37 Things For People Who Go All Day
Products that'll be there for you from the moment you wake up to when you finally collapse into bed at night.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Knee-high compression socks woven with copper that'll help increase blood flow and reduce swelling and soreness when you're standing up from morning 'til night, or even if you're just going for a morning run or taking a long flight. Bonus: these come in lots of cute color and pattern options!
Promising review: "Great for anyone who stands or walks a lot. I am an RN who works 12-hour shifts. I have been at it for over 40 years. Through the years I have tried numerous compression socks, but usually gave them up after a few weeks because the discomfort outweighed the benefits. Not true of these socks. They are extremely comfortable, stay up without bunching, and fit perfectly. I love the colors. Our uniforms are dictated by management so we always use our socks as a means of personalizing and to be able to have options other than white is fantastic. I never realized how different my legs would feel with good compression socks. I will not work another day without them." —resa9699
Get a pack of eight pairs from Amazon for $16.14+ (available in two sizes and 23 color and print combinations).
2. A fun and leak-proof motivational water bottle with a straw, locking cover, and marked time stamps with encouraging phrases to help you pace yourself to stay hydrated throughout the day. Yes, you have a million things to do, but taking care of your body should be priority #1.
Promising review: "Recently I had been struggling to get in my daily water intake, and then I found this bottle! I love it! It has made keeping up with my daily water so easy. Definitely beats chasing around the same cup of water through the day. The design of the bottle makes it easy to grip, and the lock feature on the lid is keeping my little ones from getting into it. :) It's easy to clean and it does not leak. Plus the colors are beautiful. I highly recommend!" —TiffanyD
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 21 colors).
3. An amazing anti-fog spray for any four-eyed folks who have to mask up all day at work (or even just on and off when running errands!). Just spritz this on your glasses before you head out the door and they'll *actually* stay clear for once.
4. And some ear-saving mask hooks to further help glasses-wearers stay comfy rocking a mask all day. Not only will they take some pressure off your ears, but they'll prevent the tangled mess that ensues when there are just too dang many things hooked to your face (glasses, mask, earrings, headphones or hearing aid, etc.).
They're from a small business based in the UK!
Promising review: "These are so clever, useful, and such good value for money. I purchased them for my son who is a glasses-wearer and has eczema at the back of his ears, which mask strings seem to irritate further. They help immensely but he also says they are so useful regardless of the eczema, because they stop mask strings from tangling in the arm of his glasses. Would absolutely recommend; so simple but so ingenious." —Louise
5. A roll-on headache and migraine relief stick, which I haven't stopped recommending since I first tried — and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. It's the perfect size to keep in your bag or pocket for when that mid-day tension headache creeps in.
I started using this magical product (which is made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender essential oils) a few years ago and since then have told approximately 1,089,642 people about it. I keep one in my purse and one on my dresser, and I reorder before I'm actually close to running out. While it won't kill a major migraine on its own, it feels super soothing and cooling. If I end up taking ibuprofen for my headache, this is really nice to use while it kicks in. Also, if I just have a slight headache or just the beginnings of one, a few swipes of this (lightly on my temples and forehead and as heavily as I want on my neck) can actually knock it out or delay it getting worse. It's so great to help me get through my busy workdays and social activities, and I really wish I'd had it during high school and college to help me get through the day then! Read my full review here.
Promising review: "I LOVE this stuff. I initially ordered two, one for myself and another for my pregnant boss. She was getting a lot of headaches at the start of her third trimester and couldn’t take anything for them due to being pregnant, so I figured it was a good time to try this finally. Immediately I loved it. The smell is amazing and it works fairly quickly. Relief starts in one-two minutes and lasts for about an hour before I need to reapply. I get migraines so when I need immediate relief, I’ll use the stick then take whatever medication I have on me. This product helps to take the edge off a migraine before the medication kicks in. As for my boss, she was equally impressed. After using it a few times she thanked me profusely because before she'd had to just tough out any headaches she got. I still use this and it’s lasted a long time! It also helps if my neck is sore from sleeping/sitting at my desk all day. It does leave a little greasy residue so I try to pull my hair up while it’s drying. 10/10, will absolutely purchase again when I run out!" —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. Elastic strap flats that over 2,500 reviewers — including folks like teachers who spend all dang day on their feet — love for a cute, comfy everyday footwear option. Even if you hurriedly change from slacks to a chic dress in your office bathroom before a dinner date, you can keep these cuties on.
