22. Bruce Dern didn’t miss a thing.
21. Don Cheadle’s glasses helped the House of Lies actor see things truthfully.
20. T-Bone Burnett and Joel Coen had eyes on everyone.
19. Jack Antonoff had a fun. perspective.
18. Dianne Wiest had no illusions about her sunglasses.
17. Six degrees of Kevin Bacon eyewear were in full effect.
16. It was another trip around the awards show circuit for Robert Redford.
14. And James Spader’s specs helped him see his competition clearly.
10. Vince Gilligan had a pretty sweet view from the top.
9. Christoph Waltz’s glasses had some stiff upper lip competition for best accessory.
8. Speaking of pony-buns, Shannon Leto came equipped with supporting lenses.
7. David O. Russell’s dignified director eyewear really framed the situation.
6. Steve McQueen’s retro chic gave his best movie win some perspective.
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw an opportunity to make a new friend in Lupita Nyong’o.
She also engaged in some possibly shady behavior.
2. We were so very pleased to see Michael Fassbender.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- The Colombia government and Farc rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