2. That time he posed for Esquire magazine and unleashed a gaze so smoldering that several issues of the magazine may have caught fire.
5. That time he made a Harlem Shake video using only his hands.
7. And red carpets worldwide.
10. When he was tricked into wearing “neutron cream” on the Star Trek set and still managed to make it look good.
12. That time he reminded the paparazzi that there are more important things going on than the newest season of Sherlock.
15. That time he wore a yukata.
17. That time he recorded the motion capture for his role as Smaug in The Hobbit and somehow made even dragons attractive.
34. When he took over The Hobbit’s official Twitter account for a Q&A session…
Benedict Cumberbatch is here! #AskSmaug
35. And revealed his secret plan to break the internet using only his amazing self.
(n Í¡à¬Š Íœtâ¥ª Í¡lÂ°i e)
@TheHobbitMovie #AskSmaug Is twitter treating you okay?
.@holmesexuals Yes, so let’s break it.