We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy. Maybe you'll feel the same way too once you realize you can stash SO MANY things in it.
Yep, you're looking at my shower! I upgraded from a corner tension rod caddy and never want to go back. The mesh pockets drain water so your liner won't get all icky. And they make it easy to tell the difference between the minimalist packaging for your face wash and shave cream when it's way too early in the morning. Read my ~full review~ (#2) to learn more about why I'm in love with an object that can't love me back.
Get it from Amazon for $26.41+ (available in two colors).
2. And double shower curtain hooks for the simplest of switches to make you wonder how the heck you weren't using these before! Now you can throw back that shower curtain in the morning with zero snags.
That was me. I detest loop shower rings because they're such a hassle when you're swapping out a shower liner or taking down your shower curtain to wash it. Yep, these are my shower hooks and they're sturdy enough to stay balanced when you switch out the liner or shower curtain.
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $9 (available in three finishes).
3. Plus a curved shower curtain rod so you don't have to worry about the shower liner creepily touching you while you're just trying to get clean. This is one of the pricier things on this list but it'll help you feel like you have a bigger shower for less than $50.
Promising review: "I am in love with this perfect matte black curved shower curtain rod! Semi easy to install. Because it’s curved, it does take some time to install both sides and make sure it’s lined up. Comes with everything you could need to install. Other than that, this shower rod is a dream." —Siarra
Get it from Amazon for $35.87+ (available in five finishes).
4. A MakeUp Eraser that'll remove your day's face with *just* water. Say goodbye to ruined, mascara-stained washcloths!
I've used these for years and LOVE them. My normal day of makeup includes long-wearing foundation, and waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and these work! But don't just listen to just me. We tested them out for BuzzFeed Reviews and they won out for the best makeup remover in our mid-tier price category. But they're incredibly cost-efficient in comparison to disposable makeup wipes, as you can wash each for up to 1,000 washes.
Get it from Amazon for $13.36+ (available in 13 colors).
5. A TubShroom for clearing recently departed strands out of your shower drain sooo much faster.
Sorry not sorry, but I'm also obsessed with this product! I have thick, long hair and have lived with other people with a lot of hair. This thing is totally game-changing! If you don't believe me (EVEN THOUGH YOU SHOULD), check out the below:
Promising review: "I have a blue heeler who sheds like a wild beast. Before I had the TubShroom my bathtub would clog every time and I'd have to go buy Drano. Now I don't have to worry about that at all. This thing really does stop all hair, I am so surprised at how awesome this inexpensive product is. I would highly recommend this product to all pet owners or you Bigfoot-type folk." —Amazon Customer
6. A ~ghost-like~ Squatty Potty that'll help you position yourself (and your colon) properly for some major #2 efficiency. Now this is a haunting you want!
ICYMI, this product first became famous when it appeared on Shark Tank. And people at BuzzFeed adore it. Check out our review of the Squatty Potty.
Get it from Amazon for $79.99 (available in two colors).
7. Poo-Pourri to spray beforehand and eliminate odors in the toilet bowl because nature has to call, but it doesn't have to stay on the line.
This stuff WORKS. Trust me. Once you start using it you'll be hooked!
Promising review: "We are a family of six in a small one-bathroom house. This is, to put it lightly, a horrific nightmare — particularly after my teenage son spends some time in the bathroom. After a couple of weeks of gentle encouragement ('YOU ARE KILLING EVERYONE. SPRAY THAT STUFF ON THE WATER BEFORE YOU POOP OR I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR PHONE AND, SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND TELL HER EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT IT TAKEN AWAY.') he started using it regularly. The bathroom is much less disgusting now after he leaves." —Supa D
Get it from Amazon for $9.97+ (available in several sizes and scents).
8. Or if you're not into the idea of a pre-spray, an odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes that'll also do some heavy duty work on bathroom smells.
