1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield used the paparazzi for good.
2. And so did Adam Levine.
3. Chrsitian Bale visited the Aurora shooting victims…
Including survivors in the hospital.
7. And he also saved a woman from being hit by a taxi.
9. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel also helped during Sandy by handing out blankets and backpacks.
10. Jennifer Lawrence aided a collapsed woman and waited with her while paramedics came.
11. Carrie Underwood decided to give back her ticket sales after not singing 100% during a show in Iowa.
15. Aaron Paul helped to save a local taco truck from going out of business.
18. After an Internet prank was going to send Taylor Swift to perform at a school for the deaf, she decided to donate $10,000 to the school, as well as give each student a ticket to her next show.
The money she donated was matched by each of the sponsors, and she also donated thousands of dollars worth of instruments.
20. …and George Clooney did the same.
- Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