2. Tyler, The Creator was born the same year 2Pac’s first solo album came out.
Joey Bada$$ was 1 year old.
They only know him as Mark Walhberg.
7. When Outkast’s first album was released Super Nintendo was the top of the line gaming console.
And now looks like this.
17. He is also the same age as Chief Keef and Wiz Khalia combined.
Chief Keef is 18, Wiz Khalifa is 26, Jay Z is 44.
18. This is Lil Romeo at the height of his rap career in 2001.
23. This is what Lil Kim looked like in the late ’90s…
And this is what she looks like now.
Ronald Reagan was president at the time.
31. This is what Lil Bow Wow looked like in 2000.
This is what he looks like now.
He is currently 27 years old.
Cell phones looked like this.
33. Eminem is 41 years old…
And his daughter recently made homecoming court at her high school.
34. Ice-T is in his fifth decade of life.
He is 56.
Which makes him old enough to be Iggy Azalea’s father.
Along with most of the artists featured in this post.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