We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gorgeous pleated skirt in a length that'll please office dress codes and go as well with a band T-shirt as a patterned button-down shirt. Just look at the way it photographs sitting down! And standing up! And don't even get me started on how it'll look as you twirl.
2. A stretchy blazer in tons of colors to throw on top of most any outfit for a chic look in a cinch.
3. A printed dress can do wonders for making you look cool, calm, and collected — no matter how you may feel on the inside.
4. A tinted SPF 15 lip balm that's creamy enough to feel like it's closer to lipstick than lip balm or a stain. I've gone through one (Sand Bar!) this summer and it's so easy to swipe on and provide some color!
5. A membership to Rent The Runway Unlimited can give you a (seemingly) endless supply of fresh new digs in case you're currently in a slump feeling like you've got nothing to wear. AND it's currently $100 off with code "BUZZFEEDXRTR."
6. Snazzy earrings here to carry the weight of your outfit so you won't have to worry about finding another piece of jewelry. One pair of these and you're good!
7. Wide-leg pants you can nab in all four colors so Monday through Thursday is settled when it comes to bottoms. Seriously, they'll make you look so professional *and* show off your fave shoes.
8. Oversized hair clips for those moments when your outfit needs a little something else because your outfit is whatever you found that smelled the least in "the chair" and these'll be the perfect distraction!
9. A curl-reactivating spray for less than your morning latte to help you get that extra sleep time whether that was intentional this morning or not! Seriously, skipping washes just makes curly hair look *so* much better.
10. A faux-leather biker jacket as an affordable topper to transform really ANYTHING from workout leggings and a tee to a pretty floral dress to a wrap skirt. You might just wear it too much. I'm kidding! That's not possible.
11. And while we're on the subject of my favorite wearable material, faux-leather leggings will do major things for looking pulled-together — even if you're a lil' meh about the silhouette on your rear. For those folks, they're great with a longer shirt or a dress you bought that shrunk a bit in the wash.
12. A stylish floppy hat you can use to cover up greasy roots or just keep the sun out of your peepers when you're living your best life in wine country. Cheers to a multi-use product!
13. Ankle rain boots you'll actually be excited to wear on those morns when you wake up to a downpour that was not in the forecast. No more finding an outfit that'll go OK with wellies!
14. Superga sneakers in dozens of colors so you can find your go-to hue in a snap. And if you care about street style/fashion girl things, you'll definitely recognize these.
15. A pretty headband that'll top off a messy low bun and help you act like that's totally the look you planned this morning before you looked at the forecast.
16. A dozen scarf/scrunchies in gorgeous prints so you can look like you perfectly planned your ensemble around some new (to you) vintage scarf instead of throwing on a fresh hair accessory to cover up the fact that your hair is dented as heck because you've worn it in a ponytail the past three days and still haven't washed it.
17. A *good* white T-shirt to pair with the one last pair of (almost) clean jeans at your disposal and that kinda fancy pair of mules you're always like "IDK what to wear with these!" Well, you DK now but it's this.
18. And a fancy pair of mules in case you don't already own a pair. If your shoes are really good, the rest of your outfit can be super basic but still stunning!
19. A leopard-print duster cardi you could honestly end up wearing once a week at least because PSSSST, animal print is ACTUALLY a neutral and it'll elevate nearly anything you wear. Plus this length'll help hide that weird stain on the back of your pants that STILL won't come out in the wash.
20. An automatic curling iron to do the heavy lifting for you, especially if it's a day where you have to look extra presentable and you're bad at normal curling irons.
21. Block heels that'll be a bright spot on days when it's too hot to even think about putting together a stunning ensemble. Pair 'em with an LBD and you're out the door looking chic for a criminally small amount of effort!
22. A large tote (and a purse organizer to fit inside!) in a range of colors you can throw your whole life in because there are some days when you gotta tote your laptop around and need to throw in an extra pair of shoes and also your makeup bag because you have plans later.
23. A snazzy lil' crossbody for those days you'd like to look unbothered — even if that's v much not the case — and don't need to tote around a ton of stuff.
24. A waterproof shimmer eyeshadow stick in 20 colors, so you can find your go-to shade (or a dozen) for some easy-to-blend color with just enough impact to make you look like you didn't hit snooze five times this morn.
25. A sea salt refreshing spray with dry shampoo–like properties as a shoulder to lean on when your bed head is sorta a mess but not quite beach wavy AND is looking a lil' bit oily. Plus it's cruelty-free!
26. A striped shirt dress with some flair on the sleeves and a loose silhouette you'll learn to rely on when you need to look cute because you forgot you planned a friend dinner tonight 'til the group mom texted the group chat at 1:04 a.m. as a reminder and you're THISCLOSE to wearing bikini bottoms as undies because it's been that long since you've done laundry.
27. And a splurge-worthy shirt in a classic shape and color palette but with exaggerated cuffs you'll want to wear over and over again.
Want more? Check out our favorite online clothing stores for all your shopping needs, perfect places to shop for clothes if you’re in your 30s, plus the best places to order custom t-shirts online and the best clothing stores for petite sizes. Still not satisfied? Check out all of our clothing content for even more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.