Promising review: "THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS/TEACHERS. As a student teacher, I'm constantly on my feet and moving from my own college campus to preschools and chasing after those 4-year-olds. I've had these for almost a month now and 1) they've only gotten more comfortable with each wear and 2) I haven't complained once about these shoes. The straps don't bother me and the part wrapping around my ankle doesn't irritate me at all. I will definitely be getting these in LOTS of colors :)" —Miss Katy
Get them from Amazon for $14.19+ (available in women's sizes 5–10 and in 24 colors and prints).
7. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink liquid lipstick, which is not one of those products that's content to just pay ~lip service~ and claim it'll last all day. This stuff actually will — and no one will believe you when you say you didn't reapply.
Read one BuzzFeeder's rave review of Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink (#1).
Promising review: "'SuperStay' is right. The top is right after application, and the bottom is after eight hours and two meals, with no touch-ups (the color is 'Ruler'). It stays on amazingly well. It easily survives a day of work/class. It's not particularly drying either, though I have had to scrub it pretty well with a washcloth in the shower to get it off. Still, it's more than worth it to me to not have to worry about my lipstick all day, even after meals. I'll definitely be buying more in different colors. This has become my go-to lipstick." —kclareq
Get it from Amazon for $7.89+ (available in 45 colors).
8. Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep bubble bath for the most luxurious end-of-day soak of your life. It produces a generous amount of bubbles that'll actually stay put, and the lavender essential oils are perfect for providing a ~scents~ of calm to help you get a deep snooze after a busy day.
Promising review: "This has a very pleasant lavender aroma. It's just the right potency so as not to be overwhelming as you're soaking. The epsom salts are just what I need after a long day. It really helps my lower back pain and is very soothing for tired legs as well. This creates lots of wonderful suds and makes quite the luxurious bath. Even my husband uses it. We've been using Dr. Teals for many years and this is one of our favorites. We find that we both get a better night's rest as it helps us to relax and unwind from the hectic day. Absolutely recommend!" —Yorkie Mama
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.
9. Amazing AirPod-cleaning putty squares, because you have your precious Pods in your ears about eight (or more) hours a day, and who knows what kind of ear gunk is lurking in them. They deserve a trip to the spa as much as you do.
Promising review: "I always had two pairs of AirPods, one to listen to while the other charges, so I'd never be without my tunes. About two years in, one of my pairs pretty much lost 95% volume from the right side pod. I spent hours and hours combing through forums to see if it was an issue inherent in the AirPods, but I saw no solutions beyond sending them to Apple. I bought a third pair to replace the 'defective' pair. About a year later, the same thing started happening to the second pair! On inspection, they were clean; I always used a plastic tool to clean the grill and other ports and a cloth to clean the rest. When I stumbled across the AirSquares, I thought logically, these make total sense. All the other regular brush kits didn't really have a way to extract the wax build-up over the years. With one square and about 20 minutes while I was watching some TV, I cleaned all three pairs and was shocked how many 'candles' I pulled out of my little AirPods! Gross I know, but I was amazed how well it worked. Not only did I clean the three sets of Airpods, but their cases too! Not only were they clean now, but they all worked LIKE NEW! I can't tell how how happy I was that I didn't throw over $300 bucks down the drain! This is the most excited I've been about an inexpensive purchase. If you are on the fence about purchasing this product, get off the fence, buy these and get the wax out!" —Jason Friedman
Get 12 squares from Amazon for $11.99.
