1. On the red carpet at Mad Men’s Season 6 premiere, BuzzFeed asked the show’s stars where their characters would be in the ’80s. Here’s what they’re predicting, along with our interpretations of them as contemporary ads.
3. Joan Harris (Christina Hendricks)
“I hope that she continues to be a great mother, and that she continues to be a power force at work. I hope she just stays strong and healthy and happy.”
4. Betty Francis (January Jones)
“Jazzercise. Jane Fonda.”
5. Sally Draper (Kiernan Shipka)
“Sally, I see her being the awesome person that she is. She’s just a strong person. She’s gone through a lot, and she’s handled it really well, better than I would have. So I think she’s going to be all right.”
6. Peggy Olson (Elisabeth Moss)
“I think that in the ‘80s she would be fortysomething. I hope that she has a happy home life. I hope that she has a supportive relationship. I think that she’s definitely still working, though. She’s definitely still in the office.”
7. Stan Rizzo (Jay R. Ferguson)
“I don’t know if he’d make it to the ‘80s. I don’t know. Maybe shooting pictures for Playboy or something.”
8. Mad Men airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on AMC.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