Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Possibly magical pimple patches that'll make zits do a vanishing act — and allow you to see the oh-so-satisfying amount of gunk they've pulled from your pores.
2. Pumie Toilet Bowl Ring Remover, a pumice stone with a handy handle sure to produce results that'll bowl you over.
3. Microfiber makeup remover cloths capable of swiping off even the toughest products with just WATER (yup, you read that right).
5. Natural, cleansing, and odor-eliminating Bottle Bright tablets to make one of your least favorite chores — cleaning out your gross water bottle — unbelievably easy.
6. Game-changing Rubbermaid Freshworks containers, which'll help your produce look and taste its berry best for wayyyyyyy longer.
7. Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner, a beeswax and orange oil formula that's basically like a spa treatment for your wood surfaces. In addition to polishing, it adds a protective layer and helps prevent the wood from drying out or fading.
8. A miraculous all-natural clay mask that over 15,000 (!!!!) reviewers swear by for pulling every last bit of gunk out of their pores.
9. The Tubshroom, a simple-yet-genius device to catch all those nasty loose hairs and keep them from clogging your drain.
10. An under-$5 (yes, really) rust stain remover that'll banish even the most impossible stains with zero scrubbing. Because, sing it with me, "I don't want no scrubbing!"
11. Compound W Fast Acting Gel, a salicylic acid formula ready to wage war on even the most stubborn warts (and win).
12. Bar Keepers Friend, an all-purpose cleaner that looks seemingly "permanent" stains in the eye and laughs in their face.
13. An alcohol-free witch hazel toner with aloe vera that's basically a skin care superhero with every superpower imaginable — it can moisturize, cleanse, reduce inflammation, balance the pH levels of your skin, and more.
14. Sunburnt After-Sun Gel, a fast-working, non-sticky formula that'll come to your rescue when your feeling the burn, and redness and peeling doesn't sound too a-peel-ing.
15. A restorative headlight wipe kit to make your headlights look so shiny and new, other drivers may pull over just to take a moment and say "Wow."
17. A cruelty-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, natural stain remover so effective, you'll wonder whether the stain was ever really there in the first place.
18. Baby Foot foot peel, which'll shave off such a grossly satisfying amount of dead skin, it'd even give the Rolling Stones some satisfaction.
19. A highly reviewed teeth whitening charcoal powder to get your chompers so sparkly, I wouldn't be shocked if they gave off one of those little cartoon sparkles.
20. An ingenious hot air brush that is 50% brush, 50% blowdryer, and will get your hair 100% awesome.
21. A set of water-resistant packing cubes to magically increase your suitcase space. Listen, I'm no longer convinced Hermione used magic to make her beaded bag hold everything on the Horcrux hunt. Maybe she just had some of these babies.
22. A bitter-tasting nail polish that'll help you kick even the most stubborn nail-biting habit. Wait, you mean I might actually let my nails get long enough to file? Am I dreaming?
23. A clever grout-coating pen to make it look like you spent tons of time and money cleaning up your tile.
24. A super effective and hygienic toilet cleaning wand with removable antibacterial, deodorizing heads for the cleanest latrine you've ever seen.
26. A natural antifungal clear nail polish that's super effective and easy to apply — all you have to do is paint some on twice a day. The only downside? You'll no longer be able to say "There's a fungus among us!"
27. A multi-surface pet stain and odor eliminator that over 5,000 people (and presumably their furry friends) swear by.
28. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 Repairing Treatment, which'll repair even the most damaged tresses like it's NBD. Over-processed your hair? Got a bad dye job? This stuff has got it on locks.
29. Wreck This Journal, a notebook with a different creative (or destructive) prompt on each page. If it looks like it's been to hell and back when you're done with it, you've done it right.
30. Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, because no list of satisfying products could be complete without these babies. Name a better feeling than peeling one of these off and seeing all the grime you got out of your pores, I'll wait.
31. Squishface Wrinkle Paste, an anti-itch, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal cream made for cleaning the cute faces (and tail pockets) of the wrinkliest doggos around. It's great for tear stains, too!
Want more amazing before and afters? Check out one of these lists!
31 Skincare Products With Before And After Photos That'll Blow Your Damn Mind
15 Beauty Product Before-And-After Photos That Will Make You A Believer
21 Hair Product Before And After Photos That'll Make You Believe In Miracles
17 Cleaning Products That'll Give You Dramatic Before-And-After Photos
14 Bathroom Cleaning Products That'll Give You "OMG!" Before-And-After Photos
21 Organization Products That’ll Give You Dramatic Before-And-After Photos
14 Face Masks With Before And After Photos That Will Have You Reaching For Your Wallet