We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hair finishing stick to take care of those annoying flyaways and baby hairs that just aren't cooperating. It's made of natural plant ingredients that have an immediate effect on your 'do.
2. A Billie razor subscription so you don't have to worry about reusing your old, dull razor over and over again because you keep forgetting to buy a new one.
3. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion perfect for lazy people, because you can apply it while your skin is still wet, before you even step out of the shower. It saves a few minutes and will lock in the hydration your skin needs.
4. A pack of hydrocolloid acne patches made with tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica to suck the gunk right out of your zits and help them fade away overnight.
5. A Kai body buffer — a hypoallergenic sponge infused with natural oils — that'll release foaming bubbles when wet. The handy sponge works to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize your skin. I have one of these in my shower right now and I LOVE it!
6. A jar of Tarte's lip butter to hydrate and exfoliate your lips with jojoba oil and shea butter and make them feel amazingly soft. No one wants their lips cracking and splitting all winter — plus, this cute packaging will surely put a smile on your face.
7. A pack of 16 Dermal Korea collagen sheet masks for possibly healthier, clearer, and more elastic skin. The scents vary, but they each contain vitamin E and collagen AND they won't make a mess.
8. A detangling brush that'll glide through hair and remove knots without making you cry in the process.
9. A Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush to get that smile shining brighter than ever before, without making your hand cramp from all the scrubbing.
10. A super absorbent, anti-frizz microfiber hair towel to cut your hair drying time in half, without adding extra heat damage.
11. A set of Schick Silk dermaplaning razors for gently removing peach fuzz and dirt from your face and making it feel smooth as a baby's bottom.
12. A Foreo Luna silicone vibrating face cleanser that can almost magically remove 99.5% of dirt, oil, residue, and dead skin cells. It's also waterproof so you can keep it in the shower and use it daily to guarantee those pores are getting clean.
13. A 42-pack of flexible foam curling rods so you can create lively curls with minimal effort. Just put them into damp or moisturized hair and leave them in for a few hours and your hair will have some beautiful new texture.
14. A scalp massager so you can give your head a little extra attention. This handy tool will not only feel super relaxing, but it'll help with blood flow and assist in removing any product residue that may be hiding in there.
15. A pair of nail clippers that allow you to neatly collect and dispose of your trimmings instead of having them disappear all over the floor and having no idea how to clean them up.
16. A eco-friendly, plastic-free bar of solid shampoo made with natural ingredients, because it doesn't take up too much space, it doesn't make a mess, and it comes in so many incredible scents.
17. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush to assist you in getting the perfect blowout in *half* the time.
18. A pair of silicone face mask brushes to help spread your face masks evenly and drastically minimize the mess.
19. A set of six luxurious handmade essential oil bath bombs so your bath can be a beautiful explosion of color and fragrance.
20. And a comfy bath pillow that will easily adhere to almost any tub with seven powerful suction cups and make you never want to leave the bathroom. Why take a quick shower when you can unwind with a relaxing bubble bath?
21. A nail polish holder perfect for those who enjoy painting their nails every week. This way, you can relax instead of knocking your nail polish bottle over... again and again.
22. A FaceTory sheet mask subscription that'll send you seven high quality K-beauty sheet masks every month so you can easily try new brands, keep your skin glowing, and consistently incorporate self-care into your schedule.
23. A trio of Mario Badescu facial sprays for a pleasant pick-me-up when your face is feeling dehydrated or dull.
24. A milk and honey cuticle oil for nourishing, moisturizing, and protecting your nails and cuticles — this way, they can stay healthy and look great at all times.
25. A can of Batiste dry shampoo that'll instantly refresh your hair between washes. It can soak up dirt and grease, making your hair look more bouncy and voluminous.
26. And a makeup erasing cloth so you don't have to spend forever scrubbing your face off and and irritating your skin.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.