I've owned several of these soy candles (soy candles burn slower, FYI) and continue to love them over all other candles. Read all about why I love them more than any other candles in our review of One Fur All Pet House Candles.
Get it from Amazon for $22.95 (available in 38 scents, packs of two, and value packs).
9. A waterproof toothbrush holder that'll easily grip onto tile, glass, or mirror surfaces (aka, most anywhere in your bathroom) so you're never accidentally knocking your toothbrush in the shower or toilet.
Promising review: "Use this on interior medicine cabinet door. Works great! Wanted to save space on my shelves and not use a toothbrush holder plus the standing tube. Able to use all shelf spaces if organized appropriately. Also, this highly discouraged guests from leaving their toothbrush since it comfortably really only fits one brush and tube. Wish there was another side spot for my floss! Size is great! Would be cool to have a small 90-degree hood/lip on the top for prevention of dust. #germaphobe" —A review that counts
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (also available in black).
10. Shower curtain holders to keep water inside the shower instead of all over your bathroom floor.
Promising review: "Thought these would be silly, but they are great. Have a lot of trouble with leakage around my tub when I shower. Tried double liners and magnets but curtain still blows enough to leak onto the floor and from there through the ceiling of the dining room downstairs thanks to an infinitesimal gap between flooring and wall. I was desperate, so I gave these a try. Problem solved. Liner stays tight against the tile and can be freed for cleaning." —D Polsky
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two colors).
If you're a renter, it's a good idea to adhere these with water-resistant removable strips instead. Get a four-pack from Amazon for $3.59.
11. An over-the-tank holder with enough room to hold super-sized rolls.
Please don't make me explain *why* it's good to have a spare roll of toilet paper by your side. Also be sure to measure your toilet tank before you hit Buy because some reviewers say this doesn't fit because they didn't measure before purchase!
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in four finishes).
12. 100% bamboo toilet paper in case you feel bad about what you've been using on your behind. Its three plys are sustainably made *and* it's available on a subscription basis so you don't have to worry about running out.
These rolls are made from tree-free, 100% bamboo paper with zero plastic packaging (even the tape!). They're also free of inks, no dyes, and BPA. This is a Black-owned business with a model that partners with SOIL in Haiti to provide toilets and remove waste from communities. SOIL (safely!) treats collected waste and turns it into compost that's sold to support agriculture, reforestation, and climate change mitigation efforts in Haiti.
Get 24 rolls from Reel for $43.99 (available as a one-time buy or a subscription model every 4, 8, or 12 weeks).
13. A bidet attachment that'll make you rue the day you started buying wet wipes in the pursuit of cleanliness instead of installing one of these babes.
Check out BuzzFeed's full Tushy bidet review.
Promising review: "Life-changer. No more clogged toilets, plumber visits due to wipes creating issues, endless 'paperwork' sessions...just an all around upgrade that has increased my confidence in my cleanliness no matter how formal or intimate the rest of the day may be!" —Nick S.
Get it from Tushy for $99 (originally $129, available in 10 colors).
15. Quick-dry towels you'll be so glad you bought for your poorly ventilated bathroom.
These won our budget pick for the best towels on BuzzFeed Reviews. Why are they so great? They're quick-drying AND absorbent thanks to the surface area of the yarn being more open than on other towels at the same price point.
Get a three-piece set from Amazon for $17.38 (includes a wash cloth, bath towel, and hand towel).
16. A soft linen robe you'll have a hard time convincing yourself to trade in for regular clothes.
Magic Linen is a family-owned brand based in Lithuania that also sources its materials from other locally based family-owned brands. Also, MagicLinen takes custom orders!
Promising review: "Generous wrap, beautifully made, and the linen’s a perfect weight for cool New England mornings. Sensibly designed hemline, a bit shorter in front, means no stepping on the robe when climbing stairs. Softens a bit with washing. Real side pockets hold a cellphone securely. Loops for the belt are substantial. So glad I found it!" —Patrice M.