10. A USB-rechargeable neck fan that won't poop out on you when you need it most (it holds enough power to last up to 16 hours on the lowest speed!). I'm pretty sure that these should just fall out of the sky as free gifts on days when it's 90+ degrees and yet you still have to do something other than laze in the AC. It's only fair.
The healthcare worker in the pic above also said it helped prevent their face shield from fogging up!
Promising review: "Greatest invention ever! I absolutely love this product! I work in a warehouse retail store and I'm constantly moving things, climbing up and down ladders, etc. This has been a lifesaver! It gets so hot with all the physical activity and having to wear a mask or be outside. This has help keep me cool better then I thought it would. All my coworkers want one! The battery life has been great so far. I'm able to go three full days using it before charging. Another great thing is the design. I was worried about my hair getting tangled in it, but it can't!" —Tiffany
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in three colors).
11. An under-desk cycling machine, because you want to work out more but feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day (MASSIVE mood). This wonder lets you turn your endlessly sedentary desk job (or even your Netflix binge) into an opportunity to get your blood pumping. It's got eight resistance settings so you can start easy, and people also recommend it for physical therapy and senior citizens.
It's got a helpful little display screen you can keep mounted on the machine or bring up to sit on your desk that'll tell you your time, calories burned, speed, and distance. I have one and am using it right now as I type this! I had purchased a super cheap version a long time ago, but finally splurged on this one for my apartment as I work from home. This one is leaps and bounds better than the cheaper model. It's so much smoother and sturdier, and it looks better, too! The rotation is so smooth, it feels like I'm actually on a stationary bike at the gym. I definitely struggle with spending too much time sitting, since my job has me at a laptop for eight hours a day and I usually only feel up to working out in the mornings (and on weekdays, I'd rather sleep!). This is an absolute game-changer and allows me to do what I do best — multitask! There is some assembly required, but I, the least handy person in the world, was able to do it myself without too much trouble.
Promising review: "HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This product has changed my life! Seriously. I have recommended it to everyone in my office, which is huge.I have had this product since 2015 and use it every day. Many of my office colleagues have gone on to buy this. As a full-time working mom, I have little to no time to exercise at home, so having this DeskCycle in the office, under my desk, is the BEST purchase I have EVER made. I think the company should give me commission for how many people have bought this after my recommendations!! My office now looks like Soul Cycle! It has changed my life from sedentary, where I sit all day for my work, to athletic — cycling at least an hour a day, five days a week! Please do yourself a favor and purchase this for your own health! Oh — and you're welcome. :)" —Lauren S
Get it from Amazon for $189.
12. The cult-fave Instant Pot Duo, a programmable wonder that can serve as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker, sauté pan, steamer, and rice cooker. All you have to do is toss in your ingredients and hit a button, and let this baby take it from there, making it ideal for advance meal prep and people who have basically zero time for cooking and doing dishes.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Instant Pot review.
Promising review: "Although it can be a bit pricey, the Instant Pot is a fabulous appliance to have when cooking in a reduced sized kitchen or dorm. Also it is great for students, athletes, and working people who need to start a meal early in the day and don't have time to tend to it or cook during the day. As a collegiate athlete, the Instant Pot has made a world of difference in meal prep. I've used it to make Bolognese/spaghetti squash from scratch, chili, pulled pork for tacos, turkey stock, roasted pork tenderloin, and many soups, which is a lifesaver in the busy winter/competition season. It's worth noting that there's a genuine learning curve to the Instant Pot and it is advisable to follow recipes for the first time you use it. Additionally, the size is perfect for dorm storage and makes enough to feed a small family, a few roommates, or a single person for about four meals on most dishes." —Sola
Get it from Amazon for $63.94+ (available in three sizes).
13. A chic folding desk perfect for crafting a makeshift office in even the smallest of apartments, whether your long days involve hours of working from home or just finishing up some business once you head home at night.
