34 Products Reviewers Say They'll Only Buy From One Brand From Now On
Bye bye, other brands — these are the best of the best.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Crest Whitestrips, aka teeth-whitening wonders you use for just a half hour every day. They claim to remove up to 14 YEARS worth of stains when used for 20 days, but you'll probably start seeing results after around three days. Goodbye, coffee stain on your molar that's older than your firstborn.
One box comes with enough regular strips for 20 treatments and two sets of one-hour express strips for when you want extra quick results for a special event/just feel like making Chip Skylark jealous. The reviewer's results above were after just four treatments!
Promising review: "These are the best. They do a great job of whitening and do not cause any pain to the teeth at all! Easy to use and do not make a sticky mess. I will never use another brand or product for whitening!" —Nicole
Get them from Amazon for $48.
2. A pair of top-quality in-ear headphones that I personally love, but you don't have to take my word for it. You can also take the word of over 53,000 people who've left positive reviews.
They come with three different size pads so you can get your perfect fit. I've had a pair of these for a couple years now and they're still going strong, and I love the fun colors (I have purple)!
Promising review: "Hands down best earbuds you'll get on Amazon. My last pair lasted eight months, much longer than others I've had. Other earbuds here that are at a decent price don't sound as great as these. I tried moving onto another brand, but they were about the same price, and they were horrible! I'll take Panasonic back, so sorry for ever switching. Now and forever my go-to for earbuds. Love Panasonic, never leaving again!" —Victoria P
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in 14 colors and with or without a mic).
3. Or, if you prefer Bluetooth earbuds, a luxe and splurge-worthy pair of AirPods Pro that are basically the holy grail. Unlike regular AirPods, they've got an adjustable fit and are noise cancelling and sweat- and water-resistant. Because you, your ears, and your tunes all deserve the best.
On top of all that, they are Siri compatible, have amazing sound quality, allow you to play a song from your iPhone to two sets of AirPods (splitters are so high school), and come with a charging case and three sizes of tips for maximum comfort. BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord swears by hers — check out her full AirPods Pro review.
Promising review: "I cannot believe how well the sound is blocked out from everything once I put these in my ear. You can hear hardly anything else in the room. I will be buying only Apple from here on out. I’ve tried all kinds of other brands including Skull Candy, Bose, etc. None of them can hold a candle to these." —Charvelle D Harrison
Get them from Amazon for $189.99.
4. Avarelle acne patches, which are vegan and cruelty-free and made with tea tree and calendula oil to soothe swelling as well as absorb all the gunk from your zits.
Promising review: "These have been life-changing for me. As opposed to other brands, this has been the only one that works in protecting and getting rid of pimples, and is absolutely the only one that is thin and transparent enough to wear in public or under makeup. Cosrx also makes a hydrocolloid patch similar to this, which is only meant to absorb anything inside your breakout (aka they only are meant to really work on whiteheads) however when I’ve used their version, it sticks out like a sore thumb and makes no difference in the size or appearance of my breakout after the recommended wear time. Since the Avarelle patches also contain soothing ingredients, they work to calm inflammation in breakouts that are under my skin as well; I no longer use ANY spot treatments, and aside from masks this is the only product I use to treat my occasional breakouts. After sleeping with the Avarelle patches, my breakouts are usually either totally flat, or gone. As you can see in the photo, the Avarelle patches are paper thin and colorless, but somehow still absorb a million times more than the Cosrx." —Kris
Get a pack of 40 from Amazon for $8.49.
5. Perfect Amazon Essentials V-neck tees you'll probably buy in every available color and print, because the stretchy, high-quality fabric and great fit are just too hard to resist.
Promising review: "I love the cotton blend of the Amazon Essentials T-shirts. Well fitting, comfortable, colors hold true, and the shape holds true wash after wash. I’ve ordered and reordered many times with complete satisfaction and have not bought any other brand since finding these." —Deb
Get a set of two from Amazon for $18.90 (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 35 colors and prints).
6. Lodge's iconic pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet that is built to last and can be used on the stove, in the oven, on the grill, or even over a campfire. Everything you make in it will be extra tasty, because it has built-in seasoning that releases more over time — it'll actually it get better (if that's possible) with age.
Reviewers say this baby can last a lifetime.
