Note: all sizes are in women's sizing unless otherwise noted.
5. JessaKae is a woman-owned small biz that makes beautiful — and I mean beautiful — cottagecore-esque dresses and tops sized at XXS–6X on every single design.
6. Old Navy goes up to 4X on essentially every single one of its offerings, which include all the cutest essentials and high-quality options for more expensive items — plus, in my opinion, the best affordable activewear on the market right now.
7. Torrid's adorable elevated staples, excellent sale section, and extended-size bras that go up to cups F, G, and H make it a crucial store to have in your repertoire.
8. Shiny by Nature is a slow-fashion small biz founded by Mexican-Chinese couple Alex and Tianshi that aims to combat the fast fashion industry with their whimsical, thoughtful, and versatile designs.
9. Wildfang's timeless designs provide a gender-inclusive alternative to mainstream fashion brands that don't venture outside of gender norms — plus, just really cool designs and silhouettes you won't find anywhere else.
10. Rebdolls is a Black-owned small biz with trendy matching sets from sizes 0–32, as well as everything in between that's sure to turn heads wherever you go.
11. It doesn't get trendier than Skims, the Kardashian-owned shapewear and loungewear brand that's produced some of the internet's most beloved viral products.
12. Wray's bold, artistic designs look like they came straight from your most luxurious friend's closet, but are still supremely wearable — which will never stop being trendy.
14. Sante Grace, a Black woman-owned small biz, defines itself as a luxury plus-size clothing brand, so you can treat yourself any time you deserve it (which is all the time).
15. Nordstrom has an enormous catalog of plus-size clothing from all the trendiest brands at mega discounts, including some Nordstrom-exclusive lines that are worth checking out.
16. Avenue is a solid choice if you need to stock up on affordable, cute basics you'll wear all the time.
17. Dia & Co is an exclusive plus-size retailer and personal styling platform that carries a ton of unique higher-end options, with brands on the full spectrum of budget to high fashion.
18. And 11 Honoré, Dia & Co's luxury arm, brings runway fashion straight to your doorstep, with a huge collection of designer pieces (think Ganni, Carolina Herrera, Gabriella Rossetti...) that are made for sizes 12–24.
19. Fashion to Figure is chock-full of the most fashionable casual pieces around that won't break the bank, so get ready for a deluge of compliments every time you go out.
21. Walmart not only has a wide selection of trendy plus-size options — including brands like Levi's and Eloquii — but have also been lauded for their use of customizable plus-size models.
You, blowing yourself a kiss in the mirror every time you leave the house in an Instagramworthy outfit:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.