43 Products Under $20 Your Skin Will Probably Love
(Non-water) cheers to your visage looking like you're guzzling plenty of H2O, even if you're living off coffee.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head in an effort to speed up the healing process without picking!
2. Silicone mask brushes to gently apply your face mask (and then you can easily rinse off to clean while that face mask does its work).
3. Smith's Rosebud Salve that's very good and cheap that you should throw in you bag and rely upon for the rest of eternity. Remember the skin on your lips is also v important!
4. A vegan brightening facial scrub reviewers say has results way more impactful than its small price tag. Oh, and this bb is cruelty-free. So it's basically already in your cart.
5. A butt mask that — yes, is a sheet mask for back there — you should give a chance because your butt works hard metaphorically and physically. It deserves pampering too. Plus, the sheer novelty!!!
7. Bag Balm farmers have used for more than a century to help soothe cattle's chapped skin, but can also be a great addition to your human skin routine! And it comes in a GIANT tin so it'll last you awhile.
9. Or a Cetaphil bentonite clay mask – it'll work magic similar to the Aztec mask ^ with its pore-purging abilities that won't mess with your sensitive skin.
11. Glossier Stretch Concealer for a super blendable coverup with elastic micro waxes that'll bend with your skin instead of obviously sitting on top of it.
12. Bio-Oil — it may just become your hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and dermatologist-recommended go-to for lessening the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Or it can also just serve as an amazing body moisturizer.
13. A nail and cuticle oil to tend to the skin around your nails and also make those raggedy nails look so much healthier.
14. Tear-free baby shampoo that'll help erase traces of eye makeup for a fraction of the price of actual makeup remover. It's also a great bet for washing your makeup brushes, which is essential for keeping your skin happy.
15. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser to leave normal to dry skin cleansed without feeling stripped.
16. Mario Badescu A. H. A. Botanic Body Soap for targeting pesky body breakouts you can't quite get rid of with other bodywashes.
17. Exfoliating K-beauty washcloths to deliver the OUCH factor that pays off with the AHH of buttery smooth skin afterward.
18. Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel for delivering the benefits of toner without the drying effects of alcohol.
19. LanoLips 101 Coconutter Ointment that gets its name for the 101 ways you can use it, like on dry cuticles, crackled heels, and dry nasal passages, just to name a few.
20. A setting powder made for oily skin to keep your T-zone looking like matte perfection despite every other factor.
21. Weleda Skin Food, a cult-favorite moisturizer that still is somehow relatively cheap in comparison to its incredibly effective contemporaries. Even more reason to make the switch!
22. The Inkey List Caffeine Eye Cream for some stunning work under your peepers at a tiny price thanks to a peptide that targets the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Like, my Taco Bell order (R.I.P. Mexican pizzas!) costs more than $9.99 but you'll get more than 20 minutes' worth of use out of this eye cream.
23. A ~mattifying~ setting spray that'll help you set your lewk for the day and keep oiliness at bay, which will make your face feel lighter.
24. And on the flip side, a green tea-infused setting spray to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day!
25. Gentle massaging scrubbers for anyone with sensitive skin who finds netted sponges and loofahs too harsh.
26. Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Chamomile And Lavender you can add to your Badescu skincare lineup because you can't deny the relaxing benefit of lavender-scented goods.
27. Glossier Body Hero Daily Oil Wash for a luxe feel all over that your first double-cleansing step gives your face. Your body deserves equal treatment!
29. Innisfree Volcanic Clusters Pore Clearing Facial Foam to *gently* absorb extra sebum thanks to Jeju Volcanic Clusters and lactic acid to exfoliate dead skin cells. Really what can't it do? Grocery shop for you.
30. A coconut sugar lip scrub for sloughing away dead skin so your stay-all-day matte lipstick looks picture perfect from dawn to dusk to dawn.
31. A overnight matcha lip mask to handle the deep, deep moisturizing work that regular lip balm just can't seem to do. Talk about some beauty sleep.
32. Nivea body creme as a luxe-feeling treat for your bod's largest organ without a luxe price point. Plus this tin travels well because your skin can feel dry outside of your house too.
33. A lanolin nipple cream that'll offer some sweet, sweet relief for anyone breastfeeding. BUT, people also love to use it as lip balm! Either way, it'll make a difference.
34. Every Humans Oh My Bod! SPF 50 sunscreen that'll feel more like a lotion than a sunscreen thanks to its light cucumber scent, hyaluronic acid, and blendable formula.
35. A 16-pack of sheet masks as the laziest way to pamper your skin ever. Seriously, slap it on, let it sit, peel it off, and massage that serum in for soft, supple skin.
36. An unscented crystal deodorant you'll just wet before applying and then make sure you dry once you're done. It's made of pure mineral salt and people with sensitive skin like it.
37. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream as an affordable option for when you skin needs a bit more than a regular ole lotion can offer. Plus! It's been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Approval.
38. Bamboo washcloths made for babies' sensitive skin but will feel so soothing on your own adult skin. Don't let babies have all the fun!
39. Collagen-infused undereye masks for a soothing effect and a lil' plumping help in just 15 minutes while you go about doing some other things that need doing.
40. Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser that'll ever so gently remove your makeup *and* moisturize at the same time. Seriously, the waterproof-iest of waterproof mascara and eyeliner is no match for this potion. No grease left behind like liquid eye makeup removers!
41. O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream to revive your poor paws. You put 'em through a lot and they deserve some care too. Plus, this before and after pic is unreal.
42. A pair of satin pillowcases that'll keep the moisture in your skin while ya' snooze. AND it'll keep your hair looking smooth and significantly less frizzy for an easier morning routine.
43. A 12-pack of de-stressing face masks in case you don't wanna commit to just one. Yet, when you find one you like, you can totally invest in a full-size version of said mask because this is a great, super affordable brand!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.