1. AUTHORITIES HAVE NAMED CHARLES DILAURENTIS A SUSPECT.
2. ABOUT DAMN TIME.
3. I bet that would have been a fun one to explain to the cops.
4. "So, why did you not bring up your insane ~dead~ secret son years ago, sir?"
5. Emily has no idea what's going on. Look at that blank expression.
6. Emily never knows what's going on tbh.
7. Ali is so shocked.
8. Wait. How did they NOT already think Charles killed Mrs D? Wut?
9. "Charles gave me his frosting." Yeah that definitely cancels out all the murders and kidnappings and torture and stalking he's done, Ali. Yeah.
10. All Ali remembers is that she got free frosting and that a kid cried at their birthday party.
11. Every kid cries at their birthday party, Ali.
12. DO NOT SYMPATHISE WITH THAT GODDAMN MONSTER.
13. YAAASS HANNA SAY WHAT WE'RE ALL THINKING.
14. Hanna is SASS QUEEN.
15. SPILL THAT TRUTH TEA.
16. She is the only one talking any sense rn.
17. Poor Mumma Marin is so focused on this whole education-beyond-high-school thing.
18. But like, Hanna will need to be alive to go to college.
19. As in, let's focus on her not getting murdered before we keep going with this scholarship thing, please.
20. Oh I forgot about Clark.
21. Like what is the point of him though??
22. "Did you really think you could catch him? On your own?" Finally someone asking real questions. I guess Clark does have a purpose.
23. For now anyway.
24. "I don't really know what we were thinking." - Aria summing up the last 5 seasons of this goddamn show.
25. Meanwhile who actually goes to their ex-boyfriend's coffee shop? WITH a new potential ~love interest~?
26. There's nowhere else in Rosewood to hang out I guess.
27. Also, we're apparently ruling out everyone who isn't blonde with blue eyes as Charles.
29. Oh, Lorenzo is being SO BRAVE after the ping pong ball attack.
30. Because everyone knows ping pong balls being sporadically hurled at you causes you to break your arm.
31. Poor thing.
32. Where's Ali's dad now?
33. Still asleep?
34. "I made you soup, I couldn't think of a better way to say thank you."
36. Really tho, Ali?
37. Like soup's pretty boring.
38. Spice it up with some takeaway or something.
39. Meanwhile Spencer's lost it this season.
40. Remember when she was the voice of reason in every episode?
41. Now she's had too many gummi bears.
42. Where's Mona? She's the only smart one we have left.
44. OMG Aria's mom is back and actually being a mom.
45. Bless Aria and her passion for ~the arts~.
46. Re-introducing Tanner: Cop by day, art critic by night.
47. IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN'T DO?
48. Like, besides find A.
49. And be a cop.
50. Where has Tanner even been?!?
51. And where's Toby?
52. What is A doing?
55. A AND RED COAT TOGETHER!!! ICONIIIIC!!
56. So this confirms they're two different people.
57. And working together.
58. WHO IS RED COAT?
61. Nah Red Coat is Melissa I am sure of it.
62. I think Red Coat and the Black Widow are the same person.
64. And Charles is Wren.
65. You heard it here first, people!
66. That's a lie you heard it on Tumblr first LBR.
67. (ILY Tumblr and all your crazy theories.)
68. What am I going to do with my life once PLL is over?
69. Find another Tumblr fandom I guess. Anyway...
70. Oh yeah, prom. Because these girls are STILL in high school.
71. Aria: "You know that feeling when the perfect dress just speaks to you?"
72. Emily: "No, I literally only get to wear denim and flannel."
73. "Just two single ladies." Is this a first for the show?
74. Also tho is Emily even technically single?
75. Come on Aria, let Emily live!
76. Except, don't let her be with Sara, because NO ONE LIKES SARA.
77. I'm kinda into this semi-normal moment of female friendship though. YOU GUYS NEED TO HAVE SOME FUN.
78. Hanna just gives me so much life.
79. I wish I had some bubbly water.
80. Are Lorenzo and Ali living together now?
81. He is literally like 36 years old what is happening here?
82. So, back to prom planning - literally who would ever choose Sara over Aria?
83. Even though Aria is problematic AF (still maybe A??), at least she's not Sara.
84. The feralest Aria gets is a choppy-but-fabulous haircut from Charles DiStylist.
85. Oh god, now they're introducing someone who "looks" like Charles.
86. I SEE WHAT U R DOING I MARLENE.
87. He's pretty hot though.
88. But he has the acting skills of Toby tbh.
89. I feel like he's channeling Christian Grey. He sounds like him.
90. Not that I've seen that movie...
91. He does look like a mix between Jason and Wren though.
92. This is such a red herring.
93. Everything on this show is a goddamn red herring.
94. Ali is stealing Lorenzo's police ID, FINALLY she is doing something interesting.
95. STOP MAKING SOUP AND FOLDING LAUNDRY ALI YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY A SOCCER MOM.
96. ALI REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THE BADDEST BITCH IN TOWN.
97. Meanwhile when is A going to come along and really fuck up this episode - you know, beyond pressing a button.
98. OMG Emily that photo is clearly not of Jason.
99. He is literally sitting in front of a sign that says Rhys Matthews.
100. "WE CAN ALL READ" - Emily last week.
