22. Bruce Dern didn’t miss a thing.
21. Don Cheadle’s glasses helped the House of Lies actor see things truthfully.
20. T-Bone Burnett and Joel Coen had eyes on everyone.
19. Jack Antonoff had a fun. perspective.
18. Dianne Wiest had no illusions about her sunglasses.
17. Six degrees of Kevin Bacon eyewear were in full effect.
16. It was another trip around the awards show circuit for Robert Redford.
14. And James Spader’s specs helped him see his competition clearly.
10. Vince Gilligan had a pretty sweet view from the top.
9. Christoph Waltz’s glasses had some stiff upper lip competition for best accessory.
8. Speaking of pony-buns, Shannon Leto came equipped with supporting lenses.
7. David O. Russell’s dignified director eyewear really framed the situation.
6. Steve McQueen’s retro chic gave his best movie win some perspective.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw an opportunity to make a new friend in Lupita Nyong’o.
She also engaged in some possibly shady behavior.
2. We were so very pleased to see Michael Fassbender.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.