Think you're a die-hard Marvel fan? Think again. We've rounded up all the hardest questions of the Marvel Universe. From Iron Man to Avengers: Endgame, you're sure to get tripped up on at least a few of these trivia questions. Play solo to pass the time or play with friends to see who's the biggest Marvel fan!
1. Who is the sorcerer and ally of Doctor Strange known as the Ancient One?
3. Which Marvel character is known for breaking the fourth wall?
4. What is the real name of the villain Red Skull?
5. Asgardians have their own name for Earth. What is it?
7. Who is the villain in Ant-Man?
8. In Thor: Ragnarok, who cameoed as an Asgardian actor portraying Thor in Loki's play?
9. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, which version of Spider-Man successfully saves MJ after she falls off a building?
10. Whose power "exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme?"
Wanda/The Scarlet Witch
11. In Thor: Ragnarok, who does Thor fight in the arena while stuck on Sakaar?
12. In Avengers: Endgame, which Infinity Stone does Natasha sacrifice herself for?
13. Which of these actors makes their debut in Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 2014: Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Danai Gurira as Okoye, or Benedict Wong as Wong?
14. What does Stan Lee cameo as in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2?
15. In Hawkeye, what does Yelena cook for Kate when she breaks into her apartment?
Macaroni and cheese
16. In Avengers: Endgame, what food is Scott Lang trying to eat when it's blown out of his hand?
17. Who makes their MCU debut in Thor: Ragnarok (2017)?
Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie
18. In Captain America: Civil War, what dish does Wanda help Vision make?
19. In Loki, what does the TVA stand for?
Time Variance Authority
20. Who cut Thanos' head off?
21. Why was Scott Lang arrested?
22. What was the name of Peter Parker's high school?
Midtown High School
23. In Spider-Man: No Way Home, which of these Peter Parkers is nicknamed "Peter 3"?
24. What's the name of Tony Stark's daughter?
25. What system replaced Jarvis?
26. Who played War Machine in the first Iron Man?
27. Which Spider-Man in Spider-Man: No Way Home suffers from back pain?
28. Pepper Potts is allergic to what?
29. Hawkeye has how many children?
30. What is Thor's first line in the MCU?
"When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all!"
31. What was the name of the missile that Tony Stark was demonstrating in Afghanistan just before his convoy was attacked?
32. After escaping from the US, where was Bruce Banner in hiding and working in a bottling plant?
Rio de Janeiro
33. What was the last thing Thor said in Avengers: Endgame?
"Of course, of course..."
34. What was the name of the radiation that Steve Rogers was subjected to that transformed him into a super soldier?
35. What was the name of Jane Foster's ex-boyfriend in whose name a fake driver's license was given to Thor?
Dr. Donald Blake
36. As a part of her cover, in which country had "Natalie Rushman" worked as a model?
37. True or false: Algrim is a member of Asgard's "The Warriors Three."
38. To steal which metal did Hawkeye go to Stuttgart, where the Avengers have their first confrontation with Loki?
39. When we first meet pre-transformation Steve Rogers, which city's resident was he posing as?
40. The events of which film are referenced to when the Red Skull discovers the Tesseract in the church?
Raiders of the Lost Ark
41. Which of these people has NOT wielded Thor's hammer up until Thor: Love and Thunder: Vision, Captain America or Doctor Strange?
