We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bed bands that will lock your fitted sheets neatly into place, so you can stop shoving the loose corners under your duvet whenever you're too tired to remake your whole bed in the morning.
2. A container of "Museum Gel," a clear adhesive that cat owners and parents swear by — you can apply this to the bottom of glass or crystal to keep it locked in place on a surface, and it won't leave any residue behind.
3. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally "set and forget" to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait 8 to 12 hours and it'll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: "I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that." —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $18.61.
4. A weekly pill organizer designed with push-through silicone lids to easily organize your pills at the beginning of the week, meaning you don't have to spend a bunch of time rooting through pill boxes and trying to remember the timing of them each morning.
5. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out the night before to make sure all your priorities are planned and on track for the next day, then rip off and take along with you on all your errands and adventures.
6. Plus a set of eye-popping fine-point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
7. An air purifier with a true HEPA filter *and* a UV light sanitizer that did not come here to play — between eliminating germs, filtering particles like dust, smoke, and allergens, and tackling odors in your home, it's basically three machines in one.
8. A power scrubber brush you can attach to a DRILL (!!) that quickly takes care of all of the hard grime busting for you, whether you're tackling rust stains, shower doors, tiles, gutters, porches, or pretty much any other caked-on stain and grime you can imagine.
9. A set of airtight glass meal prep containers perfect for meals on the go — these are safe in the oven and the microwave, meaning you can batch prep your meals early in the week and then store, reheat, and eat out of these in a flash without *any* extra dishes to deal with.
10. A pair of super-comfy period-proof underwear designed to hold two tampons' worth of period blood. Not only are these a great alternative to pads and tampons, they're also ideal for overnight protection (you can pair them with a pad if you have a heavy flow) and for people who are worried about ~leakage~ during sports or physical activities — I personally always wear period-proof undies when I go on runs on my period and it has been a MASSIVE godsend.
11. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.78.
12. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it'll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
13. An S-shaped hanger specifically designed for pants, scarves, and towels if you want to drastically free up those crammed dresser drawers by giving their contents a new home.
14. A rose-gold rechargeable electric lighter you can use to replace those clunky, unsightly gas ones and the pile of matches in your drawer. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so you can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
15. A bottle of wood polish to instantly make your scuffed up doors, hardwood floors, and furniture look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine. Why get new tables or fancy professional restoration when you've got a $9 secret weapon??
16. A set of restaurant-worthy shallow pasta bowls to make you feel like you're genuinely ~plating~ all your home-cooked meals — this is like a bowl and a plate had a very stylish, SUPER convenient baby for all your pasta and salad needs.
17. A "Life Binder" printable you can use to keep track of — well, just about everything. This has 67 pages of printable templates and tabs for keeping track of paperwork like insurance, property records, medical info, and finances, sparing you a ton of time by having everything organized and ready when you need it most.
18. A dishwasher magnet so nobody ever has to do the awkward guessing game of "what is the current status of this plate I want to eat off of" (or worse, nobody accidentally puts a bunch of dirty dishes away 😬).
19. A set of fast-acting Keurig cleaner pods you can simply put through a cycle on the machine to get rid of all the crusted-on grinds and residue that are *definitely* affecting the taste of your coffee, even if you haven't noticed over time.
Promising review: "I had no idea that cleaning a Keurig was a thing. I bought these because I saw them on TikTok, believe it or not. I wanted to give it a go because my Keurig isn’t that old and I didn’t think it would do anything. IT WORKS SO WELL! My Keurig wasn’t as nasty as some I’ve seen, lucky. I would highly recommend, keeps everything running correctly and clean." —Lauren
Get a set of six from Amazon for $9.95.
20. A four-piece sock and underwear organizer to spare you the indignity of rooting around your dresser drawers every morning looking for that one! specific! bra!! that is *definitely* in there somewhere. (The comfy one, to be clear.)
21. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper to make you feel like a golden god in your kitchen — this gadget lets you julienne, chop, spiralize, and slice vegetables in an instant and has a built-in storage container to hold the chopped veggies so you can pour them into a pan or dish without any mess.
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three colors).
22. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger chargers that also comes equipped with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, so your WFH setup is as organized as possible.
23. A rechargeable mini USB fridge deodorizer perfect for banishing that ~off~ smell that lingers in your fridge even after you deep clean it. Reviewers also swear by it for deodorizing other small spots in their homes, like shoe closets, laundry rooms, and even their cars.
Check out a TikTok of the deodorizer in action.
Promising review: "I love how little space this deodorizer takes up. I’ve had a few different brands and types, but all were fairly bulky. This charged fast, and I love I only need to recharge monthly. My fridge hasn’t smelled once since I’ve started using." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
24. A fast-acting ChomChom pet hair remover roller deeply beloved by pet owners — it's like a sticky lint roller, but specifically designed to pick up pet hair and not only lock it in, but stash it inside the roller itself, so you don't end up making matters worse by just shoving the hair around instead of getting rid of it properly.
Promising review: "I have a golden retriever and the shedding is out of control. My fabric sofa is constantly covered in hair and I finally decided to try this after reading an article about popular TikTok products. The reviews do not lie, this thing works magic!! I wish I had taken a before and after picture because the difference is noticeable. I watched the video tutorial before I tried it to ensure I was using it properly and everything he says is true, you do really have to put your arm to work with vigorous back and forth movement! However, I find it's a great arm workout and it works wonders." —Joanne Ertel
Get it from Amazon for $27.95 (clip the $4 off coupon on the product page for this price).
25. The Always Pan from Our Place, which is perfect for anyone who has big culinary ambitions, but needs a (highly functional!) nudge. This BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan is actually eight pieces of cookware in one, and is designed braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. Basically, if you can dream it, you can cook it in this bb.
26. A compact rolling desk bike pretty much guaranteed to keep even the most restless among us on task. Sorry @ your actual desk.
27. A set of nonstick, heat-safe sheet pan dividers shaped like trays so you can meal prep in the oven without wasting a ton of foil — this way when some elements need to come out before the rest are done cooking, you can just pluck a lil' tray right out, easy peasy.
Check out a TikTok of the nonstick sheet pan dividers in action.
Promising review: "Brilliant. 100000% Recommend them! It lets me separate veggies by how long they take to cook so they are all ready at the same time and nothing is over/undercooked. I love these cheat sheets. They are a great tool for my kitchen." —yule
Get a set of four from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in three colors, without or without lids, and in multipacks).