1. Get your dice out for a games night.
2. Check out a local heritage site.
3. Indulge your adventurous side with some geocaching.
4. Live like teenagers again by hitting the arcades.
5. Work on your short game with some crazy golf.
6. Dine in with a living room picnic.
7. Catch a preview show from a top comedy act.
8. Or nab some free audience tickets for a primetime TV show.
9. Educate yourself on something new.
10. Volunteer together.
11. Park up at a drive-in movie.
12. Grab your hiking boots and hit the trails.
13. Go for a nice meal.
Cutting back on spending doesn't mean cutting back on living.
With Halifax's new Help to Buy: ISA, you could get on the property ladder. Sounds good, right?
Find out more at http://www.halifax.co.uk/isas/cash-isas/help-to-buy-isa.
(Available to UK residents, 16 years or over who are saving to buy their first home. ISA limits and rules apply.)