1. A pair of flatform wingtips with a surprisingly lightweight sole so you can freely skip through the daffodils.
2. Vegan suede T-strap flats that'll go with basically everything in your closet — to a *T*. So much so, you just might have to stock up on every color.
3. Minnetonka moccs crafted in a super pliable suede that'll stretch to fit your feet comfortably — aka the end of sock season does NOT mean the beginning of blister season.
4. A pair of caged ankle booties for when you want to try out the western trend, but need to feel the breeze on your feet.
5. A pair of budget-friendly ballet flats with elastic wrapping around the ankle for a double whammy of 1. extra ballerina pizzaz and 2. security so these bbs never slip off accidentally.
6. A pair of colorful Birkenstocks you can wear — dare I say it? — with socks before it gets sweltering out.
7. A pair of rain "boots" masquerading as high-top sneakers so you can jump joyously into puddles without feeling like you're stuck in dreary winter.
8. Perforated, peep-toe booties for the ideal transition item to unite your winter and spring wardrobes — and to let your piggies feel the breeze.
9. Slip-on knit sneaks that'll let you be ~flexible~ enough to stay comfy *and* stylish at the same time. Miracles happen, once in a while.
10. A pair of wide-fit, mid-height heels made in a textured faux croc to make you feel ferociously cute.
11. Classic, lightweight Oxfords for an alternative to your boring and worn-out flats. And these are *so* versatile; you can wear with jeans, dress pants, and the flowiest of summer dresses.
12. Chunky Fila Disruptor 2 sneakers so you can walk tall and oh-so trendy just by adding these to your closet.
13. A pair of wedge espadrilles for a comfortable and secure high-heel option even the clumsiest of walkers (🙋♀️) can feel confident strutting their stuff in.
14. A pair of metallic penny loafers, because the sun is *finally* shining, and your shoes should ~reflect~ that...literally.
15. Grid-print d'orsay flats you can fold up and keep in your desk or purse and switch from cold weather shoes to these babies as the day warms up.
16. Jeffrey Campbell jellies that'll bring you right back to your younger days. Get ready to head to your nearest swing set to enjoy the almost-summer breeze.
17. Tassel-topped mules so you can add a little flutter to every step you take. Heading out the door is as easy as sliding these babies on.
18. A pair of wide-fit crochet slip-ons for a springy, breezy addition to your year-around all black outfits.
19. Retro-inspired metallic heels you can comfortably wear to every spring and summer wedding you have coming up. Sigh.
21. Pearl-embellished espadrille flats so you can *weave* together the perfect "omg it finally hit 70°!" ensemble.
22. A pair of incredibly lightweight mesh-knit Allbirds perfect for matching the newly-sprouting foliage appearing on all your favorite trees. Are those my allergies, or am I tearing up?
23. Floral-embroidered pumps even Miranda Priestly herself would approve of. And the pointy toe and low block heel make them basically the perfect (and walkable) shoes.
24. Vintagey v-front heels that might get you talking in "v" alliterations all day. "Would you like to go view the vernal valley with me?"
25. Surprisingly inexpensive ankle-strap sandals with pearls in the heels so you can truly ~step up~ your warm weather outfits.
26. Peep-toe, lace up bootie sandals in the perfect grey snake print for an inexpensive and easy way to let this trend ~slither~ into your wardrobe.
27. Cut-out block heels for all the look of a classic shoe without making your feet sweat so dang much.
29. High-heel wingtip Oxfords to really take your elegant style to new *heights*. And they come in a cream color for a '20s-inspired way to try out the white shoe trend that's hot this spring!
31. A pair of Gladiator-inspired sandals with EVA foam footbeds to keep your feet cushioned and happy no matter how far you roam. Traveling this spring? These deserve a place in your suitcase.
32. A pair of block-heeled sandals so you can tower over everyone without teetering on precariously thin stilettos.
33. Glittery tie-ankle pumps for dressing up your favorite mom jeans or floral sundresses with a little extra sparkle. ✨
When your new faves *finally* arrive in the mail:
Want more? Check out the best places to buy shoes online, or the best shoes for wide feet if you need a little extra room.
Or looking for clothes? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, plus the best places to buy used clothing online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.