We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Festive wine bottle label stickers that'll get any couple drunk with excitement (and love) when they break these out for a bridal shower.
2. A Miss to Mrs. subscription box because I have yet to meet a bride who'd say no to a little pampering while preparing for their big day.
3. This doggie bandana any couple with a fur baby will love. Their pooch is about to look so doggone adorable in the engagement photos!
4. A wedding planner checklist that'll help couples organize all of their big-day needs — and could even help them anticipate necessities they didn't even think about.
5. This beer and wine glass set to finally set the record straight for the couple who literally always argues over who's right and who's wrong.
6. Or, a stemless wineglass that's purr-fect for the newly engaged couple (or person!) who loves cats.
7. This bucket-list book for the couple that wants to spend the rest of their lives traveling the world together — starting with their honeymoon.
8. And a set of embroidered luggage tags so the last thing they'll have to worry about on their honeymoon is losing track of their luggage.
9. Orrrr, a set of embossed genuine leather tags because the shiny gold foil will gleam just like the couple's love of adventures together.
10. This sentimental Christmas tree ornament you can customize to mark the day the couple got engaged, and it literally screams, "here's to many more holly jolly holidays together."
11. This wooden photo frame that'll sit perfectly on the coffee table of their new house or apartment, so they can always be reminded of the moment they got engaged.
12. A customizable constellation poster to commemorate the way the stars aligned when they first met. So they can literally say it was written in the stars.
13. Personalized champagne flutes because you know what they say — there's nothing more intoxicating than love.
14. Or a set of coffee mugs even all the single ladies will add to their engagement gift wishlist.
15. This journal the bride-to-be in your life can use to compile all of their wedding planning memories — the good, the bad, and the wild.
16. Or a wedding keepsake library so your favorite couple can save any memorabilia from their wedding and display it in their future home.
17. This customizable doormat that'll tell everyone on the block that there's a new, awesome power couple in town.
18. A fun marital bliss card game because it'll actually have them competing to see who can do more good deeds for the other.
19. An engraved cheese spreader that makes a delicious gift for the couple that loves *cheesy* jokes.
20. This customizable ceramic wedding fund vase any couple will certainly appreciate having around. They can drop in some cash here and there and get themselves something they'll love for the wedding.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.