We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A pair of game-changing memory foam slippers for indoor *and* outdoor use, so they can enjoy these lightweight, plush-lined clouds that mold to their feet anywhere they roam.
2. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, they can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "So far I love everything about these earphones. I have had multiple kinds of wireless headphones and am always getting the wires hung on everything. These are so comfortable, they stay in my ears well. The sound quality is fantastic. I haven’t tried them in the shower yet, but will do that soon. I will be ordering more to give for gifts. They are wonderful!! They pair easily to my phone and IPad. Noise cancellation is great. They are comfortable to wear also. I have small ears, so the small bud that comes with works very well for me. My 27-year-old son LOVES to sing in the shower so I am going to buy him a pair of these for Christmas. He will love them as much as I do." —Karen Haney
Get it from Amazon $18.99+ (get this price by clipping the 30% off coupon; available in five colors).
3. A pair of wireless sleep headphones that will play white noise or the music of their choice in a comfy headband, so they don't have to risk their ears getting sore while they snooze.
4. BYO Blush Oil, which is the ultimate in easy-to-use makeup because it practically does all the work *for* them — its color is designed to react to the pH of their skin, giving them a wholly personalized look without any extra work. TBH, it's no wonder this is one of their bestselling prods.
Youthforia is an Asian woman–owned small business established in 2020 that specializes in environmentally friendly, cruelty-free makeup made with at least 90% renewable ingredients.
Fun fact: all of Youthforia's makeup is designed with ingredients that make it A-OK for your skin to sleep with it on!
I tried this out myself and I have to say, it is WILD watching it adjust to your skin's pH in real time. It was a very bright pink at first but super easy to spread — a bit like Glossier's Cloud Paint, except personalized. It's very long lasting, too. I applied in the morning and could still see a rosy glow by the end of the day.
Promising review: "Youthforia BYO Blush is a green oil that does change to a pink blush color on my light skin that has an olive hue. It’s easy to apply and gives a nice pop of sheer color. I usually use three drops but two may be enough and more can be added as needed. This product is clearly geared more for teens and young adults. It does seem perfect for teens just starting to wear makeup as it has the fun novelty factor of changing from green to pink, it does give my cheeks a youthful rosy look and it’s also very easy to apply just using my fingers. I also like that nothing stands out bad in the ingredients. It would be a perfect holiday gift or stocking stuffer." —Robin
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
5. A trio lasagna pan designed so all of their edges are so perfectly crisped it will taste like Remy from Ratatouille cut them with his own discerning, bougie eyes.
6. A time-marked water bottle you can get them in a bajillion different colors if they're someone who needs reminders to stay hydrated — this one's especially great because of the ease of use. It's designed to fit into car cup holders and has a lil' button by the mouthpiece to pop the cap off for easy access.
7. A microwave rapid cake maker, because the only thing better than homemade cake is homemade cake in SIX LITERAL MINUTES. All they need is half a box of any regular grocery store cake mix plus the ingredients, and this gizmo will have them on their way to Cake City in no time.
Rapid Brands is a California-based small business that specializes in dishwasher-safe, microwaveable, BPA-free kitchen products.
Psst — people swear by this for dorms, studio apartments, and for safer, easier baking with kids!
Promising review: "This is the best way to make a cake. It actually takes just 5 minutes to bake in microwave. Beautiful risen cake. Just wait to frost. I have purchased them as gifts to all busy people I know. Even my little grand kids can make cakes now." —Angela Burton
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.
8. A pair of glowing lightsaber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to their sushi — whether they're repping the dark side or the light.
9. A sparkling-wine saver to keep their bubblies bubbling, so they can pop a bottle any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers. (Psst — this gift pairs well with an actual bottle of bubbly, wink wink, nudge nudge.)
10. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to instantly elevate all their favorite dishes to "my compliments to the CHEF" level. This can add a pinch of sweetness and a kick of spice to anything from pizza to salads to tacos to — be still my '90s bb heart — grilled cheese.
11. A bottle of Drop It, a natural wine sulfate and tannin remover to prevent wine-related allergies and migraines, so they can enjoy that wine advent calendar without powering through a migraine the whole next day.
12. A contoured sleep mask designed to alleviate pressure from their eyes and plunge them into total delicious darkness, while staying put on their head without any Velcro snagging in their hair. A lot of 20-minute power naps are about to turn into three-hour sleep-a-paloozas, y'all.
13. A "White Paw" dog toy you're legally obligated to gift to anyone who has uttered the words "No Laws When You're Drinking Claws" regardless of whether or not they have a dog.