101. APPARENTLY NOT, EM.
102. This girl is going to graduate in two weeks after 14 years of high school but the girl can't even read.
103. Ugh Aria you dum dum.
104. "Hey, Ezra, do you want to come to prom with me? You know, at the school that you got fired from? For statutory rape? With me? Yeah come along it'll be fun."
105. Oh Rebecca Breeds is still around.
106. Did her character just hang around town to bang Ezra tho?
107. Like, her only friend Emily doesn't appear to want to speak to her, and surely she knows there is a murderer on the loose?
108. GET OUT OF ROSEWOOD, YOU RANDOM AUSTRALIAN.
109. Um, is Clark is lying about his art?
110. He doesn't have parents!
111. He is A!
112. Or Red Coat?
113. Aria's all mad that he's been asking about a psychopath on the loose in his town he lives in, and now she's quizzing him about why his parents don't love him.
115. Aria's ~art~ is about to be revealed.
116. What are the chances A fucked with it.
117. Like, 100%.
118. NAILED IT.
119. OMFG A THAT IS SO FUCKING CREEPY.
120. STOP IT.
121. BUT DON'T.
122. Most interesting part of the episode tbh.
123. These doll house flashbacks are so traumatising.
124. Holy hell.
125. OK, Tanner, it's great you have worked out A's message but please - it's not all about you.
126. CHARLES DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU, LINDA.
127. Linda is the Taylor Swift of this conversation.
128. FUCK YAAS ELLA GET IN THE RING, GIVE HER SOME REAL TALK.
129. FREEZE HER PIPER!
130. BLOW HER UP.
131. Where's Olivia Benson? We need her detective work.
132. As if there is going to be footage, Tanner!
133. Have you literally not learnt anything about A?!
134. Right, so Ali is sneaking into the police station.
135. Yaaass Ali snoop around that police station THIS IS THE ALI WE KNOW AND LOVE.
136. ALI YOU WONDERFUL SOCIOPATH GET ME SOME FUCKING ANSWERS!!!
137. Oh look, the girls following someone shady AF in a car again.
138. At night, again.
139. How are these girls blowing off their parents, I thought they were being super overprotective?
140. I guess they blew the caring parent budget on Ella this week.
141. Ali is busted by Tanner.
142. Does this even matter? Tanner is useless.
143. Ali: "I have questions."
144. GURL, SAME.
145. Honestly though, Ali is being such a dum dum this episode.
146. A literally scared you so much that you FAKED YOUR OWN DEATH, and now you're all "but he kept my rattle!"
147. Get it together, Ali.
148. That A clue board tho.
149. I need that shit in my house.
150. According to that whiteboard Charles has "entrepreneurial versatility".
151. *Cough* EZRA.
152. You know who could solve this? The guys from Criminal Minds
153. SOLVE IT DR SPENCER REED.
154. But if we can't have them, can we at least have MONA BACK FFS?
155. "Murderers can be as sentimental as mothers." Jesus.
156. Oh, Tanner, casually throwing around the death sentence like it's nbd to a 17-year-old.
157. Maybe if you stopped your staff from bangin' teenagers this wouldn't be a problem.
158. OK, wow - this is the first time that we've seen Aria talk about her feelings.
159. Seriously, these girls need professional help.
160. What Aria needs is a blood test tbh. If you are cold all the time you're probably anaemic girl.
161. It's sad Aria didn't get her creepy ass doll exhibition though.
162. Classic A - taking away the literal only good thing happening in her life.
163. OMG CLARK.
164. I knew he'd have some weird purpose, and I knew he was being shady before!
165. "He's here to see A". Girls stop. Literally everyone you assume is A IS NEVER A.
166. At least not for another two episodes.
167. These girls have a PhD in jumping to conclusions
168. These two might just be trying to have a clandestine Grindr hookup.
169. Let 'em live.
170. Wow, Lorenzo is mad.
171. "You made me soup, you folded my laundry I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SUBSERVIENT LITTLE GIRL."
172. Lorenzo is so surprised that his 17-year-old girlfriend is acting like she's 17. LOL.
173. MAYBE DON'T DATE A TEENAGER LIKE A FUCKING PREDATOR THEN.
174. What is up with all these pedo dudes in Rosewood?
175. Seriously this sympathy with Charles is so out of character for Ali. Such bullshit.
176. Yaaass PLL moms team up.
177. Would watch that spin off tbh.
178. Why weren't Olivia Benson and Pam invited to this party tho?
179. Maybe that person in the red coat is one of them, looking longingly inside and wishing that this week's parent budget had extended to include them.
180. MAYBE IT'S MRS D.
181. "Wine time was my idea, ladies."
182. I wish people looked out the window more to see they were being watched.
183. They could have caught A in season 3 if that happened.
184. OK, let's watch as these girls all decide they've worked it all out once again.
185. We're really doing this.
186. "ARIA OMG CLARK IS DEFINITELY A BECAUSE WE SAW HIM NEAR SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE JASON."
187. Aria's disbelief in this scene is probably the smartest thing she's ever done.
188. Aww A and Red Coat are going to prom together.
189. Cute. I ship it.
190. "Killing teenagers at prom" #ADateNightThings :').
191. Do they actually talk to each other though?
192. Or look at each other?
193. Do they just show each other the back of their hoodies?
194. Do THEY even know who the other is?!
195. OK so we didn't get many answers in this episode at all.
196. JUST MORE QUESTIONS.
197. But at least Sara wasn't in it.