17. An anti-slip shower mat because you don't need another close call thanks to the super moisturizing hair mask you love that always greases up your tub. Trust me, this has happened several times to me.
This mat is machine-washable, anti-bacterial, and latex-, phthalate-, and BPA-free.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 19 colors and packs of two).
18. An easy-install safety grip as an extra hand for getting in and out of the tub when you don't want to commit to a permanent grab bar.
Can be used on tub surfaces and shower walls. Simply press the tab levers to securely attach.
Promising review: "After slipping in the shower on several occasions, it was time to look for some sort of assistance. My initial thought on these suction cup products was, were they really going to be able to hold my 185 lbs. after grabbing them for leverage to help prevent another slip and fall? SHOCKED!! Not only was I shocked at the gripping capacity of these suction cups, but being so simple to move around is a big plus. It took a couple of adjustments to find the perfect spot for me which would have been a mess using a permanent grab bar. Would and have recommended these to anyone needing that extra help in the shower or anywhere else there's a smooth surface for the suction cups to adhere to. Great for the grandkids too because of the ease at which they can moved at anytime!" —Kokomo Mike
Get it from Amazon for $12.29+ (available in three colors).
19. A Burst Oral Care electric toothbrush your dentist will be so proud you finally started using.
What's included: A Burst Sonic Toothbrush, toothbrush head (with charcoal bristles that'll keep your teeth pearly white), USB wall adapter, and USB charging base. A travel case is sold separately.
Promising review: "My teeth are so clean they squeak now! I would eat off of my own teeth if they were a floor and my food fell on them! That's how clean they are! I wish everything was as clean as my teeth feel!" —Lisa D.
Get it from Burst Oral Care for $69.99+ (available in four colors).
20. And while we're on the subject, a water flosser to do the dirty work of flossing you always "forget" to do. This is how to get that just-left-the-dentist clean that every toothpaste commercial promises. Really.
This flosser was awarded the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance. Has 10 pressure settings, 7 water flossing tips, and 90 seconds of water capacity.
Promising review: "I purchased two of them for my daughter and husband and they love it. They both have braces and have a hard time flossing so their orthodontist recommended a Waterpik to help. I found this one and it had good reviews so I tried it. This product worked so well for them and it's so easy to use. Since using this their orthodontist gave both of them great reviews. On their last cleaning and checkup the dentist told them they see a huge improvement. She told them to keep using it because it's working well for them. I highly recommend it to anyone with braces. 😬👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽 The only thing I don't like is that there is no case for the other attachments. I'd like to be able to put them up or hang them up." —Charles & Rosanna Kaelble
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in five colors).
22. A countertop organizer in case you don't have a medicine cabinet or could use some more space to corral your cotton swabs and rounds.
23. A set of stainless-steel and glass soap dispensers that'll be great for the sink but'll look even better when you decant your shower products into them.
Promising review: "I purchased these to use as shampoo, conditioner, and body wash dispensers. I wanted our shower to look like a spa! They are great quality and many people I know have copied our idea, so they are a hit! Very high quality, the plunger part is always the most important part. These are metal and not plastic, something which seems to be hard to find when looking for dispensers." —Rebecca Morea
Get set of two from Amazon for $15.99.
25. A under-sink expandable organizer — it'll help you fit in all the essentials in an orderly fashion.
Promising review: "I moved again and needed to have a more organized bathroom cabinet. My OCD prevented me from just letting go and being messy. Any-who, I love this shelving unit! Very easy to put together and install. Remember to assemble the bottom bars first, then one of the top bars. Measure and gauge the unit in the cabinet first before assembling the last bar. I had more than enough room for my things after the shelf was placed. I don't have anxiety issues every time i open my cabinet now.... Smiles!" —Roxysgarden
Get it from Amazon for $22.87 (available in three finishes).
26. Or some stackable shelves for a lil' help behind closed vanity doors or out in the open.
I have these in my bathroom cabinet because, believe it or not, one of those expandable shelves was *still*