Aside from snow, the best part about winter is that it's socially acceptable to never leave your house.
1. A set of heavy flannel sheets that will make you late every morning because you simply won't want to leave your bed.
5. A temperature regulating comforter that will help you sleep through the night without the annoyance of overheating or being too cold.
7. A curtain of twinkle lights that will make you feel like you're sleeping inside a magical fairyland. Who wouldn't want that?
8. A memory foam chair that is so comfortable, your friends will happily join you in your winter hibernation.
10. A cozy blanket over 3,000 Amazon reviewers are obsessed with. If you're not snuggling with this blanket this winter, I'm judging you.
11. An Amazon Fire Stick so whether you want to watch Harry Potter or every season of Seinfeld, you won't have to leave your room.
12. A luxurious silk pillowcase that will make you feel like you're staying in a fancy hotel rather than your tiny apartment.
13. An electric fireplace to create the ultimate cozy experience right inside your very own bedroom.
14. A chunky knit blanket that will make you feel like you're being hugged by the last scarf you received from your grandma.
16. A book-scented candle that will make you feel like you're spending the winter in the library from Beauty and the Beast.
18. A faux fur throw blanket that you can wrap yourself up in and shamelessly lay in a ball until spring.
19. A laptop tray so you can have your cake and eat it in bed. Or just, you know, watch a movie on your computer.
20. And a boyfriend pillow, because sometimes hibernating is even better when you have someone to cuddle with.
Sweet dreams, homebodies!
For more ways to upgrade your home, check out these lists:
20 Awesome Things From Walmart That'll Upgrade Your Kitchen
35 Home Products That'll Be A Serious Step Up From The Ones You Have Now
27 Ways To Turn Your Home Into A Paradise You'll Never Want To Leave
27 Pieces Of Furniture Under $200 That Will Makeover Your Space