We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A K-beauty sheet mask subscription that'll cost less than $10 a month, even after the introductory special!
2. Fancy (LOOKING) earrings to upgrade most outfits. Maybe even athleisure? Whatever. They're the ones who get to wear them and decide.
3. Children of Blood and Bone, an instant bestseller everyone's already talking about, so maybe it's already on their to-read list!
4. A colorful reading log full of fun prompts that'll be a step up from the note they've been keeping on their phone.
5. A couple of plant watering stakes to split between two green thumbs whose house plants are still alive. (How?!)
6. A flashy "EAT ME" sign in case they're forever making you wait to eat dinner so they can get the perfect table shot for Insta.
7. A pretty pot holder (in a range of patterns) because last time you were over theirs looked a little charred. And you don't want anything to come between you and their cooking.
14. A velvet bow scrunchie — it'll make an impromptu messy bun on mornings they kept hitting the snooze look like that's what they planned all along.
15. A cocktail spoon to motivate you both to stay in and drink what you already have on the bar cart. (Cocktails are expensive!!!)
16. And an adorable cocktail kit because of the same reason, but under the guise that you're adults now and should know how to mix a delish cocktail or two at home.
19. Watercolor brush pens in case they've grown a little tired of adult coloring backs and regular colored pencils. Time to step it up!
21. A 12-pack of succulent votive candles for the aspiring old plant lady whose track record for keeping actual plants alive is less than stellar.
23. A gorgeous hand cream tin for the body and ~soul~. Or at least that's what the nice packaging says!
24. A reusable Baggu shopping bag your friend who has more Instagram followers than dollars in the bank will adore.
25. A dainty charm bracelet trio as a placeholder for the Cartier love bracelet you'll most definitely be able to afford by next year.
26. Coconut oil–coated floss that'll make them think "Why did they get me floss?!" but then they'll get *why* once they start using it like I did. (Seriously, this stuff is slick and great!)
27. A truer-than-words tray for the coffee addict whose kitchen cabinets are already overflowing with coffee mugs from holiday gift swaps past.
28. A sleep mask with your signature cat-eye flick that'll say "Come hither and smell my morning breath."
30. A reversible sequin pillow case to update their couch for about the same price as your go-to McD's order.
33. An adorable photo frame you can fill with a snap you took at your last party with an instant camera you spent all your pennies on.
34. A globe-trotting laundry bag that'll lend a hand with their laundry for minimal effort on your part. And then it folds into a tiny pouch when they're done!
35. Hidden message socks that may just make them swear you'll have your very own Harry Potter weekend over the holiday break.
37. A 20-pack of nature illustration post cards as a delightful stationery solution for the person who still stans snail mail. Or, they would make for beautiful wall art!
38. A cruelty-free Gourmand lip balm with chic, minimalist packaging the pickiest of beauty obsessives won't be ashamed to pull out of their bags.
39. A snazzy luggage tag for the person who spends all their cash on travel and has the well-worn luggage to prove it.
44. A fill-in-the-blank journal as a better option than a handwritten poem that they know cost you $0.
45. A cute little bottle opener that'll help next time they decide to bike to the park for a picnic.
46. A pizza wall calendar for some cheesy, delicious inspiration for dinner on the reg all dang year.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.