- flickchick "10 Important Pieces Of Relationship A..."
- flickchick "18 Unisex Names You'll Want To Give Y..."
- flickchick "You Won't Be Able To Un-See These Ang..."
- flickchick "Was It Sexist To Send A Girl Home Fro..."
- flickchick "A Woman Was Kicked Off An Alaska Airl..."
- flickchick "Michael Jackson Used To Prank Call Ru..."
- flickchick "Can You Make It Through This Post Wit..."
Response to Can We Guess Your Age By Your Taste In Movies?:
Annoying film student…amazingly accurate since I majored in film…
Response to Which Book Is Best To Read For The First Time?:
Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. I forced all my friends to read it. The lighthouse scene is absolutely amazing.
Love Todd’s face in the next to last pic.
Response to How Vengeful Are You?:
Closet vengeful. Considering everything that has happened to me this past week, that is scarily accurate.
- flickchick "Sesame Street Spoofed "Birdman" And I..."
- flickchick "Will Smith Can Still Rap "Gettin' Jig..."
- flickchick "18 Pictures That Prove The World Does..."
Response to What Horror Movie Moment Scarred You For Life?:
E.T. is hands down the scariest thing ever. You have this scaly-skinned, bulgy-eyed, glowing heart, stretchy neck thing coming moaning out of the bushes in the middle of the night. Absolute terror (I had no problems with Alien, Friday the 13th, Chucky, etc). When I saw the movie in theaters at 6, I covered my ears because that moany voice was just too much. I loved Ghostbusters, though; even when Louis and Dana became the dogs I was fine. I worked as a projectionist at a theater when it was re-released; I refused to touch it. We had an AFI trailer that ran before every show with just a clip of ET and I would run out as soon as it started. The absolute worst? I had to pass a dark window/bathroom on my way to bed when I was little. After I saw the movie, I would run past as fast as I could and jump into bed. One night, my foot slipped between the mattress and the foot of the bed. I broke my leg in 7 places to avoid ET. The doctor said it was the first time he had ever heard of someone breaking their leg getting into bed. Sorry for that rant; I really don’t understand why more people aren’t terrified of that monstrosity.
Carnival is apparently the Six Flags of the Seas…
Response to 11 Things You Missed Today On Celebrity Twitter:
#11 Why do I keep having “One of These Things doesn’t Belong Here” running through my head when I look at this pic?
This + Clowney hit + TD pass=best 3 plays of college football as a sequence ….you can’t break them up…just amazing