We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous vegan leather tablet case, if your partner's love for you is rivaled only by their unwavering affection for their iPad.
2. A portable massager that'll help ease the tension in their back, neck, and shoulders, even when they're on the go — a gift that's especially thoughtful if you're terrible at giving massages!
3. And a set of aromatherapy bath bombs for a well-rounded self-care package.
4. An adorable kitty-shaped succulent planter that the plant parent in your life will love meowy much.
5. An Instax Mini camera, so they can channel their creativity with a charming dose of retro flair (and maybe use it to make a scrapbook for your next V-Day gift).
6. A dazzling cubic zirconia tennis bracelet that looks far more expensive than it actually is.
7. A fancy electric toothbrush, because nothing's sexier than someone on top of their oral-hygiene game.
8. A three-year journal that asks you and your partner to answer one question a day for three years, for a sentimental time capsule that'll also help you learn more about each other.
9. A 23 and Me ancestry kit, so they can learn all the (perhaps surprising) deets about their lineage.
10. A nameplate necklace perfect for those in new relationships — it's a thoughtful token that isn't overly sentimental, and it'll look super-cute to boot!
11. Impossibly cute heated s'mores slippers to keep their feet as warm as they keep your heart.
12. A three-tier chocolate fountain (or nacho cheese fountain if that's more your speed) for the person who loves to entertain — even if it's just entertaining a party of two.
13. A rechargeable vibrator (yes, Walmart sells those too!), a gift that's pretty much guaranteed to win Valentine's Day this year, even if you couldn't get a reservation at their fave restaurant in time.
14. A digital air fryer for the health-conscious home chef in your life who's been curious about getting in on the trend.
15. Some to-go packets of Mike's Hot Honey, the cult-fave sweet and spicy condiment that has the uncanny ability to take literally every dish in existence up several notches.
16. A vintage-style portable turntable that's just as cute and charming as your vinyl-obsessed S.O.
17. Adorable passport covers perfect for the honeymooning pair.
18. The complete eight-film Harry Potter Blue-ray collection to make the Potterhead in your life swoon.
19. A 642 Things to Draw journal, an inspirational sketchbook for the artist (or aspiring artist!) you love and support.
20. An essential-oil diffuser that also works as an air purifier and humidifier — so they can have a delightfully scented home and breathe easier.
21. Pit Bull: The-Battle Over an American Icon, a best-selling book the bully-breed lover in your life or anyone interested in how the beloved breed has intersected with issues of race and class throughout history won't be able to put down.
22. A two-tone double-heart bracelet with diamond accents to show your boo that your hearts are forever intertwined. Aw.
23. A lacy lingerie set, if your Valentine's Day gift-giving style is of the more traditional variety.
24. A wireless key finder that makes a wonderful gift for the person who's always losing their keys (or the remote! or anything else!).
25. A unicorn onesie, because they're one of a kind and also because everyone deserves a damn unicorn onesie.
26. A fondue maker, for impromptu romantic treats whenever you fancy 'em — also since it's a scientific fact that there is no greater gift than the gift of melted cheese.
27. A chill wall hanging, because who wouldn't want to fall asleep staring into the eyes of an maroon-colored cat asking what's up?
28. A Linda Belcher Funko Pop figurine for the Bob's Burgers fanatic in your life.
29. A book full of gorgeous postcards with poems dedicated to love, so you can live your own rom-com and leave these sweet notes in unexpected places for your S.O. — or send them to your long-distance love.
30. A sleek electric wine opener to make broken corks a thing of the past — a practical gift any vino lover will adore.
31. A pair of industry-standard noise-cancelling Bose QuietComfort wireless headphones for the partner who's always complaining about their loud and annoying coworkers.
32. Fuzzy slipper socks, because show me one adult human who doesn't love fuzzy socks and I'll show you a damned liar.
Check out more Valentine's Day gifting inspo here:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.