Promising review: "I didn't even look for another brand. Lodge has my confidence and it has been sustained by using their cast-iron pans. I don't often need to cook in cast-iron, but when I do, I want a great pan. So I choose Lodge pans as they are simply the best." —Thomas Dombrosky
Get it from Amazon for $9.92+ (available in 12 sizes and styles).
7. Orly's Bonder base coat for keeping that beautiful mani/pedi you worked so hard on intact for days (perhaps weeks) to come. Yes, it's possible.
The reviewer with the gorg mani above said their nails stayed perfect after a long day of gardening and housework! I personally am an Orly devotee, and will exclusively turn to them for top coat and remover from now on. I love pretty much all their products that I've tried, and their polish bottles have an excellent grippy handle. I haven't tried their base coat yet, but clearly I need to!
Promising review: "I have only used this once and it looks like I will never want to buy another brand/type of base coat again. I used this last week (on March 10; it is now March 19) and my nails have not chipped once. Normally my nails chip within three days (I normally use China Glaze base coat). I love it, I recommend this, and if this keeps happening I will probably never buy another brand of base coat again." —Linda
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
8. Rocco & Roxie's multi-surface pet stain and odor eliminator that over 13,000 people (and presumably their mess-making furry friends) swear by.
You can use it on floors, clothes, carpets, furniture, and pretty much anything else. The reviewer who took the pics above says the stains had been there a year and this took care of them in around 35 minutes!!! Check out BuzzFeed's full write-up on Rocco & Roxie stain remover.
Promising review: "I have had this product for a year. I have used it many times on small stains both from my cat AND my dog (missed-the-litter-box stains, spray-on-the-wall-by-the-litter-box stains, and vomit and saliva from from both animals) and it has worked really well on a variety of surfaces. Hardwood, carpet, drywall, and moulding. It's like a liquid Magic Eraser. Now, two days ago my dog got sick while we were at work and left a massive — I don't want to overshare, but seriously a massive — puddle of diarrhea on our new dining room area rug. He's 60 lbs; you do the math. It wasn't pretty. I really thought about just trashing the rug. My husband wanted to save the rug, and so he did. With just this formula. I would have rated this product 5 stars before this accident and now I'd give it 10 if I could. Our rug looks like it never happened. No damage or bleaching to the fibers. It's just gone and there is zero smell. The product itself has an interesting smell, not bad but not like a good air freshener type smell when you apply it, but after — the rug smells like...nothing. Like our house. Magic. It's truly eliminating the odor, not just masking it. Will never buy another brand and I have used several over the years. This is the stuff. Absolute gold." —E.A
9. Or Sunny & Honey Carpet Miracle, a cruelty-free formula you can use in most any carpet cleaning machine to battle stains made by humans and pets alike. Your dog isn't the only one who sometimes has accidents, though yours are less the bathroom variety and more the spilling-a-full-glass-of-Merlot variety.
It's from a family-run small business that specializes in cleaning products, especially ones for homes with pets!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I’ve bought this product so many times now I have it on auto ship! Saw the reviews and figured I’d give it a try. My cat likes to pee over the litter box and stained the brand new carpet. I used this in my Bissell and it took all the stain and smell out!!! I’ll never use another cleaner." —Wendy
10. Dr. Teal's Soothe & Sleep bubble bath for the most luxurious end-of-day soak of your life. It produces a generous amount of bubbles that'll actually stay put, and the lavender essential oils are perfect for providing a ~scents~ of calm to help you get a deep snooze after a busy day.
Promising review: "I'm literally obsessed with this stuff. It's bubbly, foamy, makes giant bubbles, smells amazing, and is super relaxing. I will only buy this brand for my daily bubble baths. I have very sensitive skin and this stuff works amazingly fine with my skin and my dermatologist said it's chill." —Aimee
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.
11. A Hanky Panky organic cotton thong that's earned the title of fan fave. It will leave you with zero panty lines and is actually — *gasp* — comfy.
12. O'Keefe's Working Hands cream, aka the ultimate savior cream for cracked knuckles that over 7,000 Amazon reviewers swear by.
The reviewer pics above were taken just FOUR DAYS apart!!!
Promising review: "Don't even think about buying another brand of hand cream. My hands get so dry that they crack in the cold weather. O'Keeffe's repairs my hands almost overnight and if I continue to just apply at night before bed, keeps them from cracking again. It has no odor and is not greasy — perfect hand cream because you don't slime everything you touch afterwards. I'll never use another brand." —|J|
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
13. Bar Keepers Friend powdered cleanser to tackle stains on pretty much any surface, from stainless steel to porcelain. Yes, even the stains that no other cleaning products could touch.
