1. Skyroad Exfoliating Back Scrub and Mario Badescu A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap are the kick-ass bacne-fighting duo you need in your life ASAP.
2. Unlike regular liners, Vasanti Waterline Eyeliner doesn't budge from your waterline, irritate your eyes, or take an army to remove — need I say more?
3. Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Mask Wash Off is a gentle, delicious-smelling scrub that leaves your skin feeling soft and clean (and NOT like it's been totally stripped of life).
4. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste plays double duty as a dry shampoo and styling paste, mopping up excess oil and providing a major boost to your 'do all at once.
5. L'Oréal True Match Super-Blendable Concealer is all you need to hide any pimples that decide to drop by your face for an unexpected (and completely and utterly unwelcome) visit.
6. Japonesque Velvet Touch Primer is a weightless gel that glides over the skin to create a velvety-smooth palette for foundation application.
7. Beauty Junkees Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dinner Party is the perfect vampy-but-not-TOO-vampy lippie that even fades beautifully, so you'll feel confident battling all the elements (and meals) of the day.
8. MD Solar Sciences Mineral Beauty Balm is the one-stop summer product you've been looking for — it has SPF 50, gives subtle glow and coverage, and comes in travel-friendly packaging.
9. NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder in Twilight Tint is a subtle white-blue shimmer that lets you achieve an Instagramworthy glow on camera and IRL.
10. Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush blends your foundation seamlessly without soaking up precious product, and most importantly, it holds up year after year.
11. Lancôme Grandiôse Liner in Cerulean is a shimmery teal liquid eyeliner that is bendable (!!!), so you can finally perfect your cat eye and become the ~risk-taking~ makeup lover you were always meant to be.
12. Nerd Skincare Acne Treatment System comes with a clarifying cleanser, acne treatment lotion, and nourishing cream that helps unclog pores, replace acne-causing bacteria with the good kind, and heal damaged skin.
These reviews in a nutshell:
Wanna keep feeding that beauty-loving brain of yours? Check out all of our past raved-about products here!
Some products were provided to BuzzFeed free of charge.