24 Engagement Gifts That Are So Adorable I Want To Buy Them All For My Engaged Friends
I now pronounce you blessed with so many great gift ideas for your friends or family tying the knot.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Festive wine bottle label stickers that'll get any couple drunk with excitement (and love) when they break these out for a bridal shower.
2. A Miss to Mrs. subscription box because I have yet to meet a bride who'd say no to a little pampering while preparing for their big day.
3. This doggie bandana any couple with a fur baby will love. Their pooch is about to look so doggone adorable in the engagement photos!
4. A wedding planner checklist that'll help couples organize all of their big-day needs — and could even help them anticipate necessities they didn't even think about.
5. This shot glass set to finally set the record straight for the couple who literally always argues over who's right and who's wrong.
6. Or, a stemless wineglass that's purr-fect for the newly engaged couple (or person!) who loves cats.
7. This bucket-list book for the couple that wants to spend the rest of their lives traveling the world together — starting with their honeymoon.
8. And a set of embroidered luggage tags so the last thing they'll have to worry about on their honeymoon is losing track of their luggage.
9. Orrrr, a set of embossed genuine leather tags because the shiny gold foil will gleam just like the couple's love of adventures together.
10. This sentimental framed calendar ornament that you can customize to mark the day the couple got engaged, and it literally screams, "here's to many more days together."
11. This wooden photo frame that'll sit perfectly on the coffee table of their new house or apartment, so they can always be reminded of the moment they got engaged.
12. A customizable star map to commemorate the way the stars aligned when they first met. So they can literally say it was written in the stars.
13. Personalized champagne flutes because you know what they say — there's nothing more intoxicating than love.
15. This journal the bride-to-be in your life can use to compile all of their wedding planning memories — the good, the bad, and the wild.
16. Or a wedding keepsake library so your favorite couple can save any memorabilia from their wedding and display it in their future home.
17. This customizable cheese board that'll tell everyone that there's a new pair of hosts with the most.
18. A fun marital bliss card game because it'll actually have them competing to see who can do more good deeds for the other.
19. An engraved cheese spreader that makes a delicious gift for the couple that loves *cheesy* jokes.
20. This customizable honeymoon fund jar any couple will certainly appreciate having around. They can drop in some cash here and there and travel to the destination of their dreams.
21. This customizable keychain that will let the happy couple carry a cute reminder of a special moment in their relationship.
22. An apron set that will help the happy couple's clothes stay clean while they bond during the romantic art of cooking.
23. These wooden wedding countdown blocks because they'll help to amp up the level of excitement for the big day.
24. And finally, this love language card game that will help any couple get to know each other better before their big day, no matter how long they've been together.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.