14. A satin pillowcase to invest in, not only for its cooling effect, but the fact that it's soft on skin and creates less friction for hair so that it won't get as tangled while they sleep. Reviewers also swear by these for helping clear up their acne and love how easy these are to wash while still maintaining their quality.
Kitsch is an LA-based, self-financed, woman-owned small business established in 2010 that specializes in hair accessories.
Check out a TikTok of the Kitsch satin pillowcase in action.
Promising review: "I was stunned when I opened the package at the luscious look and feel of this pillowcase.The look and feel of fine silk at a great price and is machine washable. I’ve already bought two more and given one as a gift. I highly recommend this pillowcase." —Woodvetch
Get it from Amazon for $17.10+ (available in two sizes and in 11 styles).
15. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic they can sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on their phone. Now they can live out their Ariana Grande fan fiction in the comfort of their own home.
16. A rechargeable hand warmer complete with double-sided heat and three different heat settings the user can adjust to their environment, whether it's "walking in a winter wonderland" or "everyone in this house is deeply divided on what a regular human temperature is, MOM."
17. A gorgeous pastel paint-by-number, because it's the kind of gift that keeps on giving: not only is it a great activity, but the end result is a watercolor so beautiful it deserves a frame.
18. A five-year One Line A Day journal perfect for anyone who keeps starting journals and then abandoning them — one line a day is *super* low commitment, so it'll likely stick (and imagine the satisfaction of looking back every year!).
19. A slim magnetic stove shelf that quickly and securely fastens right on the top of their stove so they have easy, immediate access to tools and seasonings and anything they need to get their inner Food Network on while listening to podcasts and vibing.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: "I really thought this item was overpromised. I thought that there was no way it would be so easy to install AND so sturdy. Holy moly. I am SO IMPRESSED. It literally installed in seconds. Like, it feels wrong to even call it 'installation.' It truly was THAT EASY. I can fit way more on it than I expected. It is super sturdy. And for the price, I would buy this as a housewarming gift for literally everyone I know. It makes my life easier every single day." —Lacy
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in five finishes).
20. A Java Sok, aka a reusable iced coffee cup insulator they can use to keep their drink cold *and* their fingers from freezing off. I know some of your friends are the type who are still chugging iced coffee in the snow and I humbly offer this to protect their unsuspecting digits.
21. A pair of sleek touchscreen-friendly gloves perfect for anyone who's always starting the group chat — now they can still send a plethora of memes while power-walking in the cold.
22. An affordable sunrise alarm clock that's a total game changer for heavy sleepers or people who sleep in pitch-black rooms, which make it all too tempting to slam "snooze" in the morning. This gradually lights up the room in the minutes leading up to your alarm, so their eyes are already adjusted to the light and significantly less groggy when it's time to get themselves up and at 'em.
23. A set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals that will not only delight anyone with their easy gliding but also the way they never bleed through pages.
24. A set of pastel rainbow silicone cupcake liners for the avid bakers of cupcakes, mini quiches, and bite-sized goodies who don't want to go through disposable paper liners 🧁🌈.
25. A super-soft Makeup Eraser to wipe makeup right off their face with nothing but water and a gentle scrub — I've been using one for over a year now and it has *drastically* cut down my makeup-removing routine.
26. A seat gap filler so nobody will ever again have to sacrifice a beloved french fry and/or phone to the abyss between the seat and the console.
27. A "Bagnet," aka a magnet for their bag so strong that if they listen very quietly they can hear it saying, "Do you even lift, bro??" This adorable keychain can magnetize to a car headrest, metal table leg, grocery store cart, or metal bathroom door to hold up to 8 pounds, so their favorite bags never have to touch the dirty floor.
Bagnet is a woman-owned small business that specializes in magnetic bag holders and handbags.
Check out a TikTok of the Bagnet in action.
Promising review: "This is the best bag holder ever! I was completely blown away, the magnet is SO strong. Works in so many places, in restrooms (try the hinges if the door isn't metal), at restaurants (on tables, chairs, even under the table), at the gym to hold my water bottle and keys so they don't end up on the floor. But my absolute favorite place to use it is on my car! I can attach it to the side of my car while I unlock it without having my hands full and leaving me vulnerable. If you have ever felt nervous trying to fumble with all your stuff while trying to unlock your doors in a dark parking lot, you need this! My only regret is that I didn't know about it sooner. I am going to get one for everyone in my life for Christmas. Any person who carries a bag should have one (or two). Seriously, it's life changing." —robert rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $24.65 (get this price by clipping the 20% off coupon on the product page).