Promising review: "Have an All-Clad fry pan that started to turn cloudy. Cleaned with another brand of cleanser that is also safe for stainless pans that I have been using and thought was great, but was unable to get the shine back. Decided to try Bar Keepers Friend as a last resort. Lo and behold, the shine came back. The cloudiness was all gone. I'm sold. From now on I'm using Bar Keepers Friend." —Troy
Get two cans from Amazon for $9.59.
14. Glossier Boy Brow, a hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, paraben-free brow shaping and filling gel that several of my coworkers LITERALLY never stop talking about.
Promising review: "Boy Brow is the only product that I use on my brows. A few swipes of Boy Brow in brown make my brows look thicker, more even, and well-groomed all day. I have tried department store and drugstore brands and nothing performs as well. The formula and the brush are absolutely perfect. I buy it over and over." —Judie S.
Get it from Glossier for $16 (available in five shades).
15. A bestselling Stasher reusable silicone bag able to survive the oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and sous vide that will probably make you wonder why you ever wasted time (and plastic) using disposable versions.
Promising review: "I've tried several different types of reusable baggies and these are hands down the best there is. I've gawked at the price too, but now it doesn't even matter because these last so much longer than any of the others. They don't change color or get funky and smelly. I'd much rather buy one or two that will last me years and hold up well than a bunch of cheap ones that last a few months max. I won't buy another brand. My husband has even commented on how great these are. Oh, and a helpful hint — when you need to dry these out, you can turn them inside out and they will stand up on their own while they dry!" —kmjames22
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in seven sizes and 14 colors).
16. Pilot G2 Bold retractable pens for a scrumptiously smooth flow of ink that some office supply nerds (yes, I am referring to myself) might consider borderline arousing. These are pens people get EXCITED about.
My mom and I both do a lot of list-making and planning the old-fashioned, ink-and-paper way, and we are both huge fans of these pens. I personally prefer this bold style to the fine version, but they're all great pens. I feel like my (not great) handwriting just looks better when I use these, and they're just so satisfying to write with. Ugh, I love them more than is reasonable to love a pen.
Promising review: "These really are just flat out the best pens you can buy. They never skip, ink always flows out equally and precisely, and they don’t bleed through pages too much. I’ve tried $500 pens and they are never quite as nice as these G2 pens. If you want reliable pens that are never going to give you that frustrating issue of ink not always flowing, then these pens are your answer. Great product, always have been, and they’ve become the only pens I personally use now. 👍👍👍👍" —Ryan Wiese
Get a pack of 10 (five black and five blue) from Amazon for $15.97.
17. Anker's compact-yet-strong portable power bank that over 13,000 (!!!) reviewers love, because having your phone die during a busy day on the go is, sorry, not an option.
It claims to provide about three and a half charges to an iPhone 8 or two and a half to a Galaxy S8, and it comes with a storage pouch and Micro USB cable.
Promising review: "Reliable, slim, and powerful! This battery charges my iPhone 6S really quickly, and its profile is small enough that I can hold it together with my phone while it charges. I purchased a 4" lightning cable to go with it to avoid excess slack, and this allows me to easily put the charger and my phone together in one hand while on the phone, and they even fit together in my pocket, making it really convenient to take with me. Anker has earned respect for the quality of their products, as well as for their excellent customer service, and after buying this battery — my first Anker product — can easily see why. I will stick with this brand in the future, and this particular product especially. It's a great value." —Polycarp
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four colors).
18. Dropps dishwasher detergent pods for a cruelty-, phthalate-, chlorine-, and dye-free cleaning pick. They don't require pre-washing to get your dishes sparkly clean, and then come in compostable packaging — basically, they're a win-win-win.
They're from a Philadelphia-based small business specializing in eco-friendly laundry and dishwashing products!
Promising review: "We have a very old dishwasher and only ONE brand of dishwasher pods we've found would actually clean our dishes. Every other brand we tried left food on the dishes. I tried the non-liquid pods, but they seemed to leave little beads on our dishes. These work better than every other brand we've tried — and we tried a lot! Will never try anything else. You have a customer for life!" —Cassidy F.
19. A genius PetSafe self-cleaning litter box that scoops and seals away waste, so all you have to do is change the tray every few weeks — giving you more time to do the important things, like playing with and cuddling your kitty.
