We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A poplin strapless midi dress already starting to sell out in the white color (because it looks eerily similar to a Reformation one), so if you're looking for a cute style to wear to that late summer wedding, grab this before it's too late.
See one TikTok-er try on this dress here.
Promising review: "This dress is simple yet elegant and perfect for special occasions! This dress made me feel like a main character. It for perfect around the bust and didn’t fall down or feel loose, and the skirt swayed like wind. Even the material was comfy and not itchy at all. From the picture, it looked like this might be a more coarse material, but it was really soft! 10/10 would recommend, and I’m hoping to buy this in other colors!!" —Arianna
Get it from Abercrombie & Fitch for $72 (originally $90; available in sizes XXS–XL, petite, regular, tall, and in three colors and prints).
2. A lightweight two-piece blouse and shorts set for an easy, ~breezy~ look perfect for running errands or meeting your friends at the pool. Plus, you can totally wear the top and bottom separately, which is probably one of the reasons so many TikTok-ers are flocking to it.
Check out one TikTok-er confirming TikTok made them buy the two-piece set.
Promising review: "This set is literally so comfy and cute. It says pajama set, but I would wear this out any day with a cute tank under. It's super lightweight for summer, and sized perfectly." —Gabriella Schilling
Get it from Amazon for $43.99+ (available in sizes L–5X and in 24 colors and sleeve lengths).
3. A twist-front tube top that looks so much more expensive than its $20 price tag. I mean, just look how elegant it looks with a simple pair of high-waisted jeans, and you'll understand what the hype is all about.
4. Abercrombie '90s Ultra High Rise Straight Jeans that are not only super stylish, but also super comfortable. And they come in a variety of sizes and lengths. Just be warned — these will quickly become your favorite most-worn jeans.
After two years of only wearing jeans a handful of times, I knew it was time to invest in a great pair. I had heard SO much about these jeans on TikTok and decided to see what the hype was all about. And let me tell you, they are SO worth it. I ended up getting the curve style (because it has 2 extra inches and fit my waist better), and I love how these jeans look. They're a classic style you can really wear with anything. I've only had them for a couple of weeks, and I've worn them in both casual and dressier settings. I've already gone back to get a second pair in black. That's how good these are. These do sell out fast, so don't delay if you want to add these to your closet.
Promising review: "THIS IS YOUR SIGN TO PURCHASE THESE!! I'm obsessed with these jeans. I'm about to get all the colors. They fit SO WELL. I am 5'4 and got the regulars. They are the perfect length to wear with heels. If you are more a sneaker person, get the short length. I am so proud of Abercrombie. I remember them being so 'cool' in high school, but because I was a curvy teen, I could never fit into their jeans. Whoever is behind the fit science of these jeans I salute you. Great job! " —Abercrombie Customer
5. A two-piece crop top and wide-leg pants set about to be your favorite outfit this summer. No matter if your plans include traveling to a fabulous place or just your own backyard, this chic set will have you feeling like a 10/10 the whole time.
6. An Old Navy PowerSoft exercise dress, a TikTok favorite because it's a more affordable option (compared to the very popular Outdoor Voices styles) that doesn't skimp on style or comfort. It's made with a moisture-wicking fabric with slight compression and a built-in bodysuit and shelf bra. You may love this one so much that you'll want to come back and grab another color before your size is long gone.
Check out one TikTok-er showing four ways to style this viral dress.
Promising review: "I got one of these, and almost all the other colors immediately. I will buy this in more colors if they keep making them. RIP my wallet. It's so cute and comfortable. Literally the perfect dress for anything. I thought I would hate the built-in shorts (having to take it off to use the restroom) but it comes off easily and you can wear a bralette under so you aren't bare. I find I don't need a bra with it (34G), and the shorts don't ride up too much and prevent chub rub." —Meredith M
Get it from Old Navy for $54.99 (available in sizes XS–4X, tall, petite, and in six colors).
