35 Products That'll Help You Do Tasks You Probably Never Thought You Could Do
Look at you becoming a master at cat-eye liner, cooking with kale, waking up with the sun, baking your very own Auntie Anne's pretzels, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sunrise-simulating alarm clock that'll inspire you to *hop* right outta bed because of, yes, its adorable bunny years but also the incredibly helpful illumination cycle.
2. A winged eyeliner stamp in case you've spent what feels like an eternity working on your flick to no avail. Same.
3. A blending sponge to help get streak-free foundation coverage. Nothing like a video call to make you realize your foundation brush is making you look streaky.
4. A cross-stitch kit for the times that just so happens to be an easy entry point for the v rewarding hobby I adore. You can do it!!!
5. Or an embroidery kit with a pattern printed on the fabric so you can easily follow along with confidence for an heirloom-worthy result.
6. A spring pan set to help you whip up your very own cheesecake or make an amaaazing cake for a special occasion.
7. A powerful jetted bathtub cleaner that'll coax out all the hidden gunk in those pipes you can't reach with your mere human hands. Your group chat is going to LOVE all your nightmarish pics!
8. A beginner-level knitting kit so you can knit your own freaking top. Look. At. You. (I would suggest a scarf but this is much more ~versatile~.)
9. An ~official~ Auntie Anne's pretzel making kit for anyone who's walked by that delish destination in a mall or airport and thought "Dang, I wish I could make those."
10. A power washer to do the hard work in reviving outdoor hard surfaces like sidewalks, gates, patio furniture and more! Yep, THAT's the color of your patio.
11. A makeup-erasing cloth that'll take off ALL of your makeup with JUST water. Truly. I wear lots of makeup and waterproof eye makeup, and swear by these.
12. A bidet attachment to help your household cut down on your toilet paper (and wet wipe!) consumption. Gotta love a new gadget, especially one that'll efficiently do the job no one else will.
13. A palm-reading guide that'll also fit in the palm of your hand (or bag) so you can practice on the go on all your friends.
14. Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick which could quite possibly be your new go-to because of its velvety texture, handy applicator, and stay-put formula. It'll even stay on through lunch with a delicious greasy sandwich (a feat you thought was impossible!). I've tested this MANY times.
15. An extendable scrubber to reach the places that make your back hurt (and therefore stay waaay dirtier) in your bathroom — lest your kids make up a story about how that dirty spot on the shower surround is a portal to a monster world.
16. A scratchy lil' tool for FINALLY getting all the pet hair off your fabric surfaces both inside your house and car. You'll wonder how you lived without up until now.
17. A universal mani tool that'll fit on top of a variety of nail polish lids to help you *steadily* brush on that at-home color thanks to the larger surface area for holding. Even with your non-dominant hand!
18. And a panda nail dryer with UV light and a smart hand sensor to help dry, set your at-home mani in a mere minute.
19. A drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an infomercial-like cleaning sesh on that nasty ole oven you've long given up on cleaning adequately. No more avoiding eye contact with stuck-on grime as you pop in dinner!
20. An AeroGarden hydroponic garden in case you either don't have the space for an outdoor veggie garden or have just failed miserably at on before. This compact system and the easy-to-use pods take the guesswork outta the process. Plus you can keep a better eye on it.
21. Indoor plant food spikes to turn that plant bb's frown upside down... and yours too! Here you were ready to give up on houseplants entirely. There's hope yet!
22. Wood polish and conditioner that'll revive all sorts of wood surfaces and furniture you've just resigned to overlook thanks to their sorry state. Reviewers have used them to zhuzh up front doors, kitchen cabinets, wood floors, wood furniture, and just about any other wood surface.
23. A calligraphy guide in case you wonder "but how do they do it?" anytime a fancy invite comes in the mail. Well, you're about to find out!
24. A pasta maker because every time you go to your fave Italian joint the housemade noods are so good that your eyes roll back in your head. Y'know, that doesn't have to be limited to your table in the back corner!
25. A rapid egg cooker so you can finally achieve making hard-boiled eggs because stove top has just been a no-go.
26. Boot-repair glue that'll help put your fave shoes back in working, er, walking order right when you thought there was no hope left! (Don't do the math on how many boots you've thrown anyway, it'll just be disheartening.)
27. Pimple patches to attack blemishes that pop up in the least convenient time (so any time) by sucking out the gunk without irritating your skin around the blemish like drying treatments. A flatter bump in a day without picking or drying spot treatments? It *is* possible!
28. A soothing color-correcting treatment that'll easily blend in for a rosacea-canceling effect for those of us who swear by foundation coverage to tamper down the red. And it has SPF 30!
29. An eyelash-separating comb to prevent any clumped look (whether they're still wet with mascara or decked out with extensions). No more fiddling with that mascara brush for 10 minutes.
30. A bubble tea-making kit for anyone who's looked at a cup of boba and said, "ehhh, I could never make this at home." Sorry, but that was a lie!
31. A John Frieda Hot Air Brush to handle the blowout for you. No more figuring out how the heck to maneuver a blow-dryer *and* round brush.
32. A line-a-day journal that'll help you actually stick to journaling in the wake of all those partially filled, gorgeous journals of yore. Handling this small time commitment will make journaling feel like a ritual instead of a chore.
33. An instant-read meat thermometer to help you FINALLY cook the perfect steak. Or maybe just not give your family food poisioning!
34. A sticker maker so you can transform your art or really most any other thing your heart desires into a sticker!
35. A cookbook built for you because you may suck now but that's not a permanent thing! This approachable teaching guide can help transform those skills thanks to recipes with approachable ingredient lists and directions.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.