It has sensors, so it knows when your kitty is in the box, and it rakes the box automatically 20 minutes after they leave. All the nastiness is stored in an odor-locking trap until you change the tray (which you only have to do every few weeks)! Plus, it even includes a counter that'll let you know how often your cat uses the box, in case you need to monitor their output for health reasons. Get some tray refills here.
Promising review: "I have used other brands and this device far outweighs the other choices. The hood was worth the extra money. Once you lift up the machine and so easily change the tray, you will not even consider another cleaning machine. I wish I had this one years ago. Btw....I have two kittens who easily adapted to the cleaning system. :)" —Pitching Mommy
Get it from Amazon for $129.95+ (available in two styles and in three colors).
20. Mack's silicone putty earplugs, which you can mold to get a perfect fit and use for everything from snoozing to swimming. The obnoxious construction next door and your S.O.'s snores are no match for these babies.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping editor Emma Lord says about these wonders: "TBH, I swear by these so aggressively that I have them on a subscription. They're like ear glue. My apartment is on a busy street and my upstairs neighbor is a noisy human being (does this count as a subtweet??) and once I pop these babies in I can barely hear a thing. Plus, my ears never get sore with these in like they do with headphones or other earplugs."
Promising review: "I am a very light sleeper and usually need a fan on or other white noise to sleep. I bought these for camping at a three-day music festival and I could not believe how well I slept! These truly block out everything completely — music, talking, cars, snoring, etc. I was able to mold them perfectly in each ear and they did not fall out the entire night. I was in awe of how well these worked and how comfortable they were. I'll never use another brand of plugs again!" —Amazon Customer
21. Super durable and reliable Invisibobble hair ties basically guaranteed to become your new everyday must-have. They blend in with your 'do and actually stay in place as you ~do~ your thing, unlike the fabric-covered elastics you've been using every day since middle school — trust me, you're never going back.
Personally, I plan on never using any hair ties other than these for as long as I live. They're marketed as "traceless," or that they won't leave a crease, but if you have your hair up for a long time, I think there's gonna be a crease no matter what. That's not what I like about them. For me, it's all about the comfort and the GRIP. I can just put my hair up with it and forget about it the rest of the day, without adjusting it a zillion times. They stay put and make for messy-bun perfection. I'm also headache prone, and these are super comfy and don't cause headaches even if my hair's up all day. They're comfier and more attractive-looking just chilling on my wrist than normal elastics, too. And OH, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the freaking DURABILITY. One of these things lasts me for actual months. Not only do they not fall out of your hair and get lost, but even when they get super stretched out, they shrink back down to the right size to be usable again. Can't say enough good things.
Promising review: "I ONLY buy this brand. I've tried tons of others that stretch and lose form and can't be used. These bounce back in shape easily and they hold my hair tight." —CM
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99+ (available in five colors).
22. A Manduka yoga block made of sustainable cork with a texture that provides a helpful grip. Reviewers think its worth ~cork~ing over the dough for a block that's such good quality.
23. Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair! deep conditioning hair mask that works for all hair types to help strengthen and repair damaged strands. Basically it's your hair's new life coach, BFF, fairy godmother...you get the point.
24. And Briogeo Curl Charisma rice amino and shea curl defining conditioner to make your gorgeous curls shinier, more hydrated, and more defined than they have ever been with any other product you've tried.
25. A Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle razor with a built-in bikini trimmer on the other end, so you can shave ~down there~ and everywhere with ease.
These razors have been my go-tos for years, and the trimmer is shockingly sturdy for one attached to a drugstore razor. The regular razor end is a great moisturizing razor on its own, too, so you can totally reach for this on days when you're not, uh, planing to make a trip into the bush. It's so easy to use as soon as you open it — just pop the one included battery in and it's ready. I won't be without one of these in my shower!
Promising review: "Totally the best shaver I have ever bought! Will never buy another shaver again, unless I need a new Hydro Silk. But never another brand. Definitely recommend!" —Stefani
26. Coty Airspun loose face powder, a magical setting powder that over 7,000 reviewers swear by to help them really, truly slay all day.
Promising review: "Look no further! Powder of your dreams! I will never waste money on another again! No more searching! No more throwing money down the tube trying different brands! The price is more than fair. The product works, it feels great, and I've used with different primers, foundations, and setting sprays and it always looks beautiful!" —Davis21
27. A compact and cord-free Zulay milk frother so you can save some $$$ and wow your friends by creating Starbucks-worthy drinks at home. No need to splurge on a fancier model to create a luscious layer of foam.
