We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ~ghost-like~ Squatty Potty that'll help you position yourself (and your colon) properly for some major #2 efficiency.
2. Poo-Pourri to spray beforehand and eliminate odors in the toilet bowl because nature has to call, but it doesn't have to linger.
3. Or if you're not into the idea of a pre-spray, an odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes will also do some heavy duty work on bathroom smells.
4. A TubShroom for clearing recently departed strands out of your shower drain sooo much faster.
5. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy.
6. And double shower curtain hooks for the simplest of switches can make you wonder how the heck you weren't using these before!
7. Shower curtain holders to keep water inside the shower instead of all over your bathroom floor.
8. Charmin Essentials Soft Toilet Paper — it may just become your budget go-to without sacrificing the soft texture of pricier brands.
9. And an over-the-tank holder with enough room to hold super-sized rolls.
10. A bidet attachment that'll make you rue the day you started buy wet wipes in the pursuit of cleanliness instead of installing one of these babes.
11. An over-the-door towel rack built with some hooks too so you can put your robe and clothes somewhere that isn't the floor or on top of the toilet.
12. Quick-dry towels you'll be so glad you bought for your poorly ventilated bathroom.
13. An anti-slip shower mat because you don't need another close call thanks to the super moisturizing hair mask you love that always greases up your tub.
14. An easy-install safety grip as an extra hand for getting in and out of the tub when you don't want to commit to a permanent grab bar.
15. An electric toothbrush your dentist will be so proud you finally started using.
16. And while we're on the subject, a water flosser to do the dirty work of flossing you always "forget" to do.
17. A MakeUp Eraser that'll remove your day's face with *just* water. Say goodbye to ruined, mascara-stained washcloths!
18. Toothbrush squeezers with built-in stands that won't hog too much counter space while you get out every last drop.
19. Medicine cabinet organizers to help you nestle in all your small-ish essentials without sending them for a tumble every time you open the cabinet.
20. Pump soap dispensers that'll turn diluted liquid soap into cleansing foam.
21. And bamboo soap dishes to drain goo-causing water *and* cradle that gorgeous bar of fancy soap.
22. A under-sink expandable organizer — it'll help you fit in all the essentials in an orderly fashion.
23. Or some stackable shelves for a lil' help behind closed vanity doors or out in the open.
24. A *hidden* plunger and brush set in case you can't stand to look at the thing that unclogs your toilet.
25. A motion-activated toilet light so you won't have to fully disrupt your sleep by turning the overhead night on during a 2 a.m. bathroom trip.
26. Frosted glass window film to lend some privacy for windows without taking up the space of curtains.
27. A fog-free shaving mirror that'll hang up in the shower with a stick-on hook!
28. A bright (but great!) razor you can get on a subscription basis so you're never caught settling for an irritating, dull blade.
29. A hair dryer at a wallet-friendly price made with a coconut oil-infused grill to give you smooth locks.
30. A toilet paper holder shelf that'll give you a place to put your phone that isn't teetering on the edge of your bathroom sink.
31. Or perhaps an outlet shelf to create some shelf space for an electric toothbrush or electric shaver out of thin air!
32. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools to transform any old surface into a spot that's A OK to park your hot-as-Hades curling iron.
33. And a timed safety shut-off plug in case your holy grail hair straightener doesn't have an auto-shutoff and you're a tad forgetful.
34. A hair tools holder that'll help you safely tuck away your things when not in use so cords won't clutter up the floor or countertop.
35. A spinning makeup organizer for putting your most-used options within close range without overpowering the vanity.
36. A pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner to remove all sorts of stubborn rings. Just make sure you wet it first!!!
37. A bath kneeler set with cushion for your knees and elbows, and storage to make giving your kid a bath a little easier.
38. A really good shower cap that's also mildew-resistant and stays put so you can get away with not washing your hair for yet another day.
39. An ~expandable~ bath tub caddy to avoid some library fees for water damage while keeping pace with your book club.
40. And portable wine holder that'll only actually be practical if you drink in the tub or shower.
Check out more handy bathroom ideas:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.