Easy Breakfast Frittata
½ cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
4 strips of bacon, diced
1 cup onion, diced
½ cup tomatoes, diced
4 cups spinach
½ cup cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper, and set aside.
3. In an oven-safe pan, cook bacon. Once fully cooked, take out the bacon and set aside.
4. Add onions to the same pan and cook until translucent.
5. Add tomatoes and spinach ,and cook for a couple minutes until spinach is slightly wilted.
6. Add the bacon back into the pan. Blend together.
7. Add the eggs and cheese into the pan.
8. Give it a good stir, then bake for 15 minutes, or until the eggs do not jiggle in the middle.
9. Top off with green onions, if desired, and enjoy!