41 Affordable Products That'll Help Make Your Life A Little Easier
Including AirPod putty cleaners, a bracelet fastening tool, and more products that can help you out on a daily basis.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Drop It that'll remove sulfates and tannins from your glass of vino in just 20 seconds, so you can sip on Chardonnay or Merlot without annoying allergy symptoms or a post wine-night headache.
Unlike disposable wine wands, a single bottle of this remover is good for up to 55 glasses of vino. It's recommended that you use 1-2 drops for a glass of white wine, 2-3 drops for a glass of red wine, and 7-9 drops for an entire bottle of wine. Just add the proper amount of drops to a glass of wine, gently swirl the wine for 20 seconds, and you're good to drink it!
Promising review: "I became really sensitive to wine in my 30s and through a lot of trial and painful error, I thought I might have to give up on wine altogether. Then I found out about the preservatives being a possible cause and decided to give this product a shot. So glad I did!! I'm still pretty sensitive to reds but this helps tremendously so that I can have a glass with dinner without a headache immediately settling in. Whites cause me no problem what so ever! I love that it takes so little product to make a difference to a whole bottle. Just a few drops, a few minutes and we are good to go." —CastawayIrons
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (also available in multi-packs).
2. A car mask hanger because your face masks are always lost in your vehicle, aka, ending up under a seat or crammed into the glove box compartment (sigh). Avoid this dilemma and place them on this pretty storage hub where they'll be readily accessible during your travels.
3. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
4. A small device that'll keep track of your doggo's meals, because life gets busy and you really don't want to ask your partner, family member, or roommate if they fed your pet for the millionth time. It also comes in handy if you're the only one watching your fur baby and need to double-check.
5. A multitool jar opener because you need a handy kitchen gadget that doesn't just open up tough jars, but also bottles and cans. It has anti-slip rubber and four different-sized grooves for a good grip, so you're not using up all your arm strength when you need jam for toast.
Promising review: "Having had arthritis in my hands since my teens, I have used many jar/bottle openers out of necessity. The OXO ones work well, but wear out within a year because of the volume of usage. This fabulous opener has yet to find a container that it cannot easily open, even bottles of water with heavily sealed caps. I love it so much I ordered another one to have in two drawers on either end of my kitchen. This gripper does not exacerbate my carpal tunnel syndrome, either. I would give it more stars if I could." —Patrizia L.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in eight colors).
6. A pack of AirPod putty cleaners that'll carefully remove all the gross gunk from your AirPods. Gently press a flexible square into one of your AirPod speakers, peel it off, and you'll be amazed to see all the ear wax it picks up! (Peep at the amazing results below to see just how much ear wax and debris could be lurking on your headphones...🤢)
7. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn a pair of sneakers into comfy slip-ons that'll be so easy to take on and off. Gone are the days of you stopping in the middle of a run or walk to tie flimsy shoe laces.
8. A zipper puller for tops and dresses that are difficult to zip up. You may not have double-jointed elbows, but at least this small lanyard can help you when you're getting dressed in a hurry.
9. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
10. A silicone freezing tray for leftover foods (broths, sauces, and soups) that get messy in plastic containers. It'll turn them into single-serve frozen portions, so you don't have to defrost an entire batch if you want to make a meal for yourself later on.
11. A T-shirt roll holder so you can creatively display your fave tees *and* neatly roll them up, instead of cramming them all into a drawer. Next time you're getting dressed and need a T-shirt, you'll easily be able to find it.
12. A rotating digital alarm clock because you've slept through way too many alarms on your smartphone. This high-tech gem has a wake-up alarm, a mirrored screen, and two USB ports. Charge all your devices and wake up on time!
13. A dual hair dryer and brush that'll dry *and* style your 'do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends. Topping it off is a ceramic coated barrel that acts as a shield against heat damage.
14. Or flexible curling rods if you want defined curls without using hot styling tools. Leave these rods overnight and take them out in the morning for ah-mazing "I just went to the salon" hair (no blow dryer or curling iron required).
15. An acupressure and pillow mat set because your bod is so dang tight after sitting in a desk chair or standing all week (#adultproblems). These gems can help reduce tension, thanks to small acupressure points that target muscles. Your neck and back will say "thank you" for this soothing duo.
16. A bracelet tool that'll help you hook stubborn jewelry clasps at the speed of light. Instead of numbing your fingers every time you put on a bracelet, you can use this small gadget to get the job done without discomfort.
17. Space-saving vacuum storage bags for bulky items that end up stuffed in your closet or under-bed space. Spare yourself the stress of storage woes and compress anything from bedding to thick sweaters in these airtight bags. You'll finally have more room and not have to deal with messy piles!