Promising review: "This is amazing. Only frother you'll ever need. I had another and it pales in comparison to this one. It's so high powered and efficient, plus the little stand is nice so it's not just lying around after I clean it. I'll never buy another brand!" —Shannon Stewart
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in 35 colors and prints).
28. Essence Lash Princess mascara, gluten- and cruelty-free formula that's only $5 — but will produce results worth a heck of a lot more than that. It'll feel like a major upgrade even if the mascara you currently use is more expensive.
Promising review: "The best there is! After years of spending way too much on the designer mascaras at Sephora, etc., I discovered this mascara and I cannot possibly say how much I love it. And for the price, it's an absolute steal. I have tried both the regular and the waterproof. I did find that the waterproof burned my eyes and caused irritation, however, the regular Lash Princess is the best mascara I've ever used. No clumping, effortless extension, and I feel beautiful the moment I put it on. Easy to remove with makeup remover or baby wipes. I've been using this mascara for over a year and a half, and I find that one tube lasts several months before I need to reorder. Top-notch product! I can't imagine ever switching to another brand again. Highly recommend!" —Jenny
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
29. Puracy natural stain remover, which won't just prevent a stain from being noticeable — it'll make you question whether the stain was ever really there to begin with.
It's gluten-free, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, vegan, and cruelty-free! Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Puracy natural stain remover.
Promising review: "May be my new laundry staple as I try to convert over to more natural products. I purchased this based on raving reviews. Have only used on my baby's stains so far, but can see it coming into great use in the future. It gets my breastfed baby poop stains out amazingly well. Before I was using that concoction of blue Dawn, peroxide, and baking soda. Now I spray this ASAP and wash and set clothes out in the sun, and viola — no stains. I don't know for sure if it's this product alone or the help of the sun (natural bleacher) that works, but I know I wont be using store brand ones anymore." —Missy2be
30. A handy smart plug that truly lives up to its name: you can sync it with your smart home devices or control it through an app. Through said app, you can even set a schedule for when to power certain lights and devices on and off — basically a dream come true for anyone who hates wasting money on electricity.
It's compatible with Alexa, Microsoft Cortona, and Google Assistant, and it's so easy and convenient that it has over 17,000 positive Amazon reviews!
Promising review: "I’m so glad I tried these plugs. I had tried another brand, but promptly came back to Kasa. It was fast and easy to set up on the app and then with Alexa. I’ve used the timer function in their app and it worked very well. Alexa recognizes the plug right away. I plan to stick to this reliable brand." —CYoung
31. Classic Tide Pods that are famous for a reason (okay, multiple reasons — please just don't eat them, guys). They're made with a three-in-one combo of detergent, stain remover, and color protector, so literally all you have to do is toss one into your machine for the easiest load of laundry you've ever done.
I am very lazy when it comes to cleaning and am also a child in an adult's body, so I say a permanent "nope" to measuring out liquid detergent that I would inevitably make a mess with and a permanent "yes" to the pod life.
Promising review: "Keep it on subscription! No other brand does as good a job. We've tried them all. For our big family, I'll never stray to another brand again." —MightyMum
32. Baleaf bike shorts, which, like any of the trusty pairs you've been living in lately, are great for wearing for workouts, while chillaxing, or under dresses. What makes these babies must-haves? POCKETS and over 5,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews.
Promising review: "I really like this brand. I have two other pairs of different shorts by the same brand and I honestly will not buy another brand as long as this one is around." —Allie T.
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in women's sizes XS-3XL and in 41 colors and styles, including different lengths).
33. Classic Aquaphor Lip Repair with soothing and moisturizing ingredients like shea butter, chamomile essence, and vitamins C and E that'll basically give your kisser spa-worthy results for under $5.
Promising review: "I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have tried a number of different things in order to battle my super chapped lips. I purchased an $18 tube of Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment hoping that it would help. Instead it just made my lips feel sticky and the shine almost made the dead skin more noticeable. On a whim I purchased Aquaphor (it was a super cheap cart add-on) and within two uses my lips were baby smooth. It works almost instantly and is just the most hydrating lip balm I've ever used. I've convinced three friends to try it and every single one loves it. I'll never buy another lip balm again." —Z.Y.