We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable speaker, so you can bring the ~paaarty~ to your bedroom, kitchen, and living room without investing in a home audio system. This small device plays your favorite beats and easily fits on counters and shelves.
2. An Instant Pot for making meals in compact kitchens, including chili, ramen, and chocolate lava cake (yes, you *can* make some desserts with this kitchen helper). It combines six appliances in one ~and~ works as a slow cooker, rice cooker, pressure cooker, steamer, and warmer.
3. A digital alarm clock, because you can't keep relying on your smartphone (or noisy neighbors) to wake you up every day. It looks great on your nightstand and comes with cool features, including a temperature and humidity sensor, and three light levels.
4. A tiny vacuum that'll clean up messes in all the nooks and crannies of your living space. This small wonder sucks up glitter, dust, crumbs, and other debris in hard-to-reach areas. Pet hair and last night's cookies don't have to decorate your couch.
5. An Echo Dot so you can have a virtual assistant help you turn devices on and off, set alarms, check the weather, play music, read the news, and answer questions. (Phew.) Smart home? More like *smart apartment.*
6. A rechargeable lighter for all the candles on your window sill, dresser, and bathroom ledge. It's easy to use, can be stored in a drawer, and comes with a safety lock switch. No more clouds of smoke from matches or lighters...
7. A charging station that'll juice up your smartphone and tablet without a ~sea of wires~. Connect USB cables to your devices, plug 'em in, and power them up in one convenient spot. The days of using the one (or maybe two) outlets in your apartment are over.
8. A rapid egg cooker, so you can whip up an ~egg-stravagant~ breakfast in minutes without using your tiny, two-burner stove. Poached eggs, soft boiled eggs, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and omelettes are easy to make with this gadget, which uses steam and water to get cookin'.
9. A Google Nest Mini that'll be your personal apartment helper. Set timers and alarms. Play music. Ask for the weather forecast. Manage your smart appliances. Small-space livin' just got easier...
10. A white noise machine, because footsteps, sirens, and your neighbor's rager shouldn't get in the way of a good night's sleep. This space-saving device comes with 24 soothing sounds that'll help you catch up on ZZZs.
11. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite that's like a digital library for all your favorite reads. You won't have to worry about finding room for a bookshelf *or* spilling coffee all over novels again.
12. A mini air purifier, so you can breathe in ~clean~ air around your apartment. This lil' device can be helpful if you are allergic to dust, mold, or pet dander.
13. A portable charger that'll come in handy if the power goes out or you don't have a spare outlet in your apartment.
14. A waterproof Bluetooth speaker, because you can step up your shower singing game *and* listen to your favorite playlists in the bathroom.
15. An Amazon Fire TV Stick for binge-watching movies and TV shows on Apple TV, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, and Prime Video. Just ask Alexa to find whatever you want to watch and you won't have to get up from the couch again.
16. A robot vacuum that'll suck up all the nasty crumbs, dust, and debris around your tiny living space. It cleans messes quietly and has a sensor for avoiding obstacles. The best part? You won't have to deal with an annoying cord if you want to tidy up rooms.
17. A wireless waterproof doorbell, so you don't have to worry about missing visitors, packages, or your Seamless delivery. It has 45 ringtones and an adjustable volume feature, just in case you don't always hear what's happening outside your door.
18. A single-serve coffee maker for your favorite cup o' joe that doesn't take up a lot of counter space. You can use coffee grounds or K-Cup pods to brew coffee in just ~90 seconds~. It also has an auto shut-off feature, so you don't have to worry about it overheating.
19. And a milk frother, so you can make DIY lattes in your kitchen without spending $$$ at a coffee shop. This small machine adds that barista touch to all your beverages *and* it can easily fit in a cabinet or drawer.
20. A Furbo Dog Camera for keeping an eye on your fur baby while you're away from home. Livestream video lets you monitor your doggo during the day and night, while an app that connects to the machine helps you calm your pup down, receive barking notifications, and dispense treats.
21. A smart plug Wi-Fi outlet that'll help you manage your apartment appliances like a pro. It's compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice commands *and* you can control the power button from your smartphone, thanks to the Smart Life app.
22. An ecobee SmartThermostat, because you should a) be comfortable in your apartment and b) save money on cooling and heating costs. Use your voice or a few smartphone clicks to adjust the temperature in your apartment. It's that easy.
23. Or a wireless thermometer hygrometer, if you want a more budget-friendly option for temperature management. It connects to an app, where you can check humidity readings and see if rooms are too hot or too hold while you're out for the day.
24. An essential-oil diffuser that'll help you relax and doesn't take up too much room in your bedroom, living room, or kitchen. It's soothing to watch (it swaps between seven light colors when it's on) and comes with a safety auto-switch just in case water runs out.
25. A mini projector for movie nights in your apartment: It connects with your smartphone so you can play all your favorite films in a cozy space. Sit back, relax, and get a theater-like experience without leaving your living room.
26. A mug warmer, because you deserve a hot coffee, tea, or beverage *without* using a microwave. It's super compact and doesn't take up too much room on your nightstand, kitchen counter, desk, or dining room table.
27. A vinyl record player that'll brighten up your living space and turn it into a music venue. Have a dance party alone or with your favorite people with this vintage-inspired gadget.
You, showing off your high-tech apartment...
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.