42. The film Thor: The Dark World is centered around which of the Infinity Stones?
43. Which of these characters has Thor never had a verbal interaction with on-screen?
44. What is the name of the dwarf that created Stormbreaker in Avengers: Infinity War?
45. What event was Tony participating in when he is first attacked by Vanko?
Monaco Grand Prix
46. About how old is Thor?
47. In Avengers: Infinity War, what language class does Thor claim to have taken on Asgard?
48. Which of these characters is NOT an original Avenger: Captain America, Thor, Scarlet Witch or Black Widow?
49. What is Captain America’s shield made of?
50. In Captain America: The First Avenger, in which country is the Tesseract found by Red Skull?
51. In which year does Steve Rogers turn into Captain America?
52. Who gave Loki his scepter?
53. Which element used in the arc reactor was poisoning Tony Stark?
54. What is the name of Thor's hammer?
55. What is the name of Loki's real father?
56. What animal does Darren Cross unsuccessfully shrink in Ant-Man?
57. What system replaced J.A.R.V.I.S.?
58. Who killed Tony Stark's parents?
Bucky Barnes (the Winter Soldier)
59. In Spider-Man: Far From Home, what necklace does Peter buy for M.J.?
60. What was Stan Lee's cameo in Ant-Man?
61. What type of doctor is Stephen Strange?
62. What is the name of the microscopic universe Ant-Man travels to when he goes subatomic?
The Quantum Realm
63. Which planet does Peter Quill retrieve the orb containing the Power Stone from?
64. What elective class did Thor take on Asgard?
65. Who played Obadiah Stane in Iron Man?
66. What is the name of Emil Blonsky's alter ego in The Incredible Hulk?
67. What type of pet does Whiplash have in Iron Man 2?
68. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, who does Stan Lee appear as?
A neighbor who is disturbed by a car alarm
69. Finish the Red Skull quote from Captain America: The First Avenger: "Arrogance may not be a uniquely American trait, but I must say, ________."
"...you do it better than anyone."
70. Which Avenger does Loki enslave to do his bidding in The Avengers?
71. The Mandarin was a diversion created by which actual Iron Man 3 villain?
72. Who played Malekith in Thor: The Dark World?
73. What does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of The Incredible Hulk?
They are putting a team together.
74. Who voices Dormammu in Doctor Strange?
75. Finish this Ego quote from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: "Soon, Peter, we will be all there is. _________!"
"So stop pissing me off!"
76. Where do Sif and Volstagg hide the Reality Stone at the end of Thor: The Dark World?
They give it to the Collector.
77. What is Vulture's real name in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
78. What kind of animal does Hela have in Thor: Ragnarok?
79. What were the three items Rocket claims he needs in order to escape the prison in Guardians of the Galaxy?
80. Erik "Killmonger" Stevens also goes by what name in Black Panther?
81. How many Infinity Stones are there?
82. What is the name of the little boy Tony befriends while stranded in Iron Man 3?
83. Where is Captain America from?
84. What metal is Bucky's arm made of?
85. What does the Winter Soldier say after Steve recognizes him for the first time in Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
"Who the hell is Bucky?"
86. Where are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff from?
87. What is the name of Natasha Romanoff's sister?
88. Whose parent founded S.W.O.R.D.?
89. What word does Tony utter that makes Steve say "Language" in Avengers: Age of Ultron?
90. Who is the firstborn child of Odin?
91. What fake name does Natasha use when she first meets Tony in Iron Man 2?
92. Which of Odin's children is adopted?
93. Who did Cap give his shield to in Avengers: Endgame?
94. In which movie did Stan Lee make his last cameo?
95. Besides Thor, which Avengers can lift Thor's hammer?
96. What is Natasha's final line before she sacrifices herself on Vormir in Avengers: Endgame?
97. Which S.H.I.E.L.D. building is located in Washington, DC?
98. What is Tony Stark's dad's name?
99. What do Killmonger and Klaue steal from the Museum of Great Britain in Black Panther?
100. Who is Hawkeye married to?
101. How are Erik Killmonger and T'Challa related?
102. What is Valkyrie's scrapper number in Thor: Ragnarok?
103. Who is Peter Parker's best friend?
104. What song plays at the beginning of Iron Man?
105. What museum has a Captain American exhibit?
106. What's Black Widow's actual name?
107. Natasha remarks to Clint that the Battle of New York is a lot like what in The Avengers?
Their time in Budapest
108. Complete the lyric: "It's been ______ all along!"
109. What does Thor want "another" of when he's in the diner in Thor?
110. Where does Peggy tell Steve she wants to meet him for a dance, before he plunges into the ice in Captain America: The First Avenger?
The Stork Club
111. Finish this line from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: "I'm _______, y'all!"
112. What is the name of the automated Asgardian weapon used by Loki in Thor?
113. What alien race is Ronan in Guardians of the Galaxy?
114. Scott hid an old Ant-Man suit underneath a trophy. What did the trophy say?
"World's Greatest Grandma"
115. Loki discovered he was actually which species?
116. What is Carol's nickname for Monica in Captain Marvel?
117. Which villain appears near the end of Spider-Man: No Way Home?
118. What is the first line of "Agatha All Along" in Wandavision?
119. Who voiced Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron?
120. How many dog tags is Bucky seen wearing throughout The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
This post contains content from kasey_002, Jamie Jirak, JJ Romanoff, Kristen Harris, IntrovertedGirl, and Nora Dominick. It was compiled by Laura Frustaci.