Promising review: "I ordered this desk in a pinch. I live in Brooklyn in a smaller apartment where I quite frankly have no space to have a freestanding desk with my other furniture. When my company implemented a WFH policy last week, I took a gamble and ordered this desk because 1) I could collapse it and tuck it under my bed when I wasn't using it, and 2) it was spacious and sturdy looking enough to actually do work on. I received it today and I am beyond pleased. No setup required — quite literally took it from the box, slid it from collapsed to open, and began working on it. Cannot recommend this enough for the price and functionality!" —Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available with one or two tiers and in seven colors).
14. A compact yet strong portable power bank that over 13,000 (!!!) reviewers love, because having your phone die during a busy day on the go is, sorry, not an option.
It claims to provide about three and a half charges to an iPhone 8 or two and a half to a Galaxy S8, and it comes with a storage pouch and Micro USB cable.
Promising review: "If you're looking for peace of mind every time you leave the house, this power bank doesn't disappoint. It's the size of a credit card and only a hair heavier than my iPhone 6, making it extremely portable without being bulky and heavy. There's a power button you press that shows how much power is left via four blue lights (when it's dead, only one light will flash). I'm always impressed by how quickly this charges my iPhone 6 (from 10% to near full takes approximately an hour). So far, I've been able to charge my phone about four times from near empty to full before having to charge the power bank. It comes with a USB cable to charge the bank itself, as well as a drawstring pouch. What I love the most about this power bank is how effective it's been. If you want a reliable power bank that charges your phone in no time and frees you from being attached to a wall outlet, GET THIS!" —Patrick
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors).
15. A subscription to Gobble, a meal kit delivery service that anyone who likes cooking for themselves but doesn't have much time in the day to do so will, well, gobble up! You'll be able to choose from a weekly selection of (customizable!) meals and get the pre-prepped ingredients sent to your door. The recipes are all designed so they can be made in 15 — yes, FIFTEEN — minutes.
16. Latex-free, reusable toe covers, because anyone who's on their feet for hours on end knows the struggle of bandages never staying on your toes. These will keep you comfy no matter what blisters, corns, ingrown toenails, and calluses have to say about it.
They've got over 2,000 positive reviews!
Promising review: "I cannot live without these for 12-hour hospital shifts. This is an unbelievable product! I work 12-hour shifts in the hospital and need protection for the corn on my left big toe. I purchased the size large and it fit well. Underneath my socks and athletic shoes I completely forgot I was wearing it — bonus! The silicone is very soft and flexible and cleans easily. The product is priced well for the quality and quantity that is provided. Would absolutely recommend this since it's held up quite well for the 17 hours I often have it on (from the time I wake up until I'm back from my shift). Cleans and dries easily and has maintained its shape." —LJ
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in two sizes and two colors).
17. An organization porn-worthy tear-off planning pad with spaces not just for your appointments and work to-dos, but also to remind you to get some exercise and...oh wait what's that thing I keep forgetting to do? Oh yeah...STOP TO EAT SOME DAMN LUNCH.
The handy labeled sections on the pad are "Top Priorities," "To-Do List," "Notes & Ideas," "Date," "Today I'm Grateful For," "Important Times," "Meals, Snacks & Water," and "Exercise/Self-Care."
Promising review: "I use my iPhone as a calendar, but it has its limitations; I still prefer paper when it comes to planning. This daily page planner motivates me to take care of myself while I take care of the things that need to be done. I like that the 'must do today' section only has three spaces, while there's much more room below to write additional tasks for later. This keeps me from piling too many tasks on myself. It also has a place to track water intake and three square meals, and one of my favorite parts is the box in which I am asked to write what I am thankful for each day." —Donna T. Edmundson
Get it from Amazon for $7.95+ (available in two designs).
18. Or the planner of your dreams, which has over 4,000 positive reviews and daily, weekly, and monthly pages to log everything from your many, many tasks to goals to what you're grateful for.
There are also special spaces to note your achievements and how you want to improve. Basically, it takes all of the thoughts that are zooming around in your head 24/7 and turns them into something organized and productive. Do I hear a sigh of relief?
