1. Set a slow cooker to do your hard work during the day on a scrumptious recipe like these Pulled Pork Nachos. (Yes, girl. You can make nacho toppings in a slow cooker.)
2. Make things even simpler by freezing some slow cooker "dump dinners" that have all the stuff you need to throw in there in the morning.
3. Limit yourself to a one-pan recipe that bakes in the oven while you do other stuff. You'll have less clutter while cooking and less dishes to wash afterward.
4. Outsource your veggie chopping to this 7-in-1 slicer that'll catch your chopped ingredients until you're ready to dump them into a dish.
5. Pick a few like-minded grain-based recipes and prep a big batch of grains that you can use for multiple meals and dishes.
6. Spiralize veggies you'll use later in bulk...and then freeze them. Throw them in dishes like this Rainbow Vegetarian Pad Thai that require sauteeing the veggies for a bit.
7. Meal prep like you're feeding a family of four...but keep it all for yourself.
8. Fall for a DIY salad dressing recipe and keep it in a dressing shaker in your fridge for everything-but-the-kitchen-sink salads and bowls when you're trying to use up produce.
9. Shop your own pantry by putting essentials like canned tuna to work in new dishes you won't believe.
10. Zero in on the holes in your food stores with this handy pad that'll help you replace stuff when you need it.
12. Park this 8-in-1 kitchen tool set on your counter so you'll spend less time searching for a funnel or measuring cup.
13. Add restaurant leftovers to home-cooked meals, like some spicy chicken from a salad to this Easy Breakfast Frittata. Or some rolls you nicked from a bread basket as buns for these Pulled Porchetta Sandwiches.
14. Transfer fresh produce you need to use ASAP to storage containers and put them front and center in your fridge, so you can cut down on search time for those strawberries for a salad.
15. Transform pre-packaged food like dried ramen noodles into dishes that'll wow your Insta followers -- like this Tonkotsu Ramen.
16. Rapidly chop flavorful herbs for your recipes with these kitchen scissors.
17. Hang your pots and pans -- and lids -- so you won't have to spend 10 minutes digging through your cabinets.
18. Find a new twist on a quick, OG favorite -- like pizza grilled cheese -- so you feel like you're cooking dinner on auto pilot.
19. Set it and (almost) forget it with this rapid egg cooker that'll get them the perfect consistency for any recipe.
20. Throw all your leftovers and about-to-wilt stuff in a big, beautiful bowl -- with this Mediterranean Bowl for inspo.
21. Keep a stocked pantry! It isn't rocket science, but it helps. So. Much.
22. Find some 15-minute recipes for dishes you already love to make eating (kinda) like a breeze.
23. Organize your spices so you can zero in on that tiny little bottle of paprika or celery salt.
24. Fall back on these energy boosting toast ideas for some surprising topping combos that you already have in your kitchen.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.