We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of hard water booster powder you can simply add into your dishwasher if you tend to end up with spots, residue, and hard water film all over your dishes, cups, and silverware even *after* they've been through a cycle.
2. A jar of Aztec healing clay masks ideal for anyone who's getting tired of their face breaking out after sweating in a mask every dang day — aka "maskne." Whether your acne is mask induced or not, this stuff'll give your pores a deep cleanse, sucking out all the pimple-causing gunk, and leaving your skin feeling better than ever. And it's not just for your face! Use it anywhere on your body, bathe in it, use it to help treat bug bites — you'll get a lotta use out of it no matter what.
3. A set of Schick dermaplaning razors so you don't have to pay to remove peach fuzz. Plus, it works painlessly and precisely, leaving your face oh so smooth without the irritation marks that most threading or razors leave behind.
4. A "wrinkle release" spray if taking the time to warm up an iron in the morning is simply impossible. It's also great for those days when you don't notice the wrinkles until the last minute.
5. Some Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes to ~miraculously~ nourish and save even the plants you thought were goners for sure.
6. A hydrating intense-therapy lip balm reviewers say is faster *and* more effective than other brands. Not only will it help quickly repair your chapped lips, but it'll also help protect them from the sun, wind, and extreme temps so you can kiss bleeding and cracks goodbye!
7. An OxiClean powder here to get rid of pretty much any kind of tough stain you can think of! Got some oily food on your nice white T-shirt? No problem. Spilled some red wine on your couch? NBD! Patio furniture looking pretty grimey? Taken care of! And check out the extremely satisfying pic below to see how it can bring discolored brick back to life. Does that even cover half of what this stuff can do? No way!
8. A pet urine stain–removing spray perfect for pet owners who are desperate to remove spots and smells both old and new.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken, and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes, then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain and, more importantly, the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.94.