Promising review: "Great planner! As someone with ADHD, involved in multiple companies, and who is an elected official, it's been a long process to find a planner that allowed me to not only identify all of the tasks and projects that I had going on, but also schedule and track their progress. I do not yet utilize the 'I'm grateful for' or 'excited about' daily boxes, but can definitely see their value in setting a positive morning attitude. Also, my team maintains an online calendar for me that constantly changes, so only big, set-in-stone events and special days make it into the planner calendar, which ensures they do not get overlooked as they sometimes do on my comprehensive digital calendar. The daily 'focus,' 'priorities,' 'tasks,' 'notes,' and 'wins' boxes are invaluable. Additionally, the monthly 'habits' (I actually added additional boxes to this section), 'goals,' and 'distractions to avoid' keep you on track. I have tried numerous planners and even tried to create my own bullet journal (in the time it took to create a page layout, I could complete a whole month of scheduling), and have found this to be the most comprehensive and efficiently designed planner on the market." —Glenn R. Davis
19. A heated shiatsu massager pillow you'll daydream about coming home to after working your mind and body hard all day. You may not have the time or funds to spring for regular massages, but this thing might be even better, since you can use it while comfortably curled up watching Gossip Girl.
It's got straps on the back so you can conveniently fasten it to a chair; plus, the heat function is optional and it automatically turns off after 20 minutes for safety.
Promising review: "I bought one of these massagers for my mom as a Mother’s Day gift, because she works standing up the whole day and suffers from leg pain when she gets home. This massager has completely changed her life. Once she gets home, she plugs it in and puts the massager underneath her legs, and she says it soothes them until she feels no pain. When the timer goes off (after twenty minutes), she can walk like a new person again. She loves this massager, and she even said it’s one of the best presents I’ve EVER given to her. I couldn’t be happier! I even went and bought one for myself, and I use it in my car on my way home from work. It's so convenient that it comes with a cigarette lighter connector to plug it in in my car. Once I get home, I take it out and my wife uses it on our bed." —Jose C.
Get it from Amazon for $54.95.
20. A RFID-blocking passport wallet with tons of handy pockets that's a must have for keeping your myriad cards and documents organized for errands and/or future travel.
It has over 4,000 positive reviews and even includes a pocket for your phone!
Promising review: "I've been looking for the perfect travel wallet that can fit a lot of stuff but not look bulky and I think I've found it :). It's so difficult to find one that can fit all the stuff you need in one place. I love the color and material, and the design is very sleek. It has a lot of pockets inside for cash (bills and coins!), a pen, passport, IDs, and ESPECIALLY airline tickets! It's almost the size of a regular/medium greeting card envelope. It saves you the hassle of rummaging through your bag to look for what you need or having to take out a different kind of wallet for money and ID, etc. I'll definitely get one for my daughter or as a gift for someone who likes to travel organized and in style." —MoonMaiden_1980
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in 26 colors).
21. A peel-and-stick dry erase weekly calendar to keep you (and your equally busy family's) packed schedule available for reference at a glance.
Promising review: "This is essential for busy people. My boyfriend and I have very different schedules. He works a full-time job, I work two part-time jobs, go to school full time, and am usually part of a theatre production or two. This whiteboard calendar, coupled with some colorful dry-erase markers, is ESSENTIAL! Not only does my boyfriend know what my schedule looks like this week, but I know where I'm supposed to be and when. It was very easy to put up and seems like it would be easy to move." —Kalen Stockton
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
22. A variety pack of Clif bars that are made with sustainable ingredients, are super filling, and can easily fit in a purse or pocket. My mom and I always "joke" that every time we've left the house without packing a snack we've regretted it — but honestly truer words have never been spoken.
The pack comes with two bars each of eight different flavors.
Promising review: "Perfect hearty snack for waitressing when you don’t have a lot of time to eat but want to get something in your stomach! I also use when traveling and sometimes just for breakfast with a banana! Lots of flavors. Definitely worth a try." —Tiffany Honick
Get 16 bars from Amazon for $19.99 (available in two combinations).