18. Dermaplaning tools so perfect for peach fuzz and shaping brows, you'll probably break up with your favorite pair of tweezers. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
19. A pack of fidget popping toys for adults and small humans who need a lil' stress relief during the day. Pop each hole with your fingers and relax while you take a screen break at home, work, or school. Think of it as reusable bubblewrap that's portable *and* doesn't make loud noises when you use it.
20. A seatbelt shoulder pad because you've spent way too many car rides feeling uncomfortable in your seat. Made with faux sheepskin material, this soft cover creates a barrier between the seatbelt and your skin to prevent chafing.
21. Luv Scrub mesh body exfoliators for baby-soft skin in the shower: Ditch your gross loofah and messy body scrub for one of these cloths that'll gently exfoliate dry areas, leave your body super smooth, and dry quickly.
22. A meal planning pad so you can map out your breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for the week and avoid the question of "what the heck am I going to eat?" when you're really busy. There's also space to write down ingredients and you can tear off a list before you go grocery shopping.
23. A Squatty Potty that'll ~elevate~ your time on the toilet. A raised design helps you sit properly on a toilet bowl, so you can do your business and quickly get out of the bathroom sans poop problems. 💩
25. A bedside shelf organizer for important essentials, so you never have to climb out of bed to grab your phone, tablet, headphones, or glasses if you need 'em. Everything will be right there while you relax in your cozy sanctuary.
26. And a set of bed bands that'll make sure your fitted sheets stay in place on your mattress. If you're done waking up in tangled bedding, these babies will be a big help and prevent you from constantly fixing your sleep setup.
27. An adorable tape measure for your crafty DIY projects. Eyeballing supplies like yarn, ribbon, or gift wrap doesn't always go according to plan, so use this small tool instead to get the precise measurements you need.
28. A carpet spot remover spray to clean the nastiest stains on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind! To use, apply it to stains and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "Unbelievable how this spray makes cleaning spills so easy! I started by testing it out on random dirt stains in high traffic area. Worked great. Then, lucky me, dropped a full bottle of red wine on hardwood floor and a light gray/white rug. It worked instantly! I was shocked!! I should’ve taken a before/after picture but I went into panic mode when the bottle broke. I assure you it took up every bit of the red wine. Highly recommend!" —Hayley
Get it from Amazon for $12.79.
29. A Dash Rapid egg cooker that'll make hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets for you and the fam. This gadget cooks up to six (yes, six!) eggs at once. Place the eggs inside, set a timer, and the buzzer will go off in a few minutes when they're done.
30. And a microwave bacon cooker because you'll get to eat crispy bacon and not spend so much time making it. This gadget cooks bacon in minutes and doesn't soak pieces in fat drippings. If your old skillet isn't ~meating~ your cooking expectations, this gadget def will.
31. A TubShroom that'll catch every dang hair in your bathtub. More than 17,000 customers love this tiny tool, which makes cleaning your drain less gross, helps prevent clogging, and may spare you from an expensive plumber bill.
32. A pack of plant food spikes because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for all kinds of of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants, and takes the stress out of plant care.
33. A Tangle Teezer that'll gently work through tough knots. Designed for thick hair, this small tool can be used on wet or dry strands, and has long teeth that detangle without causing discomfort. It'll be a sweet upgrade from the flimsy comb or brush you've been using before this point.
34. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream to help treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with superfoods (aloe vera and Manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
35. Cleaning putty that looks like orange slime and makes lifting up hard-to-reach debris so much fun. Cookie crumbs, dog hairs, and dust balls lodged in your car vents or computer keyboards will be gone for good with just a few quick dabs. 👏
36. A rose gold-toned rechargeable electric lighter for all the candles on your windowsill, dresser, and bathroom ledge that you want to light. It's easy to use and recharges itself within 10 minutes. No more clouds of smoke from matches (or setting off the smoke alarm) in your home.
37. A charging cable tag because it'll let everyone know which Android or iPhone charging cable is yours and (hopefully) prevent your partner, roommate, or fam members from "borrowing it" indefinitely.
38. A bag handle holder that'll make sure your precious groceries don't end up all over the sidewalk in transit. Carry multiple bags at a time without cramping up your shoulder, arms, and fingers.
39. A Tile Mate to help you find your iPhone at home, even if it fell under the bed, is buried in a stack of clothes, or is right in front of you. 🤦♀️ This little gadget will make it ring, so you can get to its location before giving up your search.
40. Microfiber makeup remover cloths that'll wipe off stubborn concealer, foundation, blush, and eye makeup with a little bit of water. Yes, I repeat *JUST WATER* — no greasy cleansers, harsh scrubbing, or wasting disposable wipes to get your face clean again.
41. And a dishwasher magnet because it'll instantly alert you (and everyone else you live with) if the dishes are clean or dirty. No more accidentally grabbing dirty plates or constantly asking your roommates about the status of the dishwasher.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.