increase color contrast, and reduce eye strain.
41. A weighted blanket reviewers swear by to help with anxiety, stress, and insomnia. The just-heavy-enough pressure can help you relax and feel comforted enough to drift off.
42. A pair of copper-infused arch supports with compression to help relieve foot pain, whether you have fallen arches, plantar faciitis, or just spend all day on your feet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.