We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A paste for cleaning wrinkles and tear stains, to minimize itching and irritation in breeds like bulldogs, pugs, and Frenchies.
2. A handheld pet massager, because they deserve a little pampering after a long day of lounging around the house patiently awaiting your return.
5. The Furbo, a two-way camera that dispenses treats, so you can communicate with your pet all day long, no matter where you are — aka live the dream.
6. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner to prevent brown paw prints from decorating your clean floors after a walk.
7. A pint of doggie-safe ice cream, so you and your pupperino can enjoy a decadent treat together — no more sad puppy eyes staring down your dessert!
8. A dog CPR and first-aid class that's technically for you — but could help save your furry BFF, or someone else's, down the line.
9. An organic grass kit so you can grow the purrfect all-natural treat, which may help with hairballs and digestion (bunnies love it too!).
10. The Farmer's Dog, a meal service that delivers fresh and pre-portioned homemade dog food (made with human-grade USDA ingredients) straight to your doorstep.
11. Bullymake, a doggie subscription box specifically with power chewers in mind — because stuffed dog toys are cute, but not so cute when your pup destroys them in two minutes flat.
12. A cat feeder that'll encourage your kitty to eat more slowly while also engaging their natural hunting instincts.
13. Subtly meat-scented toys (seriously, you'll barely be able to smell it yourself) that'll get your doggo extra jazzed about playtime.
14. A special pupper seat belt to keep your pooch safe on every car ride, because they should always buckle up too!
15. A toy that makes soothing sounds to quell your pup's anxiety and loneliness in the cutest freakin' way, omg.
16. A kitty exercise wheel, because hamsters shouldn't be the only ones who can have some wheel-spinning fun.
17. Brushless toothpaste to keep your floofer's dental health in tip-top shape and bad breath at bay.
18. A printable puppy party package, because your dog deserves ALL the swag for their birthday pawty and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
21. Pet steps so your senior or tiny-legged pup can climb up to the couch, bed, or window sill with ease.
24. A DVD to keep your kitties occupied and add some enrichment to their day with images of their fellow felines as well as ducks, butterflies, squirrels, rabbits, and more.
25. A feeding mat you can hide your doggo's food in that'll mentally and physically stimulate them by encouraging them to dig and use their foraging skills.
26. Scratch-protectant tape to save your furniture, window sills, glass, and more from the wrath of your claw-happy furball.
27. A puzzle that'll keep your dog occupied as they move the pieces around and open up compartments to access hidden treats.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.