35 Products You Can Just Plain Rely On
Gel eye masks, plant moisture meters, and more amazing items that'll help take care of little annoyances for you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An exfoliating and hydrating lip scrub for your chapped lips that need a little relief. Sugar and essential oils gently exfoliate dead skin, so you don't have to deal with dryness and flaking every time you put on gloss or lipstick.
2. A Harry Styles–inspired air freshener to make your car smell ah-mazing at all times. Hang this gem on your mirror so you don't have to deal with unpleasant odors when you're on the road.
3. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for matte-rich lips that'll last for hours and not smudge. A pigment-rich formula and a smooth, velvet-like finish will give your lips a soft pop of color that screams "I got my makeup professionally done."
4. A Takeya cold brew maker to give you amazing iced coffee. It's easy to use and will save you money (spending $5 on a cold brew frequently gets expensive). You can teach yourself how to be a barista without leaving your kitchen.
5. A set of Bed Bands that'll make sure your fitted sheets stay in place on your mattress. If you're done waking up in tangled bedding, these babies will prevent you from constantly fixing your sleep setup.
6. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
7. A Rapid Ramen Cooker from Shark Tank that'll heat up uncooked noods in the microwave in just three minutes! All you'll have to do is add an egg, tofu or meat, and veggies to enjoy the easiest dish ever.
8. A container of "museum gel" because it'll come in handy when your feline decides to climb on your coffee table or bookshelf where you keep delicate collectibles. It'll securely hold crystal and glass objects in place, so they don't get knocked down.
9. A Revlon hot-air brush that'll dry *and* style your do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends. Congrats, you've just earned an A in easy styling class.
It also has a ceramic-coated barrel that acts as a shield against heat damage, making it easy to style your hair without breakage.
Promising review: "Amazing product. I wish I found this 20 years ago!! I have naturally curly hair and enjoy a nice blowout without having that pin-straight 'burnt' flat iron look. This product helped me achieve the blowout look in about five minutes (yes, five!). When it comes to hair, I’m a super novice and this is by far the easiest, most effective (inexpensive) blowout. I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Where has it been all my life?!?!" —Sara Kovach
Get it from Amazon for $34.88+ (available in seven colors).
10. A webcam cover so you can keep your work activity private. It'll discretely conceal your webcam while you type away at your laptop or computer.
11. A L'Oréal Infallible foundation powder that'll be a staple in your beauty routine because it provides full coverage without clogging pores, leaves a matte finish, *and* stays in place for up to 24 hours.
12. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum so you can bid farewell to flimsy dustpans that make messes worse. Just sweep debris towards this high-tech gadget and it'll instantly suck it up for you.
13. A facial applicator brush to make applying skincare treatments a breeze and less time-consuming. With soft bristles and a sturdy handle, you'll be *painting* masks and serums on your face like a pro without getting your fingers covered in product.
14. Reusable toe covers with over 2,000 positive reviews for a reason: These babies help protect blisters, corns, and ingrown toenails while they heal. You won't have to expose your toes or deal with flimsy bandages during the process.
15. A Billie razor starter kit because you'll always have a reliable razor (and cartridges) to give you the best shave. It comes with a razor, a magnetic holder, and two blades for $9. Instead of using disposable, hard-to-use plastic razors, you can opt for this sustainable (and seamless) alternative instead.
16. A small device that'll keep track of your doggo's meals, because life gets busy and you really don't want to ask your roommate if they fed your pet for the millionth time. It also comes in handy if you're the only one watching your fur baby and need to double-check.
17. An earwax removal kit because it's been a longggg time since you've cleaned out your ears. A micro-foam formula gently softens earwax and a bulb syringe helps flush it out, so you don't have to go digging for gold with a cotton swab to get the job done.
18. A blind spot mirror so you can see if there's another car coming *before* you back out of a parking spot or switch lanes on a highway. It rotates 360 degrees and you can easily adjust it to fit different-sized car mirrors. No more second-guessing yourself when you're driving.
19. A ribbed halter top with a built-in bra that'll keep your chest comfy and supported without underwire. This wardrobe essential is anything but basic, because it can be worn alone or under any cardigan, flannel, or lightweight jacket.
20. An Essence waterproof mascara for wow-worthy lashes that cost less than $5 and won't get flaky. It'll help lift and sculpt lashes, thanks to conic fiber brushes that'll gently coat tiny lash line hairs and add a little volume to them.
21. A sunrise simulation alarm clock you'll want to use when the days get shorter. This wake-up light gradually shifts from dark red to bright yellow, so you can stop hitting the snooze button and get out of bed. It may be 6 a.m., but at least you won't be a zombie.
22. A reusable gel eye mask for your tired, puffy eyes that need a little TLC after you stayed up too late. Just microwave it for 20 seconds or place it in the freezer, rest your head on a pillow, and you'll be ready for some self-care time.
23. A pack of window fly traps because pesky insects won't leave your home. Each clear adhesive sticks to a window and easily captures bugs (flies, gnats, and more), so you don't have to chase 'em down with a swatter or paper towel.
24. A set of shoulder-protecting pads that you can slip right onto bra straps to prevent chafing and digging. If your shoulder is always irritated after wearing a bra, these little tools will be a holy grail and crate a comfy barrier between bra straps and your skin.
25. Dermaplaning tools so perfect for peach fuzz and shaping brows, you'll probably break up with your favorite pair of tweezers. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
26. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes that'll be there for your next farmer's market overhaul: not only are they a chic carryall, but they can also fit a whole lot of produce, jars, and other food (buh-bye, breakable plastic bags). If Mary Poppins saw these bags, she would definitely be impressed.
27. And a bag handle holder to make sure your precious groceries don't end up all over the sidewalk in transit. Carry multiple bags at a time without cramping up your shoulder, arms, and fingers.
28. A top-rated acne oil so you can minimize face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment reduces the appearance of acne scars and acts as a shield against future pimples.
29. A teeth-whitening pen that'll get your pearly whites in better shape without an expensive dentist appointment. Use this pen for a minute each day to get your teeth four to eight shades whiter and remove stubborn stains. 🦷
30. A Briogeo scalp treatment to soothe your flaky and itchy scalp: Whether you're dealing with mild dandruff or product buildup, this charcoal and tea tree formula will provide hydration and remove impurities. And, it's designed for curly, coily, wavy, and straight hair!
31. A moisture meter that'll help you worry less about watering your plant babies too little or too much. Stick the 7.7-inch probe into any plant to get a water reading at root level and you'll know right away if it's too wet, too dry, or just right.
32. A T-shirt roll holder so you can creatively display your fave tees *and* neatly roll them up, instead of cramming them all into a drawer. Next time you're getting dressed and need a T-shirt, you'll easily be able to find it.
33. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream to help treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with superfoods (aloe vera and manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
34. A sock organizer so you can get your laundry done fast and not deal with missing pieces of clothing: just clip individual socks onto this cord, place it in the washing machine or dryer, and you won't waste time trying to find each sock's mate after a load is completed.
35. And a set of makeup sponges for blending face makeup. It can be used with BB cream, concealer, foundation, and powder-based formulas. No more streaks, smudging, or caking if you're trying to achieve a professional-level look.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.