One-Pan Lemon Herb Salmon And Veggies
Here's a video showing you how to make it:
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon basil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
4 salmon filets
1 large zucchini, chopped
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Olive oil, to taste
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C.
2. Combine garlic, herbs, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
3. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper, lay salmon filets on one side of pan and cover with ⅓ of herb mixture. Flip salmon filets and cover with remaining ⅔ of mixture.
4. Spread all cut vegetables (tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms) out on the remainder of the pan, then drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until tomatoes are bursting and salmon flakes easily.