26 Subscription Boxes That'll Help Satisfy Pretty Much Anyone You Know
Because gift-giving doesn't have to be so daunting.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Atlas Coffee Club because it's rare that you ever see your best friend without a cup of $6 coffee in their hand. This service sends subscribers unique coffee blends from around the world every month, so they'll be able to switch things up and discover new tastes.
2. SpandexBox so you can help your sibling jumpstart their new exercise routine in style. They'll receive a new pair of workout leggings every month to really *kick* their fitness journey into high gear.
3. Unplugged Book Box because it's ~perfect~ for the friend who's always hounding you with book recommendations and has a Goodreads list longer than the Twilight series. It's a monthly subscription that'll bring potential new literary favorites right to their doorstep. Plus, they'll receive fun and useful accessories to help them enjoy their reading time a bit more.
4. ForensiKit for the S.O. who's always trying to get you to watch a true crime documentary and binge-watches CSI. It includes tools and resources to help them investigate a fictional crime scene.
5. FaceTory because your cousins might want to stock up on some K-beauty sheet masks for all of their needs, whether it's a few minutes of self-care or curiosity for formulas that can help with a wide array of skincare concerns.
6. Scribbler, which is a monthly box full of literary and lifestyle goodies (and a new read, of course). It also gives subscribers access to live chats with literary agents and publishers, and is great for the person in your life who dreams of one day writing the kinds of books they love reading.
7. FabFitFun because it gives your beauty-obsessed, fitness-loving, accessory-touting friend a little bit of all their lifestyle favorites. They'll receive a box full of anything from moisturizers and jewelry to tote bags and scarves on a quarterly basis.
8. Birchbox Beauty box for the bestie who's always watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. It'll grow their beauty stash from almost nonexistent to an array of cute makeup and hair samples.
9. Or Birchbox Grooming for the family members who always complain about never knowing what shaving cream to try or about how their current deodorant does NOTHING to help their pits smell even a smidge more pleasant.
11. Dia & Co so you can send the fashionista you love a new customized look they'll be sure to love and post on Insta. Dia & Co curates a box of stylish plus-size clothing items and accessories based on indicated style preferences.
12. Book of the Month Club for all the bookworms in your personal circle who dedicate half their paychecks to buying new books anyway. You can send 'em a hardcover book each month at an affordable price.
13. KnitCrate because your friend keeps talking about learning how to knit but doesn't know where to get started. Now you can help 'em out!
14. Hot Sauce of the Month Club for the loved one who just wants to add a little heat to almost everything they eat.
15. Sock Fancy so your dad can have almost endless pairs of quirky, cool socks since he's always losing his pairs in the dryer.
16. Winc because your white-wine-loving partner is sure to come up with a variety of delicious ways the two of you can enjoy the bottles together (so it's kind of like also getting a gift for yourself, too). The service will ask questions about their taste preferences and send at least four bottles of wine based on their palate.
17. Fresh Baked Cookie Crate because it's the perfect (delicious) pick-me-up for the friends who are so busy that they don't even have the time to pick up a baking sheet and make their own batch of cookies. They'll receive the ingredients needed to make a batch of unique, gourmet cookies, as well as cookie-themed gifts.
18. Rocksbox, which is filled with gorgeous jewelry that'll effortlessly blend with your mom or aunt's style because you'll get to create a profile and select pieces you think they might be interested in.
19. Succulents Monthly because your sibling who just moved into a new solo apartment may want a few new plant friends to keep them company. They'll also receive super easy-to-follow instructions for plant care.
20. Jackie's Chocolate for the parent who has a huuuuuge sweet tooth. It'll immerse them into a world of truffles, artisan chocolates, caramels, and more.
21. Bargain Bead Box brings subscribers tons of unique beads they can use to craft their own pretty pieces — basically, it's perfect for the life-long bestie who always created their own pretty necklaces and bracelets in second grade and hasn't touched the hobby since.
22. Sips by because as the weather cools down, your S.O. is starting to ramp up their tea collection so why not help them out? This is a tea subscription that'll ship out tons of divine, high-quality teas for them to try as they huddle under their blanket on chilly evenings.
23. The Nailed It Box so your sibling can have an inexpensive way to treat themself to unique, seasonally themed mani-pedis using the included decals and stamps.
24. DVD Locker, which sends subscribers either two DVDs or two Blu-rays monthly depending on their movie preferences. It's perfect for the friend who knows about all the latest releases and talks nonstop about the movie review blog they started.
25. Mug Boxx because, although your sister already has a dozen mugs lined up on her desk, one can never have *too many*.
26. And, Chef Trunk so the budding pro chef of your friend group can try their hand at a variety of yummy meals. They'll receive professional chef ingredients and recipe tips right to their door.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.