29 Cool Pet Products That'll Make You Say, "Why Didn't I Buy This Sooner?"
Just some pawesome stuff to help your dog or cat live their best life. The prices in this post were updated in August 2018.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A paste for cleaning wrinkles and tear stains, to minimize itching and irritation in breeds like bulldogs, pugs, and Frenchies.
2. A handheld pet massager, because they deserve a little pampering after a long day of lounging around the house patiently awaiting your return.
5. The Furbo, a two-way camera that dispenses treats, so you can communicate with your pet all day long, no matter where you are — aka live the dream.
6. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner to prevent brown paw prints from decorating your clean floors after a walk.
7. A pint of doggie-safe ice cream, so you and your pupperino can enjoy a decadent treat together — no more sad puppy eyes staring down your dessert!
8. A dog CPR and first-aid class that's technically for you — but could help save your furry BFF, or someone else's, down the line.
9. An organic grass kit so you can grow the purrfect all-natural treat, which may help with hairballs and digestion (bunnies love it too!).
10. The Farmer's Dog, a meal service that delivers fresh and pre-portioned homemade dog food (made with human-grade USDA ingredients) straight to your doorstep.
11. Bullymake, a doggie subscription box specifically with power chewers in mind — because stuffed dog toys are cute, but not so cute when your pup destroys them in two minutes flat.
12. A cat feeder that'll encourage your kitty to eat more slowly while also engaging their natural hunting instincts.
13. Subtly meat-scented toys (seriously, you'll barely be able to smell it yourself) that'll get your doggo extra jazzed about playtime.
14. A special pupper seat belt to keep your pooch safe on every car ride, because they should always buckle up too!
15. A toy that makes soothing sounds to quell your pup's anxiety and loneliness in the cutest freakin' way, omg.
16. A kitty exercise wheel, because hamsters shouldn't be the only ones who can have some wheel-spinning fun.
17. Brushless toothpaste to keep your floofer's dental health in tip-top shape and bad breath at bay.
18. A printable puppy party package, because your dog deserves ALL the swag for their birthday pawty and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
21. Pet steps so your senior or tiny-legged pup can climb up to the couch, bed, or window sill with ease.
24. A DVD to keep your kitties occupied and add some enrichment to their day with images of their fellow felines as well as ducks, butterflies, squirrels, rabbits, and more.
25. A feeding mat you can hide your doggo's food in that'll mentally and physically stimulate them by encouraging them to dig and use their foraging skills.
26. Scratch-protectant tape to save your furniture, window sills, glass, and more from the wrath of your claw-happy furball.
27. A puzzle that'll keep your dog occupied as they move the pieces around and open up compartments to access hidden treats.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.