We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adorable Baby Yoda mug that's ~smol~ and inspiring. They'll always be reminded of The Child whenever they sip a cup of coffee or tea.
2. A portable drink caddy, because they can enjoy beer or wine whenever they want, even if they're taking a bubble bath. Plus, what's better than having happy hour in the shower or tub?
3. An adorable set of stickers that they'll love to decorate their laptop with.
4. A pair of cozy socks for the avocado *and* yoga lover in your life. They can wear these babies with slippers or sneakers.
5. A giant scrunchie with a gorgeous print and comfy fit: They'll look so dang beautiful when they put their hair up in a bun or ponytail.
6. A pack of floral tea infusers, because they'll get to watch tea leaves ~bloom~ before drinking a cup of flavorful oolong or earl grey.
7. A tie-dye yoga mat for days when they want to practice yoga in their living room or backyard. It absorbs sweat and helps prevent slipping, so they'll be able to easily move from pose to pose.
8. A lightning bolt key ring, because they'll *finally* be able to find their keys without digging through their purse or bookbag for hours.
9. A meme-centric art print to display over their couch, bed, or fireplace. They can treasure one of the most viral internet images of all time.
10. A "Cosmic Cutie" tee, because they need a ~stellar~ T-shirt that's comfy and stylish.
11. A handwoven circle bag, so they can have a chic carrier for small essentials *and* an Insta-worthy accessory.
12. A Friends photo frame mug that's a sweet throwback to the '90s and a fun memory keepsake. "I'll be there for you...🎶"
13. A quirky cat candle that'll give a lil' light and reveal the ~purrfect~ surprise once it's done burning. (Oh hello, feline skeleton.)
14. Holographic nail polish for days when they want to give themselves a sparkling, DIY-manicure at home.
15. A moisturizing lip balm for a purse-friendly lip care treat that smells heavenly *and* provides amazing hydration.
16. A neon ice cream light, so they can ~melt with joy~ every time they want to illuminate their living space.
18. A Stranger Things Funko Pop! Figure, because they'll always adore Alexei and his cherry Slurpees.
19. A colorful hair pin that's chic *and* customizable. They'll love wearing this beautiful accessory with all their outfits.
20. A meditation candle to help them relax and enjoy a day of self-care indoors.
21. A unicorn cable bite they'll want to have on hand if they are prone to fraying laptop and smartphone cables.
22. A stack of workout cards, so they'll never get tired of all the bodyweight exercises they can do at home: burpees, side lunges, and bicycles galore! (And you can join them too.)
23. Glossier's Balm Dotcom, so they can enjoy a two-in-one skin salve and moisturizing lip balm whenever they need a skincare pick-me-up.
24. A set of cactus shot glasses that make amazing barware decorations *and* serve as great convo starter for their virtual happy hours.
25. An emoji pancake pan, so they can make an adorable DIY brunch IRL and share a smile (or two) with you.
27. A colorful pizza T-shirt, because they want to sport a cheesy masterpiece whenever they wear jeans, joggers, or pants.
28. A set of photo clip string lights, so they can make their wall space twinkle and display their fave postcards and pictures.
29. Gorgeous hand soap that'll remind them of the phases of the moon and add a pop of color to their bathroom.
You, after treating your friend (and yourself) to some new gifts:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.