2. April 6: Amanda Bynes Arrested for DUI
If the DUI wasn’t enough, the reason she was caught under the influence was because she got into a car accident…with a POLICE CAR.
3. April 17: Pippa Middleton Involved in Gun Incident
After Pippa was photographed in Paris sitting in a car with a man pointing a gun at the paparazzi, she faced possible criminal charges. The gun turned out to be fake and everyone was happy. Here are the photos of the incident.
4. May 3: Ashton Kutcher Did a Racist Pop Chips Commercial
Everyone freaked out when Kutcher’s commercial for Pop Chips hit the Web. You decide for yourself if the ad was racist.
5. May 7: John Travolta’s Sex Scandal
First John was accused of sexually harassing a masseuse when he requested a happy ending during a massage. Then more people came out saying the same thing. THEN a guy came forward claiming he was in a relationship with Travolta and gave some juicy details about their past together.
7. June 14: Chris Brown and Drake Got into a Fight
Apparently at a club, their entourages threw bottles and glasses at each other over a discussion about Rihanna. Then in August the two were sued for $16 million by the nightclub. Well, we all know whose side Rihanna took. The below photo is the aftermath of the fight.
8. June 29: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Got Divorced
Maybe this isn’t a scandal per se, but it sure is scandalous because it’s about Tom Cruise, king of Scientology, finally divorcing his maybe prisoner of five years.
9. July 17: Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Robert Pattinson
She was caught red-handed getting frisky with the director of her movie Snow White and the Huntsman whose wife actually plays her mother in the movie. R-Patz went into hiding and then came out looking hotter than ever while Kristen Stewart became the most hated woman on the planet for about a week. Now they are back together so WHATEVER TO THEM BOTH. Oh, and here are the incriminating photos.
10. July 19: Fred Willard Arrested for Public Masturbation
Technically it wasn’t public, because he was in an adult movie theater. But he was still fired from his job at PBS. He didn’t have to go to jail but instead had to attend sex counseling programs.
11. Aug. 13: Miley Cyrus Cut Her Hair
AHHHHH OMG.This haircut will go down in the history books.
14. Aug. 21: Prince Harry Photographed Naked in Vegas
The most gingery royal was playing a game of strip billiards in a hotel room with friends and then the next thing we know, the pictures of his toosh are all over the Web. Here are the original photos from TMZ.
16. Sept. 14: Photos of a Topless Kate Middleton Were Published
Kate and Prince William were photographed with a ridiculously long-lens camera that captured her sunbathing topless on a private balcony in a private house. The royal family went nuts, and everyone saw Kate’s boobs. The publication that originally published the pictures has been sued by the royal family.
17. Sept. 20: Fiona Apple Arrested for Possession of Hash
While at a border stop in Sierra Blanca, Texas, Fiona’s tour bus was searched, and cops found hash and a bit of weed. Fiona admitted the drugs were hers. Later that day she was released on a $10,000 bail.
18. Oct. 3: Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj Got into a Catfight
The two divas went at it on the set of American Idol. Ha! Can’t wait for next season.
22. Nov. 22: Halle Berry’s Ex and Current Boyfriend Got into a Thanksgiving Brawl
Halle Berry’s ex, Gabriel Aubrey (also the father of her child), and her current boyfriend, Olivier, apparently got into a major fistfight on Thanksgiving. Gabriel left with a battered face, and Olivier was seen with a bruised and wrapped hand. Here’s the full story about the fight.
24. Nov. 27: Angus T. Jones Said “Two and a Half Men” Is Filth
The kid from “Two and a Half Men” found God, and then told everyone to stop watching his show. He made a video about his awakening and also said some things he probably regrets about the show that earns him $350,000 an episode. Watch the video here.
25. Nov. 29: Lindsay Lohan Was Arrested for Punching Someone in the Face
We knew the year couldn’t really end until Lindsay got into another scuffle. This time she allegedly hit someone at a club in New York City, then she was arrested for it. Here’s what happened.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.