Here are 15 celeb-owned restaurants that fans say are worth checking out:
Note: Some entries have been edited for length and/or clarity.
1. "Ty Burrell has a few bars here in Salt Lake City, called Beer Bar and Bar-X, and they have the best fries I’ve ever had. Truly drool-worthy."
"Plus, they have incredible burgers and other foods. Highly recommend if you are ever in the area!"
2. "I had the beef Wellington at Gordon Ramsay Steak [which has multiple locations], and it was maybe the most amazing meal ever."
"I demolished the whole thing!"
3. "The burgers and truffle fries at Gordon Ramsay Burger in Planet Hollywood are dynamite!"
4. "I recently tried Ramsay’s Fish and Chips in DC. I was a little apprehensive, but it was actually one of the best chips of my life."
"The dirty chips with parmesan are the bomb, and the lemonade was really nice, too."
5. "In NYC, Food Network star Alex Guarnaschelli's restaurant Butter is PHENOMENAL! The best rolls! Alex was there when my family and I went, and she came over to our table and chatted with us for a while."
"They gave us an autographed picture of her, too."
6. "Guy Fieri's Chicken Guy [which has multiple locations]! How is fast food that good!?"
7. "I went to Vanderpump Cocktail Garden [owned by Lisa Vanderpump] this past year, and while I didn't have food, I had drinks. They were a little pricey (expected of Vegas) but super good."
"Also, my server was super sweet and gave me a stack of cocktail napkins with the logo on them as a souvenir when I told her I was a fan of the show [Vanderpump Rules]."
8. "SUR [which is partially owned by Lisa Vanderpump] in West Hollywood is great. Due to a weird and random series of events, I ended up on the employee patio and ran into Guillermo Zapata, Lisa's co-owner, and he is the nicest dude ever!"
"He told me to come back anytime and ask for him. When I told him I no longer live in LA, he insisted that even if I came back 10 years later, he'd happily hook us up. He 'never forgets a face' (it's more likely he just knows if someone asks for him, he's met them before. But that's still incredibly kind). Great service. Great staff. I had so much fun and have some hilarious photos from that night."
9. "Scott Conant's restaurant Mora Italian in Phoenix, Arizona, is my favorite restaurant of all time."
"It's one of the things I miss most since I moved away."
10. "Ted's Montana Grill, a chain of restaurants in the Atlanta area owned by CNN founder Ted Turner, is amazing! Their big thing is that they serve bison, and it’s incredible."
"Bison steaks, bison burgers, bison meatloaf, bison short ribs… They also do beef, chicken, fish, and vegetarian meals. I highly recommend the bison brisket, though; it’s incredible. They also make a killer lemon drop martini!"
11. "Lago (by Julian Serrano) in Bellagio Las Vegas served me the best salmon I have ever eaten. The appetizer and desserts were also divine. Because it was my birthday and we made a reservation, we were able to get a window seat to watch the fountain show, too."
"Even though I’d been to Vegas several times before, it was one of my favorite meals ever."
12. "I went to Food Network star Geoffrey Zakarian's restaurant in Manhattan, the National Bar & Dining Rooms. I had amazing pork chop and grits."
"The Chopped judges are no joke!"
14. "A while ago, I went to Michael Chiarello's restaurant, Bottega, in Napa Valley, and it was some of the best food I’ve ever eaten to this day."
"He's a super random former Food Network celeb chef who's ACTUALLY talented!"
15. And finally: "Whenever we’re in LA, we go directly to Matsuhisa, Nobu Matsuhisa’s 'flagship' restaurant. The sushi is almost unbearably good, and his special dessert is a Hawaiian-style shaved ice/ice cream creation. It's so simple and truly amazing."
"Best thing, Mr. Matsuhisa is often cooking at this location, and he comes out to talk to his guests. I remember him asking our kids, when they were quite young, if they were enjoying their dinner. He’s a very kind and talented man."