7. A chunky platform heel going viral for a good reason — they're super on trend and will make both your heart and your wallet equally happy. Reviewers say they are "snatching these up immediately" because that's how amazing they are.
Promising review: "I’ve been wanting the Versace ones but obviously can’t afford them. I saw a TikToker share these so I snatched them up immediately. I’m in love!!! I’m a 5.5 in heels so I got the 5 and they fit perfectly. They are pretty comfy too which is nice. I’m thinking about getting them in different colors now." —Courtney Van Court
Get them from Amazon for $60.80 (available in sizes 4–10.5 and 10 colors).
8. A textured legging that'll accentuate your favorite ass-et and make you feel good as hell, which means you might start singing Lizzo the second you put them on.
Promising review: "Ok so, I was skeptical about these thinking they were being overhyped on TikTok, but no. They are just as amazing as everyone says. They are comfortable, sit nicely above waist and have nice stretch. I was also skeptical about the material but it’s great. I got black, and the material is not see though. I got my regular size and they are perfect. I will definitely buy again maybe in different colors. 5 ⭐️ 💯." —AHmommy
Get them from Amazon for $8.97+ (available in sizes S–4X and in 97 colors and patterns).
9. A bodysuit capable of being one of the best base layers you have in your closet. Reviewers (and TikTokers) call this a must-have because it's extremely soft and feels (and looks) expensive.
10. A half-zip hoodie Lululemon *thankfully* keeps adding more colors to because otherwise, no one else would be able to snag this breathable cotton-blend fleece fabric sweatshirt that will keep you warm without overheating.
Promising review: "TikTok wasn't joking when they were hyping this up. I've wanted a scuba for years and a cropped version PLUS a half zip was too good to pass up. I am so excited to wear this! It's so soft, cute, and baggy, which I am a fan of. I love me a comfy hoodie in the cold winter months. So excited to put this to use!" —macefaceee
Get it from Lululemon for $118 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in eight colors).
11. A square-neck balloon-sleeve dress you can actually wear two ways — with the sleeves off or on the shoulder, giving you a versatile and stunning dress you'll reach for every chance you get.
12. A pair of New Balance 57/40s in one of the cutest color combinations I've ever seen. These babies sold out so quickly when they first came out back in February, so I can't guarantee they'll stick around long again this time.
Promising review: "I'm not a big sneaker person, but DANG are these so cute and comfy! I waffled on them for too long, and they sold out, but then someone pointed me to a restock and I JUMPED on them. Love Love LOVE this purchase! 😍" —amanda
Get them from New Balance for $99.99 (available in sizes 5-12).
13. An asymmetrical ruched satin skirt that no matter if you wear it on vacation or just out for a girls night with your friends, you'll feel like a million bucks in.
Reviewers do say it runs small, so order one size up.
Check out why this TikToker is raving about it here.
Promising review: "This skirt is super cute. I feel so sexy and will be able to dress it up or down. I’m so excited to wear it on my cruise!" —Courtney Queen
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in sizes L–4X and 14 colors).
14. A set of flower hair clips I'm pretty sure you'll be obsessed with as soon as they arrive because they're the perfect way to pull your hair back (or off your face).
See one TikTok-er show seven ways to wear the clips here!
Promising review: "I bought these because I saw them on TikTok. The are super cute and work for thick hair. The claw is super wide but breaks easily when pulled too far back." —Karla
Get a set of six from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in five color combinations).
15. A pair of high-waisted crossover leggings TikTok caused to sell out for months once, so you might want to ~run~ to grab a pair before it happens again. Not only are these leggings extremely comfortable and stylish, but the crossover style of the waistband ensures they stay in place no matter if you're working out, or just lounging about — whatever is more your vibe.
Promising review: "BETTER THAN LULUS! I saw these on TikTok and waited almost two months for them to be back in stock, but they were so worth it. They’re buttery soft and the crisscross design makes me look like an hourglass! They looked small at first but stretched just fine." —Lake
Get it from Aerie for $33.71 (originally $44.95; available in sizes XXS–XXL, long, short, and in four colors and patterns).