We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A book about nature so next time they're taking a stroll through the woods they can learn about how the clouds, stars, tree roots, and even a butterfly can be natural cues!
2. A gorgeous abstract tote because truly no one could ever have too many cotton tote bags at their disposal.
3. A fishing caddy as an all-in-one helper for their next fishing trip. It has a padded seat, waterproof light for night fishing, and holders for drinks and fishing poles.
4. A good pair of folding waterproof binoculars so they can better spot wildlife (like whales emerging from icy depths, mountain goats balancing on ledges, and buffalo traveling in packs).
5. Bag Balm — farmers have used it for more than a century to help soothe cattle's chapped skin, but it can also be a great addition to a human skincare routine!
6. A phone lamp to corral their phone's flashlight in times of need...even while camping!
7. And a pack of glow-in-the-dark playing cards in case they don't want to use up their phone battery to pass the nighttime with Go Fish.
8. A Grand Canyon–loving shirt for anyone who loves them a national park (it me) and wants to keep the parks beautiful.
9. A funny mug any fearless camper will adore.
10. An outdoorsy subscription box — it could be perfect for people who're always posting beautiful Instas like this, but also *really* enjoy spending time outdoors and know good gear when they meet it.
11. A picturesque calendar from the ~official~ charity of America's National Parks to grace their walls when they're forced to be indoors.
12. A copy of the Ken Burns national parks doc. It just may spur them to book up another outdoorsy vacay.
13. Espadrille water shoes made of neoprene they'll want to wear even when they're land-locked with a 0% forecast of precipitation.
14. And a neoprene waterproof pouch (from the same brand) where they can stash their phone and other essentials that need to stay dry.
15. A lightweight backpacking hammock built for two — complete with everything they'll need for setup.
16. A buffalo sticker with their personal mantra on it that'd look so adorable on their laptop.
17. A cord cap with serious vintage style that'll give them an in to talk about their trip to the enormous peak. Seriously, it's huuuuge.
18. A 3-in-1 photo lens kit to help capture the great sights they go off the beaten path to witness with their own eyes.
19. A kayak patent print as a solid step up from that faded glossy poster of The Colorado River they bought ages ago.
20. A water filtration straw that'll lighten their water load on remote trips.
21. A bundle of hand warmers to make the elements *that* much more bearable!
22. An airtight backpack sure to make several appearance on their Insta feed because it looks that dang good and will become the go-to for all kinds of outdoor adventures.
23. Or a lightweight water-resistant backpack they can use as a backup in case of ~outdoorsy~ emergencies.
24. A picnic backpack that'll help lengthen their hikes and outdoor rendezvous so they don't have to retreat indoors in search of food.
25. Snowboarding socks designed by Olympic Gold Medal snowboarder Hannah Teter for the person who does NOT mess around with wintry sports gear.
26. A lightweight mess kit so they can whip up some delish meals in the great outdoors without lugging around a whole kitchen.
27. And a portable camping stove to whip up some tasty meals without hogging space in their pack.
28. A campfire safety cover that'll keep them *and* their fire stoked.
29. A portable campfire sure to have even the most seasoned of campers scratching their head, oohing, and ahhing.
30. A trailblazing sign for the resident hiker, whether they've trekked this Mount Rainier one or it's on their to-do list.
31. A subscription to The Homestead Box. It'll help them get a few steps closer to going off the grid, or at least let them *feel* like it.
32. A night-vision trail camera to get a glimpse at all kinds of wildlife on their property.
33. A regional enamel pin — it'll remind them of that awesome trip you took there together.
34. A pocket-size travel blanket with built-in ground stakes for when they see a view worth sitting down for a spell to admire.
35. Or a sand-free mat they'll rely on for beach trips and camping setups.
36. A double sleeping bag for the couple who's *always* camping. Always! And if they get in a fight, it converts to TWO sleeping bags.
37. A kid's camping set to keep them busy in the great indoors, too.
38. A butterfly puddler that'll still look adorable during wintry weather and attract all kinds of winged beauts to their garden during warmer temps.
39. A 10-pack of telescoping roasting sticks so everyone can get their marshmallows just how they like them without getting too close to the campfire.
40. A military-grade compass to easily fit on their belt loop or in their glove compartment.
41. A beekeeping guide because they've been talking about starting it as a hobby for awhile and maybe this'll be a push in the right direction.
42. A horse-head squirrel feeder as a hilarious outdoor distraction they can enjoy inside.
43. And a window-mount bird feeder to help everyone *safely* get up close and personal with the neighborhood songbirds.
44. A wild game cookbook from the host of the TV show MeatEater that'd be ever so helpful for hunters and fishers.
45. A celestial fire pit perfect for nights spent stargazing in the backyard.
46. A floatable cooler that'll become an essential for their annual tubing trip.
47. A pretty necklace to show their love for the outdoors has range.
48. A bendable LED light rope they'll find a new use for every time they venture outside.
49. A solar charger so they can still keep in touch when they wanna.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.