We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Bluetooth transmitter for making (safe!) hands-free phone calls, listening to your favorite FM radio stations, or jamming to your music from your phone all while being able to charge up.
3. A cordless vacuum that'll clear away all those crumbs from those times when you just HAD to devour a family-sized bag of sour cream and onion chips like a lion munching away at its prey.
4. A digital tire gauge to make checking your tire pressure easy, peasy, lemon squeezy, especially if you're someone who knows, like, nothing about cars, except for how to drive them.
5. A car air freshener that'll keep your car smelling delicious, and most importantly, ensure that Mr. Harry Styles is always a passenger in your vehicle.
6. A headlight restoration kit so you can ensure the safety of yourself and others by driving with clear, working lights. Because it's really dangerous driving with them all fogged up... don't do it!
7. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
8. A crystal sun-catcher to make those early morning sunrise and evening sunset drives that much more beautiful. You had me at natural disco ball.
9. A front seat cover for when you wanna bring your furry friend along for the ride, but don't want their fur sticking onto those gorgeous leather seats.
10. A trash can that'll make bottles and wrappers on the floor of your car a thing of the past. Now you can hide the evidence of yesterday's late night Taco Bell run.
11. A 42-piece AAA road kit to temporarily save you from being stuck on the side of the road when a problem hits! It'll hold you over until you can get some professional help.
12. A keychain car escape tool you should keep handy in case of an emergency we hope you don't find yourself in, but want you to be prepared for just in case.
13. A two-pack of tire traction tools for seriously helping when it comes to having to back your car out of the driveway or a parking spot in a snow storm.
14. A sunshade windshield cover to place over your car WHILE YOU'RE NOT DRIVING IT so it doesn't overheat. Don't you just hate when your vehicle feels like a boiling pot of pasta and your legs stick to the hot seats like glue?!
15. A portable air compressor for when you're far from a gas station and the pressure in your tires either needs a quick check or quick fill until you can get there.
16. A car diffuser to help give your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought about getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
17. A tire shining kit that may have you standing on the top of your car once you're done using it and channeling your inner Danny Zuko. Just make sure the top of the car stays clean from the bottoms of your dirty shoes, too.
18. And while you're at it, you're gonna want to also add some wheel cleaner to your cart. Who has the sharpest ride around town now? That's right, you do!
19. A windshield cover for shielding your front windows from getting all snow-covered and frosty — because who the heck wants to stand out in the frigid cold and scrape ice off while waiting on the de-froster to heat up. Not me, not you, not anyone.
20. A waxer/polisher to restore your vehicle's exterior to a condition even the dealership would be jealous of.
21. A car phone holder for an easier and safer way of looking at your phone's GPS. Looking down means completely taking your eyes off the road which is a major NO-NO!
22. Or a magnetic phone mount that clips right into your car's air vents. Simply clip it into the said vent, stick the included magnetic sticker to the back of your phone (or just place it in the case), and let the magnets ~connect~.
23. A carpet spot removal spray to target annoying stains. Messes are bound to happen. Whether it's from a child, pet, friend, or you, this stuff is gonna help you stop spending hours deciding who to blame the spill on this time.
24. A scratch remover so the next time you get back to your car and realize the person who parked next to you was not the best or most considerate driver, you don't have to panic about getting it fixed.
25. A glass cleaning tool that'll make your windows look brand new, which is good! So you can, you know, see through them without dusty crap blocking your views of the road.
26. And a car cleaning putty that will clean the crevices in your car that no other product can reach. Perfect for getting into those spaces between the seats after your aforementioned in-car fast food feast.
27. A car tray for all the times you'll inevitably go through the McDonald's drive-through only to eat it in the parking lot. At least you can feel like you're eating at a real table even if you ordered the Happy Meal for yourself.
28. A car sauce dip clip to ensure you always have a second pair of hands to hold your dipping sauces while driving — it's a very important part of the driving while eating chicken nuggets and/or french fries process, OK?!
29. A handy dandy tissue dispenser for your visor because you always seem to need one. This way, you won't have a random box floating around in your car and — even better — you won't have to dip into your travel packets (that never seem to have enough tissues, anyway).
Reviewers also use this dispenser for napkins, face masks, and plastic bags!
Promising review: "I absolutely love this product. I always have a box of tissues in my car at all times. A normal box of tissues is too bulky and gets crushed by either feet or grocery bags, etc. But this is completely out of the way does not block the passenger view through the windshield. I would 10 times outta 10 recommend to anybody." –Maria C.
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in two colors).
30. A trunk organizer to keep your groceries and on-the-go essentials from rolling around in the back and leaving a chaotic mess.
Check out some other organization products we're loving right now!
Promising review: "Sturdy, decent size. Works great in my car trunk. Emergency kit and jumper cables, as well as a tote full of grocery totes. Yes, I have a tote full of totes in my tote. Works great." –Zythia13
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in two colors).
31. A replacement air filter so you can get in the habit of checking and replacing air filters regularly, rather than forgetting about them until they're grimy as can be.
Promising review: "I know very little about cars but I do know quite a bit about saving money. I went to get my airbag replaced this past month and they recommended I replace my cabin air filter. It was going to cost $60 and $40 for labor! So I YouTubed a tutorial and it looked so simple. I bought one on Amazon (same brand) for less than $20!!! For a 26-year-old (completely inexperienced with cars) who spent 10 minutes on YouTube and an extra 10 minutes in installation, I saved over $80!!! I probably would have had to wait at the dealer more than the 20 minutes it took me overall and would have had to pay an extra $80. No thank you!!" —Vanessa C.
Get it from Amazon for $10.97+ (available in multipacks).
32. A set of seat hooks you can use to hang your bag, jacket, groceries, or whatever else you'd like to *not* spend the entirety of your trip on the floor.
33. A cupholder adapter because your ginormous water bottle doesn't need to roll around and clank, clank, clank each time you turn a corner.
Wine & Whiskey Co. is a Texas-based Etsy shop selling a wide range of adorable phone cases and T-shirts, plus genius car accessories (obvi).
Promising review: "Love it. Perfectly holds my 40-ounce Hydro Flask. No more rolling around the truck cab. Arrived quickly and works as described." —Jason J. Mease
34. And last, but certainly not least, a car seat gap filler so you'll never have to worry about losing your phone (or more importantly, a french fry) into the dreaded car abyss ever again!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.