30 Tips For Making Campfire Cooking So Much Easier
Let's face it, camping is all about the food.
4. Give your cooler some ~chill time~ before you pack it with all the food.
5. Freeze water bottles and juice boxes to save space in your cooler.
7. Bring the spice you need in your life with this straw hack.
11. If you're building a fire pit, avoid waterlogged rocks, slate, and shale, so there are no explosions.
15. Get the right cast-iron cookware, because cast-iron and campfires go together so well, they are relationship goals.
22. Sure, you've fire-baked potatoes before, or baked them in hot coals – but have you turned them into s'mores?
25. Get ready-to-go eggs by scrambling them beforehand, and storing them in a water bottle.
26. ~Sandwich~ a grilled cheese over the open fire in a broiler basket for the perfect campfire snack.
29. Disinfect and clean your cookware with salt.
30. Tired of cooking? Pack a frozen pizza and throw it on the grill.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.