22. Bruce Dern didn’t miss a thing.
21. Don Cheadle’s glasses helped the House of Lies actor see things truthfully.
20. T-Bone Burnett and Joel Coen had eyes on everyone.
19. Jack Antonoff had a fun. perspective.
18. Dianne Wiest had no illusions about her sunglasses.
17. Six degrees of Kevin Bacon eyewear were in full effect.
16. It was another trip around the awards show circuit for Robert Redford.
14. And James Spader’s specs helped him see his competition clearly.
10. Vince Gilligan had a pretty sweet view from the top.
9. Christoph Waltz’s glasses had some stiff upper lip competition for best accessory.
8. Speaking of pony-buns, Shannon Leto came equipped with supporting lenses.
7. David O. Russell’s dignified director eyewear really framed the situation.
6. Steve McQueen’s retro chic gave his best movie win some perspective.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw an opportunity to make a new friend in Lupita Nyong’o.
She also engaged in some possibly shady behavior.
2. We were so very pleased to see Michael Fassbender.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.