23. A super convenient on-the-go meal container with two compartments so you can keep toppings and sides from getting soggy. And since it's got a spoon and built-in holder, you now only need to remember to pack one (1) thing in your lunch bag and you're good to go.
It's BPA-free and safe for the microwave, freezer, fridge, and dishwasher!
Promising review: "Exceptional quality and so versatile!!! Love this container, which they call it a 'yogurt and topping' container. I say it is a soup with crackers, cereal with milk, spaghetti with garlic bread, chicken/rice with green beans...and on and on container!!! So far those are the meals I have put in this perfectly sized container. It has an excellent seal — no leaks and no worries there will be based on the solid build and tight-fitting lid. It's nicely proportioned too; at first I thought there wasn't enough chicken and rice in the bottom and green beans in the top lid, but it turned out it was a perfect portion for lunch! I just microwave and eat — love it!!!" —BaliDreamer
24. A cute-as-a-~button~ fit-and-flare dress here to spare you the trouble of having to pull on both a top and a skirt in the morning *and* from having to change clothes from day to night. It works for work, dinner, drinks, casual parties, weekend brunches, errands...everything.
Promising review: "This is dress is prefect for work, casual events, etc. I absolutely loved it and it’s really comfy. The material is soft and not too heavy but heavy enough. I reside in Arizona and it’s perfect for the summer! A lot of people confused it for a skirt, so I think of it as two outfits in one. I would say it’s true to size. Overall, very awesome dress that can be worn at multiple outings and events! I will be ordering another one!" —robert griffiths
Get it from Amazon for $29.90 (available in sizes S–XL and in 20 colors and prints).
25. A gluten- and cruelty-free mascara that reviewers say actually stays the heck on, even through long days and sweat. As if that wasn't amazing enough, it's Only. Five. Dollars.
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect, and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat like wild, and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
26. A handy little gadget designed to ensure you never accidentally forget about your furry friend even when you're rushing out the door or when your mind is mush by nighttime. This'll also allow you to stop second guessing whether or not you already fed them when they give you those puppy dog eyes.
27. A worth-the-splurge Roomba robot vacuum that'll really and truly clean your home for you. It is compatible with Alexa, works with an app that allows you to fully customize its routine and make a map of your home, and even *empties itself* into its docking port for up to 60 days. Yup, all you gotta do is program it and change out the bag every two months — I think even you have time for that.
Reviewers swear by it for both hard wood floors and carpet!
Promising review: "This Roomba is the best time-saving smart home life hack EVER! The new app is awesome! I've had a number of iRobot product over the years and I'm truly impressed by the advancements that they've made with the Roomba i6+. We have kids and a dog and have been stretched very thin during COVID, so we finally made the call to upgrade to a self-emptying model that we can run every single day without lifting a finger and will cover the entire main floor of our house. We couldn't be happier with the experience and especially love the 'favorites' option in the new app. This seriously saves us multiple hours a week! Stop wasting your time vacuuming and spend that time doing something you love!" —Bollingsalley
Get it from Amazon for $679.98.
28. A handmade fold-up travel organizer featuring 13 pockets for the many, many cords and other small essentials currently making a mess of your work bag or carry-on. They deserve to travel in style as much as you do.
It's from a Seattle-based small business specializing in travel accessories.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! I bought this one for my partner and they love how easy it is to carry in a work bag. They’re sometimes gone 12+ hours so finding space in a packed work bag is limited. They loved how compact it was even when completely full. The quality is amazing for a bag priced twice as much as this one — this is an amazing organizer." —Jennifer Collins
29. Platform oxfords with style that could pass for designer, but comfort that could pass for your go-to walking shoes — even on long walks and travel days. Go ahead, buy a few colors so you'll have a pair to go with every outfit.
Promising review: "I love these shoes!!! I don't typically write long reviews, but I really love that I bought these. I bought them a week before a trip to Iceland and France with no time to break them in. They were great! It was rainy in Iceland and I wore these everywhere — they still look great and the platform kept me elevated enough that I never worried about puddles or anything getting my feet wet. I wore those on all the little sightseeing stops waking through dirt and lava fields. Comfy like a sneaker, but better looking. They elevated casual outfits — like navy capris and a white tee — to be a little more sophisticated-looking, which came out great in photos. I can wear these with no-show socks and without socks. With no-show socks they are roomy enough that I had no rub. I also had a stranger or two compliment me on my cool shoes. Overall, super awesome and a great value." —Justina Pfister
Get them from Amazon for $25.91+ (available in sizes 5–10 and in 11 colors).
30. Super durable and reliable Invisibobble hair ties basically guaranteed to become your new everyday must-have. They blend in with your 'do and actually stay in place as you ~do~ your thing, without you having to redo your pony over and over throughout the day. These put the fabric-covered elastics you've been using every day since middle school to shame — trust me, you're never going back.
Personally, I plan on never using any hair ties other than these for as long as I live. They're marketed as "traceless," or that they won't leave a crease, but if you have your hair up for a long time, I think there's gonna be a crease no matter what. That's not what I like about them. For me, it's all about the comfort and the GRIP. I can just put my hair up with it and forget about it the rest of the day, without adjusting it a zillion times. They stay put and make for messy-bun perfection. I'm also headache prone, and these are super comfy and don't cause headaches even if my hair's up all day. They're comfier and more attractive-looking just chilling on my wrist than normal elastics, too. And OH, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the freaking DURABILITY. One of these things lasts me for actual months. Not only do they not fall out of your hair and get lost, but even when they get super stretched out, they shrink back down to the right size to be usable again. Can't say enough good things.
Promising review: "It sounds like hyperbole to say that these hair ties changed my life, but it's true. I sleep with my hair in a messy topknot using these elastics every night. In the morning, I just take my hair down, run a brush through it, and that's it. My hair is done, and more voluminous than ever before. I do have pretty low-maintenance hair in general (long, naturally straight) but I never thought it could be THIS EASY. One note: I still use normal elastics when I work out because these don't always hold tight enough when I'm running." —Rachel P.
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in five colors).
31. The perfect vegan leather work (or everyday!) bag complete with tons of pockets, a removable strap, room for a 15-inch laptop, and a look so chic, the practicality is just a perk. Yup, this beauty is gonna go everywhere with you.
Create & Cultivate is primarily a media company and community for women looking to start their own small businesses or advance their careers (the brand itself is a woman-owned biz), but it makes an awesome line of accessories for said girlbosses, too! I have one of their stunning vegan leather bags in a different (currently sold out) style, and the quality is amazing. It looks designer, holds a lot, is easy to clean, and — with the light lining — relatively easy to find things in. I also get sooooo many compliments on it everywhere I go. Anyone who knows me knows it's very hard to convince me to move my crap out of my treasured Stella McCartney tote, so the fact that one of this brand's creations is now my everyday summer bag should speak volumes.
Get it from Create & Cultivate for $120.
32. An endlessly amusing robot cat toy that'll automatically turn on for 10 minutes every hour and a half to keep your kitty busy even when you can't be home to play with them. Don't worry, when you finally walk in the door they'll still love you more than the robot...probably.
The LED wheels light up different colors and the USB-rechargable bot can rotate a full 360 degrees. Plus it comes with ball, feather, and ring attachments for the antenna so they can mix it up.
Promising review: "I was skeptical when I bought it that my cat would be afraid, unamused, or quickly become bored of it. I was very wrong! We have had it for almost a week and it is accessible to him all day. I mainly got it for him to play with while I'm at work. I charge it in the morning while I get ready and then turn it on and put it in his room when I leave and he loves it! He had mellowed out a lot (he was getting angry because of boredom). It is also smaller than I expected and that makes me happy. I like that it runs for a short period and then goes to sleep for a bit and it also seems to suit Bart's (my cat's) lifestyle as well. I am very happy with this purchase and also love that it has two speed settings." —Crystal
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.