1. During Tina Fey and Amy Poehler’s Golden Globes monologue, they mocked Julia Louis-Dreyfus — a double nominee for Veep and Enough Said — for sitting in the film section of the audience instead of with her fellow television folk.
2. But JLD, who was puffing on an e-cig while sitting next to Reese Witherspoon (because, why not?), could not be bothered.
5. The best.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- At least 36 people are dead after a ferry carrying 173 passengers capsized in